Kristin Gehm Pt. 4 Warts and All

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    100% - meanwhile, running all over infecting everyone. AAND, telling everyone ‘I’m not complaining’. Well, of course you are! That’s what you do best, Kristin.

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Does she not associate obesity with a decreased immune system? She’s in a chronic inflammatory state being so fat. How is her mom not doing interventions on her everyday about her weight?? Next up will be a cancer diagnosis and she’ll wonder why….
    But anyway, she’s baking cookies and making Sloppy Joe’s!

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bingo! Yet no time to get out and go for a walk. So tonight will consist of Old Fashioneds and Prime Rib dinners at The Corner Bar. I wonder if they will make a pit stop at the hospital’s cardiac unit on the way home. This behavior is so dangerous and really revolting on every level.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I forgot to add; I fall over every time she tells us that Bawwb is ‘at the gym’ . As Kristin would say: Riiight!🤣

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Bawb at the gym?? 🤣🤣
    What’s going on with his new job? Did he get fired? I think I missed the latest about his job

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FancyPants @ 3/10/2024, 06:54 AM) 
    Bawb at the gym?? 🤣🤣
    What’s going on with his new job? Did he get fired? I think I missed the latest about his job

He's still at the new job, but he now has three 12-hour shifts instead of a typical five-day workweek, much to Kristin's dismay.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watching her stories and I had to come here and comment how much I hate people like Kristin who view themselves as being type A. She doesn't do anything of significance! Wakes up at 4am and is 'go go go!' It's not admirable to be 400 lbs and baking first thing in the morning. It's a sign of her addiction.
    And how awful to include other people in her disturbed eating. She didn't make muffins for everyone else. She wanted to eat and needed an excuse. Her friends must be horrified watching her eat herself to death.
    Kristin is always quick to say that none of her ailments are because she is fat, as if being morbidly obese doesn't cause a host of other problems.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She exists in food addict fantasy land. This has been proven time after time with the insane holiday baking frenzies she whips herself into and ignorance about her health in general, not to mention her weight. NO ONE wakes up at 4:00AM and does the bum’s rush to bake muffins. You are 1,000% right…those were for her, not her friends. Did you catch the car ride comment about her “starving!” because she had not eaten yet? I’m sure she made short work of those emergency muffins, then proceeded to eat lunch with her crew. Her ongoing ‘I’m just the bizziest bee there ever was on the planet’ line is so ridiculous. I’m sure her company will get along perfectly fine without The Entenmann’s Queen’s input. Relax Kristin. Go back to inhaling more food.
    Attached Image
    IMG_1328

9.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Kristin would have greatly benefited from the therapy needed after weight loss surgery, but she wouldn't do it. She is so in denial she honestly thinks nothing is wrong with her in mind or body.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    0E4mr63

Oh dear.

She also really believes that her entire company will fall apart if she doesn't answer some emails for a few hours one morning. I guess I'd be an anxious wreck, too, if I thought I was that important. :wacko:

11.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It's sad that she has reversed her surgery.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s beginning to look like a couch.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (la poubelle @ 15/3/2024, 00:42) 
    0E4mr63

Oh dear.

She also really believes that her entire company will fall apart if she doesn't answer some emails for a few hours one morning. I guess I'd be an anxious wreck, too, if I thought I was that important. :wacko:

Shit balls. She’s got to be 425/450.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She makes the biggest deal out of nothing. All freaked out about being late, when the friends were just early and I am sure can occupy themselves until Kristin gets there at the originally scheduled time. And zero normal people are up making muffins at 4-5am.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (QuePasa @ 15/3/2024, 04:25) 
    She makes the biggest deal out of nothing. All freaked out about being late, when the friends were just early and I am sure can occupy themselves until Kristin gets there at the originally scheduled time. And zero normal people are up making muffins at 4-5am.

Other than professionally employed bakers….nah. She’s 💯 an addict losing the battle.

339 replies since 21/9/2023, 02:25   39206 views