YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yetta
    I wish I could remember the video but I don’t. It’s been quiet a few years ago, I also may not be remembering everything correctly. I’ll see if I can find it. If you would prefer me to delete the comment in the meantime I’ll certainly do it. I don’t want to spread misinformation, not even about JBunion.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ETA: Tens☝️

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 19/9/2023, 02:00) 
    It really does seem like she has 60-70K to piss away every year. One year a Rumpus vehicle, the next year a couple cruises and DVC just for her... a 5-6K each year on the 90210. Next year, 3 cruises, 90210, and probably some other new $$$ purchase.

Don't forget all the runDisney events.

4.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 18/9/2023, 19:37) 
    Did someone say 90210?

:hearty-laugh:

I am rewatching 90210 and just watched the episode where Brandon meets up with Emily in San Francisco. I’ll always love this show.

I noticed that while doling out unsolicited financial advice, she mentions having a budget, having savings and having investments but conveniently enough there's no mention of having a job or working hard to earn money. Hmmm 🤔

"Life's a chaos lottery" says the stunted shell of a woman who lives a charmed life. Her lack of self awareness knows no bounds.

Had to borrow Meow's picture to fix it for Jen

SPOILER (click to view)
    129257F5-2992-4EA2-948A-FEDD8198A750

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Gotta love the huff!! The

6.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really wish Don and Tens would decide to take the whole blended fam on a big 2 week long cruise to the Mediterranean or something so that "Jen's thing" with the kids is ruined.

7.     +56   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Stop judging me, you jealous haters! If you want to take 70 expensive vacations a year like me, save your money, pay off your debts, invest, and make good financial decisions! It’s as easy as that to be rich like me! Live for today and only do the things that bring you joy!”

She really is clueless.

8.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 9/18/2023, 07:46 PM) 
    Yetta
    I wish I could remember the video but I don’t. It’s been quiet a few years ago, I also may not be remembering everything correctly. I’ll see if I can find it. If you would prefer me to delete the comment in the meantime I’ll certainly do it. I don’t want to spread misinformation, not even about JBunion.

No, I'm not doubting you, I'm just shocked that something like that hasn't been discussed in depth here, because that would be worse than donating the broken Christmas tree, in my mind, anyway!

9.     +31   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I never post, being a lurky-loo is more my speed but… Tens’ mug has to be a clap back at Jen right? It can’t be random that she posted a “fairest of them all” mug when Jen’s been on a Disney rant

10.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen loves to give her 1%er financial advice, but leaves out her source of income. :lol:

"Save! Invest! Pay your debts!" ok with what money, fat ass? We all didn't blow up our lives for some dirty D** Dollars. Gold digging unemployable moron.

11.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Saw this mug on someone’s story and I just KNOW Jen would be pissed lol (Also I swear I only follow the account for gardening but this was too good not to share) the pic is from google
    Attached Image
    IMG_5014

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/18/2023, 08:45 PM) 
    Jen loves to give her 1%er financial advice, but leaves out her source of income. :lol:

"Save! Invest! Pay your debts!" ok with what money, fat ass? We all didn't blow up our lives for some dirty D** Dollars. Gold digging unemployable moron.

:hearty-laugh:

13.     +68   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love being preached to about financial matters by a kept woman who has never once in her miserable existence ever supported herself. She's a lazy mooch. She is totally dependent on her ex for the lifestyle she loves to brag about. She wouldn't have her 99%er guardrail flip, endless groundhog day vacations, and all the overpriced chocolate she can shove down her gluttonous throat without generous charity from others.

There is no one less deserving of financial security than Jennifer Boyles Ross.

Those kids are going to be burnt out on Disney cruises by the end of next year. It's going to be the same boring, repetitive shit 6 times in two years. Insanity.

14.     +63   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not only did Jen not earn the money she’s so smug about, but her genius financial advice is most likely just what Don and Gravy have told her. She knows nothing, does nothing, is nothing. All she contributes to the world is snark material.

15.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What is the likelihood that Jin booked additional solo cruises that she didn’t share/brag about?

She’s going to keep booking cruises till she hits that Pearl status tier. In her mind, that must be an accomplishment. :10:

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126873 views