Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There are people who run successful businesses from home who don’t have as many desks and screens as Jen, a kept, bored suburban woman and part time babysitter to her kids. The WTFery of all these desks she doesn’t need, is next level!

BD89D07F-C0ED-47EF-B80F-782E21C94426

2.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How are those 2022 crafts coming along? This is all just crap that she needed to hoard & is collecting dust

D832C8CC-29D2-4D53-B1EF-512D86E1A5E8

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she asking where to stay? She owns at BLT and Riviera. She could have made reservations at either of them 11 months out. However, she may have no real clue how to best use her points and the deluxe resorts sell out fast for ever race weekend. She is 7 months out and that is all the is available for her, meaning she could not get Riviera 11 months out when springtime dates were announced. And she claims her BLT family only, is she not going to touch them so the she can drag the circumstances to WDW for 12 hours of park time over 4 days?

I vote for Animal Kingdom for the long drive or Boardwalk for the long hallways and the long walk to her rental blus the drive to the car park at Epcot. I hope she picks AK, because the Lodge has a smell that will piss her off, even though it will be fine.. I have not stayed in Kindani, but I imagine they have something the same.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If Don wanted that marriage to work he should have insisted on getting a nanny or a yaya or a mother's helper.

Yes she's rigid and a control freek and martyred herself when Charlotte was born BUT I honestly think if Don would have said look ... you are a business lady and you have your YouTubes and I have to work now that I'm a big deal, a CEO yoyo -----

so let's get someone to help you with the chicklets during the day

It wouldn't have taken much convincing on his end for her to agree

And then she could have her me time

But I think Don was done and checked out even prior to Charlotte, he grew out of her nonsense and could never really make her happy.

5.     +34   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I vote for we DGAF about the Disney nonsense, Jen!

Her ‘give me advice, friends’ to her first world problem reminds me of this

E329C5B7-2AC5-47A6-B182-919926A813C9

6.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/9/2023, 19:11) 
    She’s just mad because she can’t compete and she was used to having the upper hand over Don. She doesn’t look cool or desirable because Don got married in 5 minutes and Jen can’t get over it.

I agree with this.

He was the loser in her mind and now he's totally upended that. Married to the cool girl and living in a real mansion. She's forever embarrassed and dead inside over this.

Not how it was supposed to be

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did she ever respond to the patreons comments on her No Friends video? Or will that happen when she does her Town Hall?

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 9/17/2023, 05:14 PM) 
    Did she ever respond to the patreons comments on her No Friends video? Or will that happen when she does her Town Hall?

The day before the Town Hall or the day after the Winnie tribute video. Could also happen a week after she keeps her budget as a 'single mama' or stops eating sugar she can no longer process because she's 40.

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    #YOYOYOWITHMYBROKEBIGTOE

10.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Whoever said that Jen has already chosen the resort & just posted the poll for attention is absolutely right.

There is NO WAY that Jen is going to take anyone’s advice - especially from people whom she considers “less than” her.

And, no, WWC Members - No matter what she says, Jen does NOT consider you her friends & never has. She feels far superior to you & just uses you for as an outlet & for the attention & praise she so desperately needs.

11.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn't her office used to include a designated sewing station even though she doesn't sew?

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said her medals are in chronological order - oldest on the right and working left to the newer ones. This medal is before the Dopey Challenge medals which was early January (Dopey medals are to the left/newer). I think this might be from when she and the kids went right before Christmas.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 17/9/2023, 07:03) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 17/9/2023, 04:17) 
    So, not official...as in you can just run a 5K on Castaway Cay and get a medal whenever docked there? I thought it was a race that was attached to the Dopey...like the following weekend or something?

If you complete the Castaway Cay 5K immediately after completing the Dopey challenge weekend, you not only get the Castaway Cay 5K Medal but also the Castaway Cay Challenge Medal. TWO! medals, whereas Jin only got the one since she completed the Castaway Cay 5K on a different Disney cruise, on her birthday weekend, and not the cruise immediately after the Dopey Challenge weekend.
    Looks like that's not an option this year, though, so Jinny may have lost her chance at getting that Challenge medal
    www.kennythepirate.com/2023/04/05/...disney-weekend/

13.     +54   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don went back to work but when he was home he was NOT allowed to touch CC. Her and Don went on several date nights within the first year CC was born. And she referred to a babysitter, NOT a family member. I always wanted to know the story about that.

After Donnie was born, Don took CC to school which she was too young for, Gravy picked her up, Don did bathtime and Gymnastics lr dance. Also, she made the two kids nap for 2 hours a day and in bed by 7.

SHE HAD MORE ME TIME THAN AMY OTHER MOTHER I KNOW.

I had/have ZERO sympathy for that bitch.

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 17/9/2023, 23:50) 
    #YOYOYOWITHMYBROKEBIGTOE

whaaaaaat? Yoooooow.

15.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/9/2023, 22:41) 
    How are those 2022 crafts coming along? This is all just crap that she needed to hoard & is collecting dust

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/...2D86E1A5E8.jpeg)

I love when you turn your magnifying glass on her areas. Now find her chocolate stash!

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119562 views