Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +49   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If it was more about the destination and less about Jen, Jen's unwashed face in the camera, Jen talking about her favorite subject...Jen they'd be more enjoyable. They're supposed to be travel vlogs, not documenting my depression all over the world vlogs. That's what she doesn't get. People watch videos to escape their own lives. Watching an unwashed miserable divorcee wallow in her sadness and filth isn't enjoyable.

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She could actually connect with people if she told the truth. Make a video about how you ruined your life. Ask viewers to leave comments listing their own mistakes. It would be funny. Jen would get a lot of empathy and encouragement from people. But she doesn't want to be told what to do. And she certainly doesn't want to hear about other people's problems.
    What is she going to do now? Traveling makes her miserable. She has no one except Jill and Gravy. She seems opposed to anything that would improve her life. She can't possibly keep doing what she's been doing, can she?

3.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just read here that the lump is called buffalo hump and is a symptom of excess cortisol!!

https://www.osmosis.org/answers/buffalo-hump

4.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I could see the appeal of Jen doing a This is Forty type of glow up and really trying to get her life in order, but realistically I can’t see her doing that. And, selfishly, if she did I would lose my anti-Jen motivation. She is the best negative role model ever - whenever I manage to make it through one of her videos I’m immediately motivated to stand up straighter, text my college-age kids that I love them, take a shower and present a neat appearance, and appreciate my husband with all his human faults…no better cautionary tale exists than the current Jen.

5.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen reminds me to appreciate my cager.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 9/12/2023, 09:40 AM) 
    I could see the appeal of Jen doing a This is Forty type of glow up and really trying to get her life in order, but realistically I can’t see her doing that. And, selfishly, if she did I would lose my anti-Jen motivation. She is the best negative role model ever - whenever I manage to make it through one of her videos I’m immediately motivated to stand up straighter, text my college-age kids that I love them, take a shower and present a neat appearance, and appreciate my husband with all his human faults…no better cautionary tale exists than the current Jen.

If she changed her vlogs to "this is 40", she would need to get a job, right? Then she could say "your girl just got a job. Welcome to 40." LOL It'll never happen.

7.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We made it to Part 420 - I’m a little disappointed we didn’t capitalize on Don’s infamous Tinder profile for the thread title :snickering:

8.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lmao! Didn't she claim that her hair loss was from stress and anxiety from the fires she was walking through?

Look at that picture! She admitted in her friendless video that she was depressed and in a dark place. But now she's happy and content? BS! She's not doing any better if her hair is any indication.

Go fix yourself, Jen. Depression is a serious mental condition, not a style.

Edited by Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel - 9/12/2023, 11:03 AM

9.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her ENOUGH video was her most popular video, post-divorce iteration of Gene, right? Not most popular of all time, that's got to be her old organize my hoard & throw it in bins videos.

I hate how she misuses so many words. Last time someone used iteration in a sentence while actually speaking with me IRL, I had to keep my composure because they used it correctly :lol:

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched her video, but I am glad to see that she’s actually doing something alongside other people—I wouldn’t say “with” other people. It’s like when little kids parallel play with others. That’s what Jen does. But at least it isn’t as depressing.

11.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Does anyone think Jen has a resume? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

12.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :crying: :crying: :crying:

13.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    And does it have clip art from 1995?

14.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Do we know how much she is making off you tube and pateron anyway? I googled the youtube part and it looks like it's maybe 20.00 per video (5,000 views)?

15.     +64   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I'm sitting here thinking about the stark differences between the ex-Mrs. Ross and the current Mrs. Ross. Let's see...

Tens has friends; Jen has none. Tens grows delicious vegetables and beautiful flowers in her garden; Jen grows mold in her house.
    Tens has friends; Jen considers a car she leaves parked in airport parking for weeks on end to be her best friend.
    Tens gets pedicures; Jen has bunioned hobbit feet.
    Tens cooks food that looks both delicious and nutritious; Jen binges on sugar and then throws it up.
    Tens has shiny healthy fair (likely from eating nutrient-rich foods and taking care of her body); Jen has 3 hairs that manage to be both dry and greasy at the same time.
    Tens has children who at least appear to love her; Jen's children look like they are annoyed by her very presence
    Tens has an amazing body that doesn't look like it ever birthed a baby, much less three; Jen's back end is ever-expanding.
    Tens lives in a home with light and color, a garden, and a fun pool; Jen lives in a gray mausoleum with a view of a guardrail.
    Tens appears to shower daily; Jen considers getting caught in a rainstorm as good as taking a shower.

If I was in the same situation as Jen, I think I'd be pretty depressed, too.

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views