Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +52   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the very first things she mentioned after announcing the separation was how she'd have 50% more ME time now as a single person. Splitting custody was a HUGE advantage to divorce. She loved it.

Part time mommying stints so she can compartmentalize and have her own life back? Yes please! Mommying 24/7 for all eternity simply doesn't work for Jennifer. She's also counting down the days until Donny turns 18.

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 17/9/2023, 16:16) 
    Parenting little kids is also a lot easier if you get them out of the house. Her refusal to take them places meant that they were climbing the walls a lot of the time. They need to get out and about to use up energy and get the stimulation they need. Keeping a toddler and a baby indoors all day was a mistake. That's why the toddler clubs are so important - get out, with the support of other women, the kids get to play, the mums get to chat.

agree with this so much. Even when my kids were little little, we still tried to get out somewhere every day. Whether it was a playgroup, library outing, grocery store, or visiting grandparents. Every day we went somewhere and I feel like that helped the kids socialize and get comfortable with the world and it helped me not lose my mind. It doesn’t have to be all day, but a little outing every day helps everyone, in my opinion

3.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s just mad because she can’t compete and she was used to having the upper hand over Don. She doesn’t look cool or desirable because Don got married in 5 minutes and Jen can’t get over it.

4.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really thought D** would disappear into the background as she continued being a Ross. He would rot away in the bachelor pad while she had dozens of men lining up to date her. A man might have even married her and moved into her flip house and needed a closet!

She was and continues to be absolutely delusional about everything.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 17/9/2023, 07:03) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 17/9/2023, 04:17) 
    So, not official...as in you can just run a 5K on Castaway Cay and get a medal whenever docked there? I thought it was a race that was attached to the Dopey...like the following weekend or something?

If you complete the Castaway Cay 5K immediately after completing the Dopey challenge weekend, you not only get the Castaway Cay 5K Medal but also the Castaway Cay Challenge Medal. TWO! medals, whereas Jin only got the one since she completed the Castaway Cay 5K on a different Disney cruise, on her birthday weekend, and not the cruise immediately after the Dopey Challenge weekend.
    Looks like that's not an option this year, though, so Jinny may have lost her chance at getting that Challenge medal
    www.kennythepirate.com/2023/04/05/...disney-weekend/

Disney Corporation knows how to incentivize loyalty. How can you run the same race series from year to year? You could travel anywhere else for a fun run, but you would have new experiences. It would give her a reason to travel. Given a reasonable pace, Her kids are old enough to do fun runs with her.

6.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only reason Jen would have wanted Don to stay home all day would be to cater to her every whim and do anything she didn’t want to do, as usual. (Anybody who can’t ice her own legs after going for a run is just spoiled and entitled.) Even with TWO! small children at home, if you have housekeepers and your husband cooks dinner after work, there’s just not an overwhelming amount of things requiring your attention. Yes, the children are a lot of work, but it’s a very manageable amount if most other tasks are taken care of for you.

7.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s stupid to put up a poll as to which resort she should stay in without giving any context. Looking for easy transportation? Just wanting a new experience and curious about amenities? And why mention DVC since anybody can book those resorts? I mean, it’s obviously just a not-so-humble brag and a need for attention.

IMG_4495

8.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't she pay for a whole other timeshare (that makes 2)? I don't understand why she needs to book hotel rooms.

9.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmm yeah…zero sympathy for Jen.

10.     +45   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I think Jen acts like a nasty viper when she is confronted on her issues in any serious way.

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/9/2023, 19:55) 
    Didn't she pay for a whole other timeshare (that makes 2)? I don't understand why she needs to book hotel rooms.

That’s exactly why DVC is such a scam, particularly if you go frequently. You pay all of the dues and your upfront costs, but if you go more often you still have to pay out of pocket like everyone else.

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, making the hard decisions every day :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

20230917_131624

13.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    orca-image-140173951

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she may be using DVC points, as all resorts she listed are vacation clubs.

Edited by GivingMyselfGrace - 9/17/2023, 01:40 PM

15.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Remember that little pocket of time, between the divorce filing and Tens, where Jen bought, and showed herself reading the sex and orgasm book?

Boy, we thought it gave us a chuckle then.

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views