Stressed Mess: Making up ailments in between this weeks latest obsession Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blessedjesssmigraine @ 24/10/2023, 17:27) 
    QUOTE (Blamefingers @ 10/23/2023, 11:22 PM) 
    On her FB she shared a story of a family that one kid has special needs and the story is that it’s hard to deal with some of the stares and whispers when your son doesn’t age out of the activities at the same speed as his peers. And it just made me mad because this family rallies behind the tween and supports him and feels like it’s important thing to experience. Jess does none of that. She just doesn’t care.

That's the thing that really gets me. She can't even be bothered to pretend like she cares. If she cared, she would encourage some kind of activity that doesn't involve sitting in front of an iPad all day every day, but that would require her to do something other than relaxing. I feel like she's just biding her time until Lucy is old enough to take care of Nate and Mark so she can really become the vegetable she's always wanted to be.

I seriously hope she doesn't have Lucy take "care" of the boys. She would only bully, yell and shove them. I already think she's somewhat abusive to Nate already.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is a screen grab of the gifts they received. She feels so humbled, they have a great team, yadda yadda yadda. Someone made them a homemade lasagna. Did they eat it for dinner. Nope. She ate a rotisserie chicken wrap and went on and on about how good it was. The lasagna got portioned out for David, because why would he whole family eat a home cooked meal
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231024_064654_YouTube

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her “lightened up” salad… with 3 different types of cheese (cream cheese, cottage cheese, shredded cheese). But thank goodness she lightened it up!

I find her showing her pastor appreciation presents to be really gross. Not everything needs to be shown.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=SassyOtter218,24/10/2023, 22:47 ?t=62877503&st=330#entry463079690]
    Her “lightened up” salad… with 3 different types of cheese (cream cheese, cottage cheese, shredded cheese). But thank goodness she lightened it up!

She was just showing off she's a good Pastor and Pastor's wife for her fans. If my Memory is correct Jess has never done a sermon or lead a single event at church. She did a quick thank you to the camera for the elderly congregation who deep cleaned the house and painted it. The same one she never thanked in person or even hosted a small event for as a thank you. Pretty sure that sweet woman who made them a week of meals Jess bitched about was the one who deep cleaned the kitchen and painted it as well. Jess is really showing her true colors this year. I still don't believe they will make it to Christmas unless David gives Jess an ultimatum and tells her they have to stay in Jonesboro for Christmas so he can keep his job. Can you imagine attending a new church and the only pastor is never there because he's on vacations and couples getaways? If David isn't there for Christmas week and services they should pack up the boxes when they come home from another vacation.

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she really make her title "best dinner ever" but instead of calling the gifted lasagna the best dinner it was about a wrap?? 💀💀💀

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As was clearly explained by David, he was the one hired. Jess is only his wife and the church is his responsibility.
    Well...now they have a billboard of BOTH of them. They introduce them as pastors David and Jess in the church page.
    She is taking home tons of gifts and so in love with "her" church.
    Who is really sick of this BS....ME !!!!

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Also her talking about her newfound obsession with pickle SPHERES. She is such an idiot. Pickle spheres slap.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It doesn't take a crystal ball to know that the kids will not ever get a taste of those "Whip" yogurts. Jess is already saying they might not like them but she loves them.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NMiller2019 @ 25/10/2023, 15:16) 
    It doesn't take a crystal ball to know that the kids will not ever get a taste of those "Whip" yogurts. Jess is already saying they might not like them but she loves them.

She’s already said in previous hauls that the boys love yoghurts. Jess is mean spirited she used to buy them for Nate as they were his favourite then she said mark liked them and she started saying they were for mark and no mention of Nate again and now they don’t like them 😡

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Better Help push again…
    She couldn’t handle her kids at the doctors office..at all.
    Oh no..had to pick up her grocery order !!!
    To sum up..she is exhausted and getting a headache !!!

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't believe she has the balls to keep promoting BetterHelp when she has never used them and never intends to.

She was so stressed that she had to take all three kids somewhere. And of course they act like hooligans because she never takes them anywhere and therefore they aren't used to behaving in any type of environment without being plied with snacks and electronics. When she says "I wish there was a camera crew falling me around," she says it like she's some sort of supermom, when if she did in fact have a camera crew following her around, it would be more like one of those montages from SuperNanny when they show the kids running around like maniacs and being disrespectful. Why was she giggling talking about Nate throwing the pulse thing at the nurse? What a nasty little idiot she is. No one thinks it's cute that you've never taught your children to behave.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I LOLed when said the stupid line about the camera crew. It might not be a crew but like...don't you vlog for a living? A smart vlogger would find a way to document the antics they supposedly get up to. But we all know Jess is way too lazy for that!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ...and we are back to the buffalo chicken obsession. I bet crumbl is back soon too.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I will get so sick of her explaining that she likes cottage cheese on salad, that it sounds gross but isn’t every day until she decides to stop eating “healthy” for the holidays.
    She always talks about how chicken grosses her out in such a way to make herself sound like a dainty little princess it’s like we get it if anything isn’t processed into a formed nugget or patty you don’t like it. She sounds like a spoiled brat that never had to try anything she didn’t like.

I had to take both of my kids to my Dr appt. It wasn’t even something I thought about. She is such a whiner.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is insane how Jess laughs over how out of control the trip to the doctor was. It's her fault it was so bad. If you have a kid who has issues with something at the doctor, like Nate does, it seems to me you make sure to remember that crap and what worked to deal with it previously. She could have avoided a meltdown or whatever it was. But apparently that is not her responsibility. She will just laugh about it and do nothing to solve the problem.

She may not actually show Nate's meltdown, but it bothers me a lot that she will let Lucy talk about his meltdowns and she will talk about them and laugh at them. That's not really any better. It's one thing to simply mention he had a rough day and another to describe what he did when he'd reached sensory overload and melted down. It's gross.

Since Lucy could have at least read to Mark or something while she dealt with Nate and the doctor, I don't think Lucy was actually well behaved either. I think Lucy is just the golden child and gets a pass, as usual, for her crap behavior.

She knew pastor appreciation was coming, why didn't she have thank you cards on hand? It seems like, if you write hand written thank you notes, that you would have a stash on hand. But I don't think she does generally write them such as when a viewer sends her gifts. I think she's only doing it now because David might be making her or her parents said you better if you want to keep this job and not move again.

889 replies since 20/9/2023, 23:37   55554 views