Stressed Mess: Making up ailments in between this weeks latest obsession Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh, wow. So there are literally events all weekend long. I guess we know why Jess wanted to leave town :rolleyes: But I just realized that it's HIS parents, and he's with them. How is he missing all of this? I'm SURE Jess will make sure they get back in time for Pastor Appreciation Day and the gift card table.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cfbfabe123 @ 20/10/2023, 02:20) 
    The only reason she is visiting her mother in-laws place is because the kids are off school today, tomorrow and then the weekend of course. I personally think she just didn't want to have a 4 day "weekend" with all the kids home, so they decided to visit for her birthday. What are they even going to do there? Eat out and sit around and be on devices? The pool would be too cold. Also, according to Facebook, there are events going on that the family SHOULD be there for. I am curious as well if they (Jess and kids) are coming back Saturday for church on Sunday.(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11444106/...0-14-31-564.jpg)

On the positive they won’t have to eat their mothers food or listen to her negative droning on and on and on 😂

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my, Mark was still too “sick” to go to church.
    I call BS !!!!

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She says in today's video her plan while away is to read and relax. It's just been so crazy y'all and a break will be nice 😬 she's awful

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's David's mom's birthday... He and Jess should be offering to stay at home with the kids and Kevin, so his parents can go out on a date for her birthday. I doubt they get much time to themselves considering Kevin lives at home with them. I'm sure that won't happen though. I wouldn't be surprised if David and Jess sneak off for a date instead.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, Mark was too sick to go to church...again....but it's fine to leave the next morning and go visit family and spread germs there. Does she hear herself EVER? But he's well enough to hit the McDonald's drive thru, of course. And of course she had to stock up on snacks for the three hour drive. Does she honestly not see that she is teaching her kids, every single day, to have the same destructive eating habits she has?

And yeah, it's not surprising that she is making the trip to the inlaws all about herself, but I am surprised that she is so upfront about it. "I need a break. I'm looking forward to just chilling and reading." So, you are supposedly there for David's mom's birthday, who does SO much for them, and Jess' plan is to sit on her ass and read. Which, I'm not sure what she needs a break from, because that's all she does at home. She never does more that spot clean her home and keep up with laundry. And of course, grocery haul after grocery haul. And making up excuses to skip church. That's what she needs a break from.

7.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She reads here! HELLO Messy Jessy! First time making a burger for Nate from Hello Fresh! Hmmmmmmm.....Where did you get this idea? Oh From Here! Type A personality. I am rolling over and over and over again...Laughing....#SaveNate

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I really think it’s obvious work in the ministry isn’t for them. My husband works 10 hour days 5-6 days a week and I’m at home with our family. That being said, it’s a routine and it’s the same schedule every week. We know when he’s home and when he’s not and we don’t have extra “activities” related to work we have to do. It seems like David works and then the church hosts multiple activities a week that the other pastors and their families should be attending as a part of the job. If that’s to much for them they should just attend church and David should get a “normal” job and maybe that would be much better for their family. Also it doesn’t appear that the jobs in the past within churches and successful soooooo why the hell wont they pursue something else???

9.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is sad that Stressy Messy Jessy keeps sabotaging her husband's career. She married David knowing his career choice and this is what she does over and over and over again. Oh Boo Hoo! Put on your big girl panties and be a proper pastor's wife. The reason Mark acts like he does; is he takes after his crying, whining, big elder brat mother. #SaveNate

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do they really think the teachers/ families at the close school are going to flock to their church because of snack bags ??? Or bottled water at school pickup line !!!
    NO !!!

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only hope David has of being a pastor in a church for more than a year is to divorce Jess :1485540604:

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There is absolutely no danger of David ever divorcing Jess, but can you IMAGINE if something happened to him? Jess would have to move in with her parents and stay there forever because she couldn't handle the kids by herself and she CERTAINLY will not be going back to nursing work under any circumstances. She is one of the least capable adults I have ever seen.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (earocks @ 21/10/2023, 02:39) 
    There is absolutely no danger of David ever divorcing Jess, but can you IMAGINE if something happened to him? Jess would have to move in with her parents and stay there forever because she couldn't handle the kids by herself and she CERTAINLY will not be going back to nursing work under any circumstances. She is one of the least capable adults I have ever seen.

Plus no one in their right mind would ever marry her

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    On the bright side she would have a reason to sit and veg out while her mum has the kids I’m grieving y’all

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marshmallow-magic @ 21/10/2023, 17:08) 
    On the bright side she would have a reason to sit and veg out while her mum has the kids I’m grieving y’all

Right, I mean if she can’t handle packing 5 people for a low key 2 day getaway she wouldn’t be able to handle anything if she was hit with an actual stressful situation.
    I hate that she reads while visiting family that is so odd to me. Or the grandpa comes to visit and she takes the kids outside to play so she can be alone. It’s so weird. She hates outside but hates socializing more! It sounds like this trip is just a couple of days so I’m assuming they will be back by Saturday so they can go to some of the events. Their church is quite heavy on activities and it would probably get to me but I’m not a pastors wife so…

889 replies since 20/9/2023, 23:37   55558 views