YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen Pt. 421

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, style your hair just like this for the family portraits. It'll look great.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    temp-Image2d3brh
    da fuq is wrong with her

Catching up, only watched the skincare portion of Friday's vlog: she was definitely sick. Her voice was super low.
    STAY HOME asshole, no one wants your germs.

And the ACV! We just discussed that in the rewatch!

She's been using barely diluted ACV as a toner for EIGHT YEARS. She uses vinegar as a disinfectant too... pro tip Jenny, vinegar is neither skin care nor a disinfectant.

Was she really never spotted on their social media? I bet they hate her too :snickering:
    Imagine having one of your "volunteers" show up for every shift with a bloated face and blood-shot eyes. So inspirational.

2.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sun Valley has been in her mind to visit for 30 years… the “best friend” though? She’s long gone :snickering:

3.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    s m u g

Screenshot%202023-09-25%20at%2009-47-22%20Siguro%20ito%20ay%20isang%2090210%20na%20linggo.%20Update%2009%2025%2023

4.     +52   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she stopped processing everything all the time and she started actually actioning, she might not be the mental and physical mess that she is.

Stuff happens in life, big stuff and small stuff. Most people don’t have the privilege to be processing every little and big thing that happens to them, for years and years. They have to dust themselves off and continue with life because they have bills to pay, families and friends to attend to, careers to build.

Jen’s privilege is her worst enemy. Too much time to think about every little and big thing and too much money to shield her from having to get up and do things, even if she doesn’t feel like it.

She is a useless human being.

5.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My problem at the moment is having too much time to think about problems and too little purpose in my life with the kids all gone. I want to forget about things that bother me…not constantly “process” them (whatever the hell that means). Yet Privileged Jen chooses to live this way. No *wonder* she’s miserable.

6.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 9/24/2023, 07:07 PM)
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 25/9/2023, 00:04) 
    I think we've well-established the Jen is really dumb when it comes to bacteriology/virology and how germs spread.

1. Powder room candy
    2. Trash plates
    3. Disney COVID super spreader
    4. Mold
    5. Her hygiene
    6. Gross bathtubs
    7. Sitting in hotel floors
    8. The cesspool that is Blue
    9. Bacteria rice
    10. Poor Winnie not being shaved for surgery
    Etc...

She doesn’t even clean, other people still do that for her cuz pwinceth can’t be bothered. Such a busy bee. I work about 70 hours a week on average and struggle to keep my house clean, but that’s because I have a REAL job. She has no excuse.

Excuse you but she has cleaning ladies to help the local economy.

Her tattoo will end up a dot like Phoebe's on Friends: they started but pwinthess thought it hurt too much and had them stop.

Her skin..... :jawdrop:

7.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Responding to messages is a “high priority”. That’s why she posts on Instagram instead of responding to people PAYING her for this shit content.

You don’t give a fuck about your patrons, Jenny. Cut the crap.

8.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can't believe she gets on her platform and says she is still processing and it was an emotional weekend and she cried alot.

We all know it's the divorce and more really Don's remarriage and the consequences of what came with that. To this day I can't imagine what it must be like to send you children off to live the life that used to be yours with the family that used to be yours to be left alone, to only hear about their fun in passing comments from your school age children.

As sad as that is, it's time to get over all of it even the Ross family. The gossip in me wants to know if she acknowledges Tens in real life? Does she say hi, how's it going when she drops the kids off. Does she waive and say hi at recitals or does she scamper away and hide and glare or what??? Getting her hair sorted, some quality make-up and some non athletic ware clothes that fit would be a good first step. Acknowledges Don's new family in some way would be another. They two should go hand in hand. Look good so you can have some confidence and start to address the beast so you can move on.

Then not to be a broken record but she desperately needs to get a real job, in the real world and get out of her head. I just did a 10K with friends and really friends or not, you are just by yourself with your thoughts. All of this climbing and running and pelatoning is she in her head. Then she comes home from that or emerges from that to an empty house. She has a brother who lives in another state and parents who do not like or understand her. They forwarded her to the Ross' and didn't want a return..

She is so ridiculously alone and sad. It's heardbreaking but she brought it on herself so ...

9.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At J & D’s wedding:

Officiant: “Who gives this woman in marriage?”

Pa Boyles: “Her mother and I…but we don’t accept returns.”

10.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 9/25/2023, 10:58 AM) 
    it sounds like Jinny gal went on some wellness retreat with the way she is talking. I would say I doubt someone would cry volunteering at a 90210 race but then again this is Jinny.

I am leaning towards some wellness stuff just based on how she speaks in this video and the things she packed, her special rock and bracelet.

I do hope miss drama queen was this emotional over volunteering though. We need something new to laugh and roll our eyes at.
    Screenshot-12124
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-32

she went to sunvalley, because she remembers a friend when she was 10 use to travel there with her family. She is beyond weird

woohoo, I got a shout out. wool underwear!!

oh God, her family portraits are coming soon. oh yay, dark and dull photos on the horizon.

I doubt she went to a retreat....I think she is processing volunteering at 29029. Doing ANY type of volunteering is out of her comfort zone. Having to speak to people is out of her comfort zone. She probably saw the people with loved ones there and she felt very alone. It would have been more apparent to her as a spectator, that everyone else had SOMEONE with them. My guess is she went back to her room and cried, and then told herself that she LIKED being alone, she LIKED her own company, it was EVERYONE elses problem, not hers.

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    If I understand the timeline correctly, Don and Tens behaved unforgivably by almost any standard. And the mass exodus by the Rosses (pretty much everyone Jen ever loved) had to be earth shattering.

But she’ll never stop processing….if she doesn’t stop processing. She’s got to get out of her own head, but she’s declared she’s not listening to advice (in fact, she’s mocked it). The only logical outcome is that she will stew in her misery forever.

12.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Don will be on his 5th anniversary and she’ll still be processing

there’s a whole life to be lived out there but she’s more comfortable in her misery. sad

13.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It doesn’t look like she flew with clean hair, or even used apple cider vinegar on her face for the last 5 days.
    My theory is that the guy she drove 1000 miles for out in bc told her to bugger off.
    Or they asked her to clean toilets. One or the other.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is insufferable .

15.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen isn’t processing, she is dwelling. She is too stubborn to accept outside help and will live in misery forever. Couldn’t happen to a better person.

909 replies since 18/9/2023, 16:01   126873 views