Stressed Mess: Making up ailments in between this weeks latest obsession Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Would you want to continue at a new church where the pastor is always on vacations and when he is there is wife is MIA? If she does make a brief appearance she has another mysterious ailment to the point the whole church prays over her instead of a member of the congregation who actually needed the prayers? It still makes me angry they made that big deal at the grand opening about the church praying over Jess instead of the woman who asked for the prayers. What a turn off. If I was basically turned away from a church for asking someone to pray over me I would never go there again. How Christian of Holley's to say no no pray over her not Jess. We're okay. Instead they made a big production over it. Gross.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I assume most people who want to go to church already have a church they like anyway so I wouldn't think they would get many people switching or anything like that either.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This whole thing with the close by school seems inappropriate to me. If it was a religious school of the same denomination that would be one thing.
    This is a public school with many backgrounds. Separation of church and state is a thing...this is a public school.
    The principle and school board may like the treats but it's not really ok. In my opinion.
    I never see the comments she speaks, whines, about.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    David and Jess are so narrow minded and society has moved on even if they haven’t.
    I can imagine them being quite bigoted towards anyone with a more liberal attitude.
    Maybe they thought that they would be fine in a church of predominantly old people but even they have extended family.
    In todays world you cannot be like that plus Jess is lazy and if she makes a minimal effort regarding her own children the church doesn’t stand a chance, she is stuck in the past regarding Nate and everything else.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Another service missed..” bless her heart, Lucy has a tummy ache”…thank goodness !!!

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t believe they’re ordering 600 corn dogs. That is just absolutely ridiculous. Cannot imagine the turn out will be as much as they anticipate given their thin turnout for the summer event. I bet all the uneaten corndog will end up in the Holley’s deep freezer. You know they’d never give it to someone in need.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bamboobun @ 27/10/2023, 19:17) 
    I can’t believe they’re ordering 600 corn dogs. That is just absolutely ridiculous. Cannot imagine the turn out will be as much as they anticipate given their thin turnout for the summer event. I bet all the uneaten corndog will end up in the Holley’s deep freezer. You know they’d never give it to someone in need.

I was thinking the same exact thing. That church must be hemorrhaging money left and right. What a waste.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And the bottom line...do they really think corndogs and candy are going to make everyone come to their church ?
    If they come and experience one of Davids yelling, pounding sermons they will be out....

Also...as I said before, Separation of church and state !!

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That’s 775 dollars just on corndogs. Wtf seems like it could have been spent in a better way. I don’t mind the church helping out the school but it’s always centered around the teachers no food baskets for the kids or anything. I have a feeling this church isn’t in the best neighborhood and something could be done to help kids in need.
    I don’t even mind them having a Halloween party in their parking lot. I just wish she would stop saying they’re loving on their community it is so annoying and makes her sound like she thinks she is so superior. Spending that ridiculous amount of money on corndogs is baffling to me and it feels like it was probably Jess’s idea. Even if sonic donated some of them it’s still unnecessary and stupid.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree it's fine the church has a community outreach with expressions of kind gestures.
    I don't agree that it should all come with the churches name on everything.
    Let the community know of activities open to all, food pantry set up and volunteer opportunities.
    But stop cramming the church down their throats...sort of, we did this for you now come to our services.
    Just NO.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So quiet..where is everybody ?

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (organizedhoarder @ 30/10/2023, 09:01) 

Halloween activities/fun/swimming all weekend! I am 3 vlogs behind, I need to catch up 😂

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (organizedhoarder @ 30/10/2023, 09:01) 

David was gone for a couple days for a church trip. I honestly didn't want to listen to extra whiny martyr Jess this weekend. I enjoyed the weekend with my family instead.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes I think most of us are tired of watching her big face, closeup, complaining about everything!!

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anyone who reads as much as she does does not have the *Chaotic* life she claims to have

889 replies since 20/9/2023, 23:37   55558 views