YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m not above saying “fuck” from time to time, because I think it packs a punch. However, some of the comments here seem overly crude at to me. When that happens, I just shrug my shoulders and scroll on by. I expect differences of opinion on a snark site and different approaches to sharing thoughts about our Jenny. To have a common bond with so many (ALL have Jen’s number and see right through her bullshit) and where you can speak freely is liberating. Outside of the Bakery, I’d venture to guess many of us, for all sorts of reasons, have to bite our tongues, smile and sit through someone spewing nonsense at work, etc. It’s nice to come here and let it fly. I never expect to agree with with everything and I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. This is not a politically correct forum and I think the story behind D*n is super funny and I am glad it has stuck.

Sometimes I wonder if various Bakers that get annoyed do so because something hits too close to home. I really have no idea, but why not just let what you don’t like roll off your shoulders and move to the next comment?

2.     +70   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just find it odd that given all the nicknames we’ve given Jen here (Gene, Bertha, etc) that someone would take offense to Jenny. 🤷‍♀️

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/20/2023, 01:26 PM) 
    “The facilities are sparkling.”

This is what her life has become. Dear God.

A61A02DD-C448-4E39-B7FD-05207E2FC6A5

Some TMI -
    As someone who can't "go" in public places, and being a city girl who's never one squatted in the woods, I'd rather die of uremic poisoning than avail myself of those 'sparkling facilities'.

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 21/9/2023, 01:46) 
    can youtube please stop recommending this video to me?

(IMG:https://i.ibb.co/88My8gP/zz1.jpg)

she looks terrifying. I mean seriously

(IMG:https://i.ibb.co/RjPxFLB/zz2.jpg)

AG2IUQT

Her unhinged smiles manage to get creepier and creepier… She looks like a bonafide lunatic in this one.

5.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t watched today’s borefest, but I assume that’s a campground or park bathroom? Granted it looks relatively clean for what it is, but who does she think she’s kidding with her glowing review? Of a rustic bathroom? It reminds me of when my young children would scribble a picture and I would give an over-the-top compliment—“That’s beautiful!” I can only assume the person she most wants to convince that an outdoor restroom is fabulous is herself.

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It definitely took her an embarrassingly long time to realize that snowcone was because of the snow she saw with her own eyes in today's video.

7.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    D** is hilarious and I'll never stop using it. It was such a weird thing for that Jenion to type out.

I'm not watching One Big Eye Boyles pretend to enjoy being a wilderness explorer. It's all so boring and yet she still manages to be smug about the dumbest shit.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Longchamp

How does someone who drinks a gallon of water a day and has an extensive lip balm collection manage to look so crusty? Or does drinking rumpus water no longer work for her?

8.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Legit just checked to see if it was a full moon tonight after catching up (:

All this talk about this hobo looking 1%er nearly feeding a black bear for the entirety of its wintering and the discussion of her faux hourglass shape that's really a pear shape inspired me to come up with the perfect Halloween costume for ole Jenny. I know we already have Jenny the Pooh but, Bakers, may I present to you the latest iteration

F022EDCB-3D95-4517-86DA-3DA058FFA6CD

Pear Bear (I found it especially funny that it’s pointing at itself all smugly - ME ME ME!)

9.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was going to do Care Bear themed costumes for my dog and me this year. Mainly because I wanted to see my dog dressed as a Care Bear. Pear Bear is spectacular spectacular. It also makes me think of that old Bath and Body Works scent Pearberry. Ok, time for me to remove myself from this situation beforeit gets weirder.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm such an asshole and dislike her so much I was hoping for a The Descent movie situation when she did the cave. :snickering:

11.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can quite understand the part about commenting her being fat, but why Jenny and D*n would be offensive or not offensive enough? 🤔

Anyway, I laughed so hard when at the beginning she asked us to be patient if she didn't know something because she arrived only one hour before. Like she knows everything when she leaves a place. Also, Google?

12.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_20221210_092928__01-16952846479308

13.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 21/9/2023, 05:31) 
    I’m not above saying “fuck” from time to time, because I think it packs a punch. However, some of the comments here seem overly crude at to me. When that happens, I just shrug my shoulders and scroll on by. I expect differences of opinion on a snark site and different approaches to sharing thoughts about our Jenny. To have a common bond with so many (ALL have Jen’s number and see right through her bullshit) and where you can speak freely is liberating. Outside of the Bakery, I’d venture to guess many of us, for all sorts of reasons, have to bite our tongues, smile and sit through someone spewing nonsense at work, etc. It’s nice to come here and let it fly. I never expect to agree with with everything and I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. This is not a politically correct forum and I think the story behind D*n is super funny and I am glad it has stuck.

Sometimes I wonder if various Bakers that get annoyed do so because something hits too close to home. I really have no idea, but why not just let what you don’t like roll off your shoulders and move to the next comment?

I agree 100% everyone is entitled to their own opinion about Jenny😉 plus it’s not any bakers job to moderate the thread there are moderators for that.
    I take what I agree with which is a lot and scroll past the rest as you say it’s no biggie.

Edited by Marshmallow-magic - 21/9/2023, 13:22

14.     +39   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 9/20/2023, 10:43 PM) 
    I just find it odd that given all the nicknames we’ve given Jen here (Gene, Bertha, etc) that someone would take offense to Jenny. 🤷‍♀️

I agree, LOL That is odd. But, to take offense to D** or D*n is kind of odd, too. I mean, WE didn't make it up. A stupid Jenion Patreon trying to tip toe around the Princess did.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 21/9/2023, 03:54) 
    Are we having the is Jen fat or not debate again? I propose a poll. A clear majority should settle the matter.

:thumbs-up: :jolly-smiley-emoticon: :muffin_emoticon_pack_by_rezzle:

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126863 views