Rug Rats & Rifles: Neglectful Parenting on Braly Ranch Pt. 53

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KrustyKrack @ 9/30/2023, 07:42 AM) 
    I don't think she was fired. She got pissed off because she couldn't control her hours or where she was sent and the lazy fat ass quit.

I agree. I don’t think she was fired. If she was, she would’ve been complaining about it online…cuz as we all know, nothing is ever her fault. Then there would’ve been lawsuits, etc

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A theory- she is a very sick narc.
    Achievements, both intellectual and societal are huge dopamine/ego boosters for her. Once its run its course, she discards it and moves on to the next "high".
    She doesn't give a shit about people or helping the human condition by being an anesthesiologist.
    The job is very stressful and humbling , not something worth her time.
    Imagine being a narc.....
    everything she does is rewarded with the things she goes after : material possessions, societal elitism, wealth, trips, attention.
    In her world, she is a success and HB enables and encourages it with his monetary rewards.
    And so do her intellectually stunted followers.

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    You’re probably right. My second theory is that she just thinks she’s too good for them all. Being told what to do is not going to happen. She has to call all the shots (pun intended) similar to Jen Ross, who also could never handle a job for the same reason.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel like the Halloween candles were literally the only original-ish and good idea she's ever had with Aembr. And it was "NORWEGIAN"...wonder why she abandoned all that.

5.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was definitely fired, IMO, because of her filming while at work and her general gross conduct towards her colleagues and her patients. Her reputation among the medical community in the city is shot and she knows she will never get another job, even if she wanted to. In order to save face, she claims to have retired from medicine.

Her ex friend’s (Marnie Goldberg) lawyer husband also claims to have “retired” when clearly something went down.

It’s the disgraced professional’s go to excuse, when they are financially set (in KB’s case HB’s income and family money) and they know they can never work in the sector again. The employer agrees they won’t disclose publicly why they sacked them and the employee will say they are retired. Sacking someone like KB because of her behaviour, would bring the hospital into disrepute. The lawyers and the PR company don’t want that. KB on the other hand, doesn’t want to spend money on lawyers suing the hospital, she would rather spend it on Hermes. “Retirement” is a win-win excuse for both parties as both avoid embarrassment/bad PR.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (putain de merde! @ 9/30/2023, 01:25 AM) 
    I think her heart was never in the medical or science field. She did it cause her parents are doctors? I know Medhus calls herself a physician but I don’t know if Yacket is a doctor or physician? Remember narcs have no originality or personality of their own. So KB just followed in her parents or mom’s footsteps so that she can get approval & validation from them. Such children are born with a chip on their shoulders to prove others right (or wrong). And like many people that got into business schools & MBA programs to network & some of those women wanted to land rich hubbies, so she “seduced” her way into HB’s life 😂
    She’s definitely fired & I’m glad she’s not causing harm to other people (except her own offsprings obviously since she’d leave them out in the hot sun & Juliet plunging face down onto concrete & the gun next to Harper or Juliet, I forgot)

her mom is a medical doctor and her dad was a pilot instructor when he met KB's mom and he is now in wealth management. I think that she become a doctor to do two things to get her father's approval which she has never gotten and also because she likes expensive things and wanted to be able to afford them.

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She sure is shilling a lot of crap online for someone to be so happy and content with their life… need that money since candles aren’t paying out hmmmmm Krust?

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also because she’s an anesthesiologist, not a doctor. She can’t call the shots. The narcissist in her can’t handle that. And she said patients don’t recognize her as much as the doctor(s). She was definitely fired. Retired just sounds nicer & retired would mean she’s old or that she left her job/career to care for her kids, which we know she could give 2 cares about them

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO now you get FREE shipping on your first order. definitely something you offer when you're business is doing GREAT.

www.instagram.com/p/Cx1Cz2bMSUY/ she says she's gonna do another IG live if anyone wants to watch her be messy in real-time.

she's using the new AE logo for some things but she's still using the old brand logo for the candle covers. she seriously sucks at this. and she's burning a candle right next to a new and unused candle that is for (i presume) a customer. so, any candles that she's sending out are going to smell like whatever candle she's been burning just out in the open. i can't imagine how hot and suffocating it must be in there especially with lit candles making it even more hotter and headache-inducing.

also, the sweaty used gloves just laying out is really appealing and screams "ULTRA-CLEAN" and "LUXURY."
    Screen%20Shot%202023-09-30%20at%203.32.26%20PMScreen%20Shot%202023-09-30%20at%203.37.49%20PM-16961065489657

Edited by Van Solo - 9/30/2023, 03:47 PM

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    putain de merde!
    Anesthesiologists in the U.S. require 4yrs of undergrad, 4 years of medical school, 4years of residency training. They are doctors.
    They are also the person responsible for anything that happens in the OR, ergo, yes they kind of have to call those "shots".
    Many also run trauma ICUs/ICUs among other things.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (putain de merde! @ 9/30/2023, 10:22 PM) 
    Also because she’s an anesthesiologist, not a doctor. She can’t call the shots. The narcissist in her can’t handle that. And she said patients don’t recognize her as much as the doctor(s). She was definitely fired. Retired just sounds nicer & retired would mean she’s old or that she left her job/career to care for her kids, which we know she could give 2 cares about them

Anesthesiologists ARE doctors.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    True, anesthesiologists control the procedures. They are the ones to evaluate the health of the patient historically and day of to determine if it is safe to go under. They also monitor all stats during the procedure to determine if a pt needs to come out early or not.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol Krusty is a doctor. To say otherwise is wild.

14.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Not getting recognition or a thank you would drive her up the wall. She thinks everything she does is amazing.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh I meant that she said in a video before that patients recognize the main doctors that attended to their surgeries. I forgot how she worded it but that’s how she said it.

880 replies since 17/9/2023, 13:37   73142 views