YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I honestly think Jen would be shocked if she learned how much money the 99%ers with kids make….and their expenses. Particularly true single moms who don’t get alimony or child support.

2.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She's a colossal show off and a clueless bitch. All she is doing is paying $$$$ for the floating mouse Nanny service so her time with those children is limited. Slow clap for the rich lady. Her relationship with them as adults will be minimal and stilted. She'll guilt trip Charlotte into a theatre trip every 6 months and an awkward lunch with her weird balding mother. Donny will move away and she might see him and her grandchildren once a year. By then I hope the money has run out and she has a rusty 4runner in her garage and is eating catfood.

3.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The economy is going to sh*t, inflation, layoffs, interest rates sky high, and “I’m a budgeting single mom” has the audacity to instruct her viewers to INVEST and SAVE and go on a billion trips a year if that’s what they want?

I’m shocked she has no friends. What the heck is WRONG with her?!

4.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yo Jen, be careful they got bears in Disney lol

5.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In the car with D** defending use of baby talk

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 18/9/2023, 21:51) 
    Why did she say her kids were watching cartoons when they weren’t? Why not just say, “The kids are watching YouTube”?

Exactly!! (The) YouTube is not cartoons. Unless she’s misusing the word, and thinks cartoons is anything kids watch on a weekend morning?!

6.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Don’tKnockTheLittleVoice @ 19/9/2023, 00:47) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 18/9/2023, 21:51) 
    Why did she say her kids were watching cartoons when they weren’t? Why not just say, “The kids are watching YouTube”?

Exactly!! (The) YouTube is not cartoons. Unless she’s misusing the word, and thinks cartoons is anything kids watch on a weekend morning?!

must be rumpus cartoons

7.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems to me that most people who worked hard for what they have don’t spend willy-nilly on rumpus vehicles and other unnecessary crap, even if they can afford it. They value what they earned. I guess that’s the difference with Jen—she didn’t do 💩 to get where she is other than doing Don.

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    next to the old defrosted m&m bowl of candy

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 9/18/2023, 08:12 PM) 
    She’s a thick girl, but still transparent as glass.

My. GAWD. I just cackled. good god- as they say in the south, it's not rude if it's true

9.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just read an article about recent updates to the Castaway Cay 5K.

Apparently now you can just do it at your own pace and you don’t get bibs or anything anymore (the horror!) and kids of all ages can do it.

So… she definitely did it on her solo cruise because if she walked it with the kids and they all got medals she would for sure have included that in the pics she posted on Instagram… and those whiny, pesky kids would have slowed mama down.

Also, the 2023 medal is the Mickey medal that she has and is different from the 2022 medal.

Just admit that you did a solo cruise for your 40th, Jenbo. We have all the evidence anyway.

I’m glad you felt sooo celebrated… from people you were tipping :snickering:

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/18/2023, 07:12 PM) 
    I just read an article about recent updates to the Castaway Cay 5K.

Apparently now you can just do it at your own pace and you don’t get bibs or anything anymore (the horror!) and kids of all ages can do it.

So… she definitely did it on her solo cruise because if she walked it with the kids and they all got medals she would for sure have included that in the pics she posted on Instagram… and those whiny, pesky kids would have slowed mama down.

Also, the 2023 medal is the Mickey medal that she has and is different from the 2022 medal.

Just admit that you did a solo cruise for your 40th, Jenbo. We have all the evidence anyway.

And she would have left the kids’ medals behind as an “act of kindness”. (Sorry kids, Mama needs to make room for her medal and souvenirs!)

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/18/2023, 07:12 PM) 

12.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Are her old videos available on YouTube kids? What if the algorithm recommends them, bc her account is associated with an account/email used for YTK? 😳

“Mommy? What does circumstances mean?”

13.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 19/9/2023, 00:16) 
    I honestly think Jen would be shocked if she learned how much money the 99%ers with kids make….and their expenses. Particularly true single moms who don’t get alimony or child support.

Once when she and Don were on one of their day-ates they drove through a ttypical middle class neighborhood, and Jen commented that she couldn’t believe there are people who “have to live like that.”

This vile woman deserves to be broke and struggling to make a living by waitressing for less than minimum wage. She can take her budgeting advice and shove it up her smelly ample ass.

14.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 9/18/2023, 04:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 19/9/2023, 00:16) 

Once when she and Don were on one of their day-ates they drove through a ttypical middle class neighborhood, and Jen commented that she couldn’t believe there are people who “have to live like that.”

This vile woman deserves to be broke and struggling to make a living by waitressing for less than minimum wage. She can take her budgeting advice and shove it up her smelly ample ass.

WHAT? wtf does that mean. Yet this dirty twat lives in a typical 99%er housing development and that ugly house is empty. She is the rudest asshole for someone that has never worked for a thing in her life.

Jinny you are just trash. PURE TRASH!

15.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    8C4AD28F-5314-42B0-9763-D776AEDA461E-16950802704907

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126873 views