YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember how smug she was when she posted herself with that temporary tattoo? She really thought she was hot shit.

The next act of rebellion should be a haircut. Maybe dye her hair one shade darker brown and then bitch when people don't notice the monumental change.

2.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has been wearing practice temporary tattoos for this :snickering:
    I'd put a lot of money on the mountain range line drawing guess.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she actually gets half a dozen tattoos, I wonder if she will make the healing process another journey. “I am just three months days post tattooing you guys. and my tattoo artist has told me to continue being gentle with myself while I continue to heal. I am following his advice since I am a rule follower.”

In all seriousness, new tattoos have to be kept clean and well moisturized. How will unwashed and crusty Gene do that?

4.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I see you, Tens and your talented friends 😜

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 25/9/2023, 14:43) 
    Remember how smug she was when she posted herself with that temporary tattoo? She really thought she was hot shit.

The next act of rebellion should be a haircut. Maybe dye her hair one shade darker brown and then bitch when people don't notice the monumental change.

I've noticed her hair used to be a medium shade of brown and now she doesn't have grey hairs but overall her hair has lost it's color.

I'm surprised she doesn't have grey hair. Between her diet and excerise that's a big stressor on the body. And I think she has tons of stress, nothing the average person would stress over. Like when a toddler freaks out because you took the lid off the yogurt for them. It's a big stress to them. I think Jen's stresses are like that, the store only had conventional lemons, she doesn'thave enough time to decorate for Christmas before leaving for DisneyWorld, it's the first day of fall but it's still really warm out ahould she switch to fall candles and her fall purse (back in the day when she did pretty things). She just spins and stresses over every little thing.

6.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It has to irritate Jen when even the bakery looks forward to updates from Tens even if it’s only a second. That second is much more exciting then her last year of vlogs.

7.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    I’m going to be on the “No Tattoo Train”. She saw someone else with one so she’s flexing like she is really going to get one this time. Probably to drum up some attention from her subscribers or maybe her parents or the Rosses. She can’t even pick out a rug or arrange her office furniture and that’s temporary.

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tens makes me want to go sign up for a floral design class. 🌹🌸💐🌺🌷🌻💮

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 9/25/2023, 07:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 25/9/2023, 14:43) 

I've noticed her hair used to be a medium shade of brown and now she doesn't have grey hairs but overall her hair has lost it's color.

I'm surprised she doesn't have grey hair. Between her diet and excerise that's a big stressor on the body. And I think she has tons of stress, nothing the average person would stress over. Like when a toddler freaks out because you took the lid off the yogurt for them. It's a big stress to them. I think Jen's stresses are like that, the store only had conventional lemons, she doesn'thave enough time to decorate for Christmas before leaving for DisneyWorld, it's the first day of fall but it's still really warm out ahould she switch to fall candles and her fall purse (back in the day when she did pretty things). She just spins and stresses over every little thing.

I noticed this area in her recent video. It looks grey but it could be lighting.
    Screenshot-11863
    ____

Jin has been following a tattoo artist for some time, they are based out of SF, but truthfully I couldn't see her getting that type of tattoo, Jin is too boring and generic for an actual piece of art on her body.
    ___
    eta:

creepy Jinny started following this account on IG and look, it's LRJ (is that her nickname, I forgot)
    here is the vlog
    Sad and friendless Jin trying to fit in with the Adult Disney crowd by stalking them on IG. LOSER!
    Screenshot-12121

Edited by merino wool underwear - 9/25/2023, 07:49 AM

10.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    There really is no help for Jen’s fine, thin hair. But WHY has she let it get so straggly?? Evening the length and cutting it to her shoulders would take three seconds and could be done by any hairdresser.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen overcomplicates and overthinks EVERYTHING. Because of this, I predict her tattoo will be small, boring, and lame.

12.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Watched the preview.

She admits that she literally just rolled out of bed.

She slept in because she’s on a different time zone.

We know.

13.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A tattoo will really round out her midlife crisis. It's the perfect next misstep.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 9/25/2023, 09:06 AM) 
    It has to irritate Jen when even the bakery looks forward to updates from Tens even if it’s only a second. That second is much more exciting then her last year of vlogs.

Is that CC holding the pumpkin in her story? The girl is blonde but aren't her girls dark haired?

QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 9/24/2023, 06:36 PM) 
    Didn't she say her skin isn't as oily as it once was? In fact, it's pretty dry. And she's still putting that ACV on her face?

Not that it was ever good for your skin, but now it's a lot worse.

Also Jen, Drunk Elephant and Moonstone Woo Woo or whatever it's called would like you to get their brand names out of your filthy mouth because....

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot-5248-01%201

Yikes! That photo! Her lips alone look like dried shoe leather. Her skin is horrible.

15.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Oily haired chai tea lattes.

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126873 views