Kristin Gehm Pt. 4 Warts and All

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I couldn’t believe what I was listening to in her stories. I just went back to listen again, but they’re already gone. she seemed anxious, mad, agitated and just down right curmudgeonly all rolled up into one big glob of a person. She seemed annoyed that she got up early then agitated that she checked work emails then almost exasperated about the baking that just has to happen everyday. Then annoyed at herself that she was late to meet her friends. She’s a stroke waiting to happen. Oh! And then to say with a straight face: I’M STARVING!! 🤣😳🤣

2.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has to be deeply unhappy with her life. Her and Bob live such boring lives and everything is a schedule, and then top that with her weight gain and martyr syndrome. She probably thinks everyone needs her or is pulling her in different directions. It's all Kristin.

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yep, it’s all Kristin. She’s something else. I don’t know how the world turns without her. 😂
    Did she also have to do meal prep for Bob before going out of town?

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's weird, in those now-deleted stories from the car, she said something to the effect of "why am I like this?" She probably has some sort of OCD but refuses to find help or therapy to alleviate it. The eating could be a terrible coping mechanism for her insane anxiety over absolutely normal, mundane work and life events and expectations. It's like she's compelled to do things like bake when she's in a rush, then the food is a soothing reward for all of the unnecessary self-inflicted stress. It's really disturbing and seems to be getting worse since some upsetting things happened to her and Bob last year.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You’re probably right. I think any event which steers her out of her little bubble of nothingness sends her into jacked up ‘GO GO GO’ (per her) mode.

Time for some SSRI and Ozempic scripts there. Next thing we be subjected to is the camper cleaning / prep-itis.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    IMG_1873

Looks like her nose got bigger. And why does she always have to do a Walmart pickup at 7am?…of course, she said she got there early. Must be some baked goods in her order. Or she’s bragging about how early she starts her day and how busy she is.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She wants to rub our small noses in the fact that she is awake soooo much earlier than the rest of us; therefore worthless in her World of Food.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Honestly, where does she find this stuff and does someone out there need this?
    The sweater looks like astroturf (Ode to The Packers I guess).
    Attached Image
    IMG_1360

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just saw that head wrap thing and LOL’d. What in the world is she thinking with that thing?

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    For fook sake!!!!! That head wrap is just awful! What the actual fook? Does she think she has long thick hair? She’s a mess and yes, her nose looks huge.

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It must be part of her new air drying for curls thing she's doing.

I cannot imagine her nose getting much bigger, but apparently it will.

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s amazing to me how she obsesses about her hair and makeup yet she is morbidly obese and makes no effort to get healthier. I can’t imagine living that way.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I recently noticed an older video which she had filmed with The 2 Orchids (maybe 5 years ago?) while visiting Ohio and she was significantly thinner then. I think her remote work setup, travel, and probably the pandemic all combined with her food addiction to just do her in. She definitely had given up on any effort to lose weight whatsoever. And we all know she is not eating the cucumbers and vitamin bowls she purportedly eats for lunch .

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 25/3/2024, 06:28) 
    I recently noticed an older video which she had filmed with The 2 Orchids (maybe 5 years ago?) while visiting Ohio and she was significantly thinner then. I think her remote work setup, travel, and probably the pandemic all combined with her food addiction to just do her in. She definitely had given up on any effort to lose weight whatsoever. And we all know she is not eating the cucumbers and vitamin bowls she purportedly eats for lunch .

I agree. She’s resigned herself to being the way she is. She needs a come to Jesus talk with herself.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Scary ….
    Attached Image
    IMG_1399

339 replies since 21/9/2023, 02:25   39220 views