YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marshmallow-magic @ 20/9/2023, 09:34) 
    I used to love Jen especially her Christmas decorating and Disney content. I feel cheated and I’m sure many of her OG followers feel the same because it’s like she’s had a lobotomy or a personality transplant, yes people mature and change but not to that extent I find everything about her so odd she used to be so anal and now she is camping in the great outdoors when she was more of a Grand Flo kinda Gal. Anyways it was clearly all fake but which Jen is the real Jen or is this another phase and a different Jen will emerge again later down the line. I have to be honest I thought she would come out at some point because I’ve often thought that she is gay (no hate or judgement).

Jim was the reason I fell in love with organization. And it was enjoyable to watch her weird life. I still rewatch her super old vids from time to time. Then she had the spawn and I knew something was off. Hasn’t been the same since and now she’s completely gone off the deep end. In hindsight, all of the decorating and being super extra was her way of filling her time with everything and nothing of value at the same time. She got pissed off because she could no longer control the narrative. Not Gonald, not the Rosses or what they thought of her, not what her audience thought of her, not her marriage, her body, and now she can’t control what happens with her kids. She gave up entirely and it blew everything up. She’s even more pissed because for all of the effort she’s put into controlling things, she still isn’t able to. Everyone is tired of her shit and has been for awhile it seems.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 20/9/2023, 03:48) 
    I went to Disneyland Paris the first week it opened.

The excitement came from it being newly opened rather than it being Disney.

Did I buy any merchandise? Nope!

I'm going to Paris for our first ever trip to a Disney park ever. It falls on the 16th of October which happens to be the 100th anniversary.

I'm probably not going to buy any specific merch as I hate souvenirs with dates on them.

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 9/20/2023, 10:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 20/9/2023, 03:48) 
    I went to Disneyland Paris the first week it opened.

The excitement came from it being newly opened rather than it being Disney.

Did I buy any merchandise? Nope!

I'm going to Paris for our first ever trip to a Disney park ever. It falls on the 16th of October which happens to be the 100th anniversary.

I'm probably not going to buy any specific merch as I hate souvenirs with dates on them.

You mean you aren't going to buy absolutely everything? None of the merch has specific dates, the stuff for the 100th just says 100 on it. (Assuming they aren't going to have some stuff that is only available that day only, in which case should get that and a backup in true Jin fashion and in size small whether it fits or not.)

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 20/9/2023, 08:01) 
    I’ll confess, I still think back in her old videos she was pretty. She’s got wide set eyes, solid bone structure, nice olive undertones when she has a tan, and an hourglass figure.

Present day Jen, I’d still say she actually isn’t hideous. If you didn’t know her, or have access to a hundred threads of hideous screen shots and bunion horror, I think you’d see a “sturdy,” poorly-dressed woman with decent enough features. Even a certain someone has a bit of an eye situation going on without carefully curated angles.

I guess my point is, in the face of decent raw material, Jen is the author of her own ugly with her lack of showering, refusal to be caged by even the most basic of maintenance (makeup, blow-dryed hair, eyebrow shaping), and horrendous clothes. And she’s got such an awful attitude, that she’s got hundreds of photos and screen captures dedicated to her worst angles.

I think it's her personality most of all for me, because I agree with you, physically Jen isn't terrible looking, she just currently makes nothing of her appearance and almost actively tries to make herself as unattractive as possible. Not showering, not washing her hair (her hair is disgusting). Then no makeup and workout clothes or rags most of the time. Once you get into your 40s you can't just throw on rags and expect to look good. But her personality takes the biscuit... selfish, narcissistic, pathological liar, smug, spoilt, lacking in empathy and isn't relatable.

The point is, Jen doesn't care because she's uncaged now! Which also means nobody wants to physically be around her. She's like Phil from The Last Man on Earth - pooping into a pool and lying in a margherita paddling pool because there are no other human beings left alive to impress. And then, as the final insult, she wants to blame everyone else for her lack of friends!

5.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Funny how when she was younger, some of you are saying she looked good with a tan, yet now we see her wrinkly turkey neck :lol:

Sunblock could have been your friend, Gene, but all the makeup and hairdresser help in the world won't help that bitterness that's become your most prominent physical feature :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

6.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen was cute when she was younger. But as Dorothy Zbornak once said on The Golden Girls, “at that age you don’t have to be pretty and you’re pretty.”

7.     +38   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was average looking before, maybe slightly above average....but she put effort into it. Now she is slightly below average and she puts NO effort in, which takes her down further. THEN, add in her personality and she is butt ugly.

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 20/9/2023, 08:01) 
    I’ll confess, I still think back in her old videos she was pretty. She’s got wide set eyes, solid bone structure, nice olive undertones when she has a tan, and an hourglass figure.

Present day Jen, I’d still say she actually isn’t hideous. If you didn’t know her, or have access to a hundred threads of hideous screen shots and bunion horror, I think you’d see a “sturdy,” poorly-dressed woman with decent enough features. Even a certain someone has a bit of an eye situation going on without carefully curated angles.

I guess my point is, in the face of decent raw material, Jen is the author of her own ugly with her lack of showering, refusal to be caged by even the most basic of maintenance (makeup, blow-dryed hair, eyebrow shaping), and horrendous clothes. And she’s got such an awful attitude, that she’s got hundreds of photos and screen captures dedicated to her worst angles.

Not hourglass, Jenny is a pear!

9.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed, she was NEVER an hourglass figure. She was always a pear (nothing wrong with that), she just watched what she ate (obsessively) to not be a large pear.

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her posture these days really makes her look horrible. Her posture has never been good…but it’s gotten worse. And that hump….yikes. It ages her like crazy.

11.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 20/9/2023, 10:11) 
    She got pissed off because she could no longer control the narrative. Not Gonald, not the Rosses or what they thought of her, not what her audience thought of her, not her marriage, her body, and now she can’t control what happens with her kids. She gave up entirely and it blew everything up. She’s even more pissed because for all of the effort she’s put into controlling things, she still isn’t able to. Everyone is tired of her shit and has been for awhile it seems.

My therapist said something interesting this week - that avoidance is a way of exerting control. It makes sense in the context of Jen, rigid control freak who’s had the rug pulled out from under her.

Everything she’s avoiding represents what she feels out of control of. The house, Don, her looks, life outside of the kids, etc.

I was revisiting Geneicron last night, specifically this live where she’s correcting our “mistaken timelines”. Early she says she still wallows when the kids are gone, two years after filing for divorce! But more interestingly, she adds: "if things were different maybe I wouldn't be doing it.”

She’s so angry that she’s lost control of Don. She knows her image of a perfect, enviable life is gone and she’s floundering to replace it without him. That he’s flourishing without her just adds salt to the wound.

Another thing I keep noticing in hindsight - she’s sooooooo bothered she has to share custody. Not because she wants time with the kids, but because she sees them as possessions, just like Winnie was. It’s another way Don has caged her, by forcing her to share her toys; she takes every opportunity to undermine his claim.

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How many of us have spent hours hunched over a computer every week? How many of us have a hump like that? There has to be another reason(a) why hers is so bad. I’ve never seen anyone else with a hump like hers. It’s bizarre!

13.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 9/20/2023, 01:00 AM) 
    She looks like a tortoise looking for some lettuce.

Cue the celery gif

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WDDS, that is extremely interesting. Maybe she wouldn’t be doing it, hmmmm. Having to baby sit? But she does avoid The Circumstances a lot, like when she is having her me time and they are visiting. As they have grown and gotten older, she really can not control them most of the time. They are not dogs to be trained. She dumps them at the kids clubs on the ship, to avoid them, except they are old enough to enjoy the activities. The more she forces them to cruise, at least in DCL, the more they will enjoy it. When they ask to go early and stay all day, that will piss her off even more. Because she can’t control them and she can’t avoid them, either.

Very interesting take on things. I would never have thought of avoidance that way.

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SnotNosedJen @ 20/9/2023, 15:17) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 9/20/2023, 01:00 AM) 
    She looks like a tortoise looking for some lettuce.

Cue the celery gif

No! That one needs a trigger warning!! 😆

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126863 views