Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Either super depressed or doesn't know what "alas" means.

Screenshot%202023-09-17%20170445

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    clearly I have some free time and I catching up on the bakery.

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 9/16/2023, 01:01 PM) 
    Instead of buying a trillion stickers & t-shirts from absolutely every place she travels, she should be buying unique & interesting art & decor pieces for her home - things that really stand out & make a home interesting.

In her latest travel vlog video, at the pricey lodge, she received that gift bag w/ a Christmas ornament to commemorate the lodge’s anniversary. You could tell just by the way she dismissively said, “That’s nice,” that she has no plans at all to ever actually hang the ornament on any of her trees. She probably just left it.

But, again, instead of the useless stickers, even collecting something like a Christmas ornament from each place would be more interesting & significant - a Christmas tree that displayed all her travel interests instead of the boring ornaments she has.

I thought the exact thing when she showed that ornament. Not our Jin though, she has weird shoes on her Christmas tree

QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 9/16/2023, 02:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 16/9/2023, 03:50) 
    And to think this girl's "job" used to be organization. She needs to stick to junk drawers and cupboards because her placement of furniture is crap.

QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 9/15/2023, 07:11 PM) 
    I'm old, sorry, what's with all the yo she is yelling?

I thought that too. Is she now a rapper?

Her rapper name could be WOG DMC

YES! or Jbunion. YO YO, it's Jbunion on the 1s and 2s.

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 17/9/2023, 09:28) 
    Someone shared the "Enough" video the other day. Ya know, the one where she goes on and on about how private and protective of her kids she is. How she doesn't share much about them. And any amount she did share is completely stopping now. Because, creepy gossip sites would be responsible if anything were to happen. Blah blah blah.

So I was watching it tonight and noticed this...

This is on her YouTube channel right now after she deleted a ton of videos. THE NEXT VIDEO is her on vacation and exposing her children to the internet!

Did she recently delete videos off her main channel???? What videos ????

QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 17/9/2023, 12:27) 
    Lol, how exactly would Don staying home have helped when Jen was unwilling to let him watch the kids? And as far as the extended family, I am sure they offered to help. I distinctly remember a video where Jen went to Target. She left Don with CC only because Suzanne was there. Jen had no interest in having date nights with someone who 'forced' her to have kids.
    It's not like Don was leaving a person in a catatonic state to watch the kids. Jen was always feeling well enough to start her day by exercising in her home gym. How many moms have that luxury? Don helped with the kids in the morning. He paid for a cleaning service to come. He helped as soon as he got home. Jen had a ton of relatives nearby who had probably all offered to help. Even Gravy took the kids to school. Other than wiping her ass for her, how much more responsibility could they take on for her? She shipped those kids to the SK the moment they were eligible. The only meals she made were oatmeal and grilled cheese. It's not like she was busy taking them out to activities and playdates. All she had to do was change some diapers and keep them fed. And that is all she did because the minimum is enough for them in her eyes. I recall Don took CC to gymnastics. Did Mother of the Year even go once to see her daughter learning a new skill? I can't remember Jen ever talking about going.

I agree .. I don’t feel bad that D** went back to work … she was crazy … after that crying milk video … she was too far gone and doing everything she could to blow up her life !!!!

Him staying home wasn’t the answer!

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 9/17/2023, 10:52 AM) 
    I found this youtuber that cracks me up, she HATES the boring gray look and tries to give tips on how to make it look better. she's young and not for everyone but I like watching her videos

Lets face it we all could give her tips on so much. skin care, hair care, proper work out routines, easy but good food ideas, organization, decor, how to get out and make a friend, the list goes on and on but Jin will NEVER take anyone's advice. Jin truly thinks she is superior to everyone and that is one of the many reason why she will never have a single friend in her life.

I watched the second video and really liked it. Stepping up her content by working with a renderer...Jen would never.

Funny all her advice is what you read here: rugs, art, COLOR, window treatments, appropriately scaled furniture. How much better would Jen's sad house look (and sound) if she just put up bamboo blinds.

And I'll take this moment to mention, I went to a new derm this week and she complimented me on my skin <jen smug face>
    giphy

5.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only things I fault Don (and the Roses) for in this situation is catering to Jen and creating the loon she became and also encouraging a second child.

She had all the resources in the world. Most of us who have paid attention realize there is no way she would admit she needed a mommy's helper. No way she would allow someone to make suggestions to her or give up her robotic control.

6.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yetta correct as always. Hell, she did not want D** to hold either of them as infants, the would cry if anyone else but her touched them. I do think the beginning of the end was her 1st pregnancy. She did not want it to happen, it was a girl, she was breech, the C section ruined the delivery journey, her distain of Charlotte.

7.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :smashing_computer:

IMG_0793

8.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    That's the same face she makes immediately after saying "it's fine!"

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 17/9/2023, 17:56) 
    That's the same face she makes immediately after saying "it's fine!"

When it's definitely not fine :lol:

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Trying to catch up .... are you viewing the Patreon videos based on the comments? Are those videos better than these traveling videos?

11.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t feel bad for Jen. Period. Her problems are self-imposed for the most part. If she had PPD, she chose to ignore it because of her pride, just like she’s choosing to ignore her current mental health issues because of her pride. She chooses to bury her head in the sand rather than deal with difficult situations in every aspect of her life. She’s got more money than she deserves, frankly, or knows what to do with so it’s not like she can’t afford to see every medical & mental health professional she’d like, or hire a chef who will cook her healthy meals, a stylist to dress her well, a dermatologist to help with all of that she’s got going on…the world is her oyster. She’s not hurting for access to any of that like a lot are. And she still insists she’s fine, everything is fine. She’s purposely choosing any hardship she’s going through, if she’s going through any. So, if it’s good for her then it’s great for me.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The thing with Don staying home — regardless of whether she needed it or not — is that it’s what they had agreed to. He was “semi-retired,” and those were the kids he wanted, so they were his responsibility. She fulfilled her part; she birthed them. He didn’t hold up his end of the deal (in her mind / which they had both at least implied on video).

I hadn’t thought of it this way before, but that’s probably also part of why she keeps implying he’s a deadbeat who didn’t fulfill his obligations to her. Instead of making his life 100% centered on the kids / leaving Jen’s life unchanged from pre-pregnancy, he chose to run away to work and Tinder.

Would it have helped? Maybe not for extended periods at first, but we all saw her turn the baby over while she snuggled Winnie. They could have slowly expanded that time from minutes to hours, and at the very least he could have been working from home or doing some housework while the baby napped so that he could be the one to rock back to sleep, feed, etc. while Jen could get her uninterrupted me time of “nap while baby naps.” He could have done the cooking she was so loathe to do. Jen seems picky with laundry, but maybe he could have helped sort or fold or put away — that would at least have been easier than renovating the claundry.

Yes Jen sucks. But Don is no better.

QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 17/9/2023, 18:20) 
    And she still insists she’s fine, everything is fine. She’s purposely choosing any hardship she’s going through, if she’s going through any. So, if it’s good for her then it’s great for me.

Those hardships validate her existence and allow her to feel like she’s trudging along just like everyone else. Since she has no job or other obligations, they’re what allow her to say “it’s been a week” to “connect” with others

13.     +49   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer had to make DINNER for her family!! 😤

The audacity! Poor darling Jen. Her suffering never ends.

14.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when Jen spent an October Utah visit building Emily's nursery (putting together all the furniture and such) after years of Christmas decorating year after year? And she and Don brought them dinner when Emily was first out of the hospital and bought that baby clothes and things THAT EMILY REQUESTED (!!!) because she was being the gift-giving aunt that she is comfortable being?

I was originally going to say it's insane Emily did not return the favor, but then I realized that Jen once said she killed herself in the early years of hosting Thanksgiving because she wanted everything to be perfect and she never accepted help from anyone and she would stress about it for weeks before the day. I think that behavior kicked in in early motherhood too, where Jen wanted to prove she was some perfect mother and housewife (despite not wanting the baby) and that's why she refused the help. It was another smug notch on her belt that she could do it help-free and the others couldn't.

15.     +69   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the level of sympathy I had for this cow when she became a new mom was pretty much at zero

oh you have actual big girl responsibilities now? WELCOME TO ADULTHOOD. finally.

she sat in her million dollar home with resources that many don't have (no financial worries, lots of family nearby that would help) but the poor pitiful thing SUFFERED because her ME time was gone! the horror of it all.

being a stay at home mom meant that it was her job now. D** worked until 5ish? so of course she'd be on active mom duty :sick: until he got home and could help

one reason I do believe that she thought about divorce was being able to ditch motherhood 50% of the time. Jen Ross was not meant to care about the needs of other people...even if those people are her own kids

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views