Stressed Mess: Making up ailments in between this weeks latest obsession Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KSGirl @ 25/10/2023, 17:04) 
    ...and we are back to the buffalo chicken obsession. I bet crumbl is back soon too.

😂😂😂

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As someone previously said, I would love to have Super Nanny watch footage of her crappy mothering.
    I'm sure Jess would say Nanny was wrong and BLOCK her...Ha Ha.
    That throwing and behavior is Jess' fault. She makes David do the heavy lifting with Nate so that's what Nate is used to.
    Laughing at him etc makes me sick !!!!

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is she seriously trying to say that stuffing bags of candy or sitting with her hooligans in Nate's room at the church is equal to being an involved pastor's wife. She is so delusional, quit making excuses for your lazy, entitled self Jess.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t care if this comes off as dramatic but oh my gosh, I think it’s SO GROSS that Lucy was elbow deep in that tub of candy while having the stomach bug. Clearly Jess doesn’t recall how long the stomach bug can live on surfaces because I have no clue why she wouldn’t tell Lucy to not man handle all the candy. Like HELLO. This is why I don’t eat at potlucks because other people just don’t think. Maybe that’s me being a germaphobe to some but I’m sorry, that’s just gross. I never really considered what the candy during trick or treating might have been exposed to but of course this lady has me disgusted😂also the whole school picture situation conversation was sad…I’m sure that’s why she went on her mini speech about hate comments but some of the stuff she says does sound horrible and no one has to listen hard to hear it!

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Don't the other pastors and wives have their own small kids? And the one wife actually works at the church right? Stuffing candy ("i was sore from bending over, it was a lot" 😐) and helping in nursery is the bare minimum when trying to get a church on its feet. She must not be getting any butt pats from main campus folks and it's getting to her. Like, I'm sure they kind of let her do whatever because of the constant autism, cranky toddler, and body falling apart excuses, but they probably don't coddle her either. I would love to read some of her hate comments. The ones that make it to the comment section aren't ever bad or are truly troll comments that all youtubers get. Being questioned or asking for clarification is not mean- direct maybe- but not mean

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YTgroupie @ 26/10/2023, 15:43) 
    Don't the other pastors and wives have their own small kids? And the one wife actually works at the church right? Stuffing candy ("i was sore from bending over, it was a lot" 😐) and helping in nursery is the bare minimum when trying to get a church on its feet. She must not be getting any butt pats from main campus folks and it's getting to her. Like, I'm sure they kind of let her do whatever because of the constant autism, cranky toddler, and body falling apart excuses, but they probably don't coddle her either. I would love to read some of her hate comments. The ones that make it to the comment section aren't ever bad or are truly troll comments that all youtubers get. Being questioned or asking for clarification is not mean- direct maybe- but not mean

I'm sure Jess thinks the other pastor's wives are mean girls just the supposed mean girl moms at the one time she took Mark to the mommy and mean park day he loved.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was trying to convince herself as well as other church people watching that her contributions were just as important. But she does what she wants to do. It's not because of Nate or Mark or her various exaggerated ailments. She doesn't like being around many people or being social and she doesn't like hard work. So of course she is going to volunteer to stuff hundreds of bags of candy---she can do it alone, have an excuse to stay home ("I have so much to do! It's crazypants!") and still pretend like she's actually contributing to the church in a meaningful way. Notice how EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY she goes on and on about how she gets to church early to do all her important work: folding programs and getting out the coffee creamer.

It's also ironic that she said that the school photographers don't take the time to get a good picture of Nate, when every Sunday she takes a picture of the three kids and 9 times out of 10 Nate is not even looking at the camera and has some weird expression on his face. Doesn't stop her from posting it every week to show everyone what great Christians they are: "Look how great my kids look to go sit in church on iPads stuffing their face with snacks."

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All I was thinking when she said they were stuffing 600 halloweeen bags was THIS halloweeen? Cuz it took her a whole day to do 100 teacher bags. Lol
    And yeah Lucy sure was interested in the candy.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Stuffing bags with candy for Jesus lol
    If only she worked as hard to actually help out at church as she does trying to convince us that she does a lot for the church.
    I never considered who/what has touched wrapped Halloween candy, and now I’m horrified 😩

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How is she so inept at getting the right size for anything? Earlier this week she had the wrong size of the plastic containers and now the bags.

Lucy really didn't look or act sick. If you are sick enough to stay home from piano and school, then you are sick enough you should have to stay in bed. Lucy probably just didn't want to go to school for whatever reason. And didn't she not go to piano because they just weren't going to make it after the doctor's appointment? So more lies from Jess.

Her taco meat on her salad looked full of grease. Ew.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jess is definitely playing the mean girls card. How could she be hurt at church when she's never freaking ever there? She's acting like she being bullied or something.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231026_142414_Facebook

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 10/26/2023, 06:37 PM) 
    How is she so inept at getting the right size for anything? Earlier this week she had the wrong size of the plastic containers and now the bags.

Lucy really didn't look or act sick. If you are sick enough to stay home from piano and school, then you are sick enough you should have to stay in bed. Lucy probably just didn't want to go to school for whatever reason. And didn't she not go to piano because they just weren't going to make it after the doctor's appointment? So more lies from Jess.

Her taco meat on her salad looked full of grease. Ew.

My guess is she just didn't want to go to piano or school so she defaulted to "I'm sick" because she's seen her Mom do it for most of her life.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jess' "hurt from the church" is all because they fired David multiple times because he is not able, for various reasons, to sustain or grow a church. He is often forced to prioritize Jess and her needs because she's a basketcase. So the hurt is all because she doesn't understand why no one will keep them in a job they are failing at.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (earocks @ 26/10/2023, 22:09) 
    Jess' "hurt from the church" is all because they fired David multiple times because he is not able, for various reasons, to sustain or grow a church. He is often forced to prioritize Jess and her needs because she's a basketcase. So the hurt is all because she doesn't understand why no one will keep them in a job they are failing at.

^This. I really wonder how long this church will last. Anytime I see pictures, there doesn't seem to be that many people there. Also, it really rubs me the wrong way the way they are trying to recruit people to attend this church. They've "adopted" this school that is close to them, not because they care. Even though Jess can tell us till she's blue in the face that they love teachers blah blah blah. I mean, I guess you need to grow your church somehow. But the handing out water bottles to parents at the pick up line, giving the teachers bags of junk as well as paramedics. If they already had the numbers, there is no way they would be doing any of this. So it doesn't seem genuine to me. I paused today's video when she was showing the goodie bags she made. And the note was thanking people for trick or treating at their church, and that they were invited to attend the service on Sunday at 10:30am, and something about bringing the note that's tied on the bag to the church, and the kids can get a prize. I mean, it's basically bribery lol. I doubt anyone, will then actually attend the church, maybe a small percentage will check it out. But long term? No way. A giant billboard couldn't get more attendance at the church, I doubt bags of candy will. I wonder how long the main campus pastor will hang on to them if this church doesn't grow.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cfbfabe123 @ 26/10/2023, 22:41) 
    QUOTE (earocks @ 26/10/2023, 22:09) 

^This. I really wonder how long this church will last. Anytime I see pictures, there doesn't seem to be that many people there. Also, it really rubs me the wrong way the way they are trying to recruit people to attend this church. They've "adopted" this school that is close to them, not because they care. Even though Jess can tell us till she's blue in the face that they love teachers blah blah blah. I mean, I guess you need to grow your church somehow. But the handing out water bottles to parents at the pick up line, giving the teachers bags of junk as well as paramedics. If they already had the numbers, there is no way they would be doing any of this. So it doesn't seem genuine to me. I paused today's video when she was showing the goodie bags she made. And the note was thanking people for trick or treating at their church, and that they were invited to attend the service on Sunday at 10:30am, and something about bringing the note that's tied on the bag to the church, and the kids can get a prize. I mean, it's basically bribery lol. I doubt anyone, will then actually attend the church, maybe a small percentage will check it out. But long term? No way. A giant billboard couldn't get more attendance at the church, I doubt bags of candy will. I wonder how long the main campus pastor will hang on to them if this church doesn't grow.

That Church died once before, they brought David in to rebuild it. Big mistake!!!!

889 replies since 20/9/2023, 23:37   55558 views