Stressed Mess: Making up ailments in between this weeks latest obsession Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Seriously how many vacations and getaways have they been on now this year? Geeze. I'm going to laugh if they only get cards and no gifts on Sunday. You know Jess is expecting a ton of gifts or giftcards. They won't make it to December at this rate. If they go on another vacation during Christmas week the Holley's fate is sealed and done with Jonesboro. What slap in the face of the ccongregation to be treated this way. I wonder if the billboard of Pastor David and Pastor Jessica Holley is still up? What jokes and embarrassment.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Pastor Jess...let me laugh !!!!

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What a lazy piece of crap. She stays back with David to take care of Kevin when she could have gone to help at the pumpkin patch. And also get footage of her daily vlog. Instead she decides to sit at home and read. I’m sure David could’ve handled it and also enjoyed some quiet time. I’m sure she’s controlling and tells him what to do constantly. I wonder if she’s mad that they aren’t leaving right away? Seems like she’s fine with it prolly cuz Grammy will cater to her fat lazy ass all afternoon.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank goodness Jess got to RELAX !!!
    How many times did she say she was relaxing !!!!
    Kevin sounds like he is super low energy.
    He is completely unprepared..guess Nate will have the same existence !! Sad

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Why wouldn't she go to the pumpkin patch?!? She is the laziest! She'll bring us back when something exciting happens. The pumpkin patch would have been exciting. Instead we get her sniffing and snotting in the hallway telling us what the family did without her

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She does not understand her children's desire to play and run around outside at all, and actively discourages them from doing it, which is so weird to me. Speaking of which, I cannot believe that Jess is still in denial that Mark has speech issues. He is almost four and I did understand ANYTHING he was saying when he was asking to go inside.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is completely in denial about his speech...early intervention is KEY !!! She won't accept it and meanwhile Mark just gets worse.
    As I said before, walked that path ( or was in that "season' ) with my eldest. It was hard work but made his life and future much better !!
    Also, all that close face talking is horrible especially when she blows snot inside her nose. YUCK !!! Go outside in the air do something !!!!!!!

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (earocks @ 22/10/2023, 19:28) 
    She does not understand her children's desire to play and run around outside at all, and actively discourages them from doing it, which is so weird to me. Speaking of which, I cannot believe that Jess is still in denial that Mark has speech issues. He is almost four and I did understand ANYTHING he was saying when he was asking to go inside.

I agree with this, a lot parents have their kids in after school sports because kids need the exercise and their parents don’t want them sat in front of a screen for hours after school snacking from boredom, the other positive is it wears them out so they can sleep soundly which has a knock on effect on their educational performance because it’s been proven that kids perform better in school when they’re well rested and have a healthy diet plus they gain confidence and learn team building and relationships with other kids outside of their classrooms.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kevin seems to sleep during the day a lot.
    Guess he is understimulated and bored.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to admit she hates church full stop. She hides and doesn't want to socialize no matter where she is. She won't socialize at David's Dad's church, she won't socialize with the rest of his family. Seriously, she couldn't go to watch the game with everyone? She couldn't socialize with David's Grandpa?

I can see why they can't live in Alabama and be in ministry. While David's dad might have been able to help David get a pastor job in Alabama, I doubt he wants to harm his own reputation to do so when he has seen the way Jess ruins every job David has.

I wonder how much longer David has left in the ministry. You can only fight to stay in it so long I think before you just give up. It's hard enough when you have a wife who supports you. How much harder must it be with Jess? Jess is already working on losing David this church and David has posted in the past how many pastors leave the ministry and just the struggles. I guess once he leaves ministry they could go live near one side of the family or the other and he can get 2 or 3 jobs to support her since she still won't work, even then.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    David is a hard worker, but he's not qualified to do anything else. So unless he goes back to school (which how could they possibly afford) he is going to have to stick with ministry or cobble together jobs like subbing and working at Papa John's like he had to when he lost a job previously.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (earocks @ 23/10/2023, 22:10) 
    David is a hard worker, but he's not qualified to do anything else. So unless he goes back to school (which how could they possibly afford) he is going to have to stick with ministry or cobble together jobs like subbing and working at Papa John's like he had to when he lost a job previously.

I don’t know how it works in America but in the uk he could do some charity work like with the prison service or young offenders or even work with people that have special needs because it’s often a way into a job that also serves the public. Many charities have courses and they provide the experience you need to move forward with many offering the volunteer a job, I have a friend that did this years ago and she ended up with a good job she had been a full time mother and she hadn’t worked for a long time and it gave her an opening and she only volunteered for two to three hours a week.

Edited by Marshmallow-magic - 23/10/2023, 23:22

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ll bet Jessica hauled her entitled fat ass into church to receive all of the gifts and goodies.
    I also wondered why she couldn’t go to the viewing party or to kohls with Grammy.
    On her FB she shared a story of a family that one kid has special needs and the story is that it’s hard to deal with some of the stares and whispers when your son doesn’t age out of the activities at the same speed as his peers. And it just made me mad because this family rallies behind the tween and supports him and feels like it’s important thing to experience. Jess does none of that. She just doesn’t care.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I know I'm a day late, but I can't believe she didn't go to the pumpkin patch. (I mean... I can believe it, but y'all know.) It's always her comfort > everything and everyone.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blamefingers @ 10/23/2023, 11:22 PM) 
    On her FB she shared a story of a family that one kid has special needs and the story is that it’s hard to deal with some of the stares and whispers when your son doesn’t age out of the activities at the same speed as his peers. And it just made me mad because this family rallies behind the tween and supports him and feels like it’s important thing to experience. Jess does none of that. She just doesn’t care.

That's the thing that really gets me. She can't even be bothered to pretend like she cares. If she cared, she would encourage some kind of activity that doesn't involve sitting in front of an iPad all day every day, but that would require her to do something other than relaxing. I feel like she's just biding her time until Lucy is old enough to take care of Nate and Mark so she can really become the vegetable she's always wanted to be.

889 replies since 20/9/2023, 23:37   55554 views