HowToDoNothingLikeSmuglyJenRoss Pt. 422

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You will not have a perfect runDisney season… again.

AD95E10D-92FF-4BFF-B282-4392F2C656C1

(Not about societal expectations, just had to add it in 😂)

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 9/26/2023, 10:32 PM) 
    These gifs posts are giving me life
    Keep them coming :7043:

My five and seven year olds complain about brushing their teeth and showering. “Why are you making us do chores mom I HATE CLEANING MY TEETH. UGH”
    I say darling, it’s not a chore, it’s called being human. You need to be hygienic. No one will want to play with you if you are not a clean person.

And off they go every time.

Jen, wanna give me your number and I can give you the same pep talk?

Perhaps, just like her trash, Jen just doesn't produce smelly BO. That's something we haven't considered.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSouthernComfort @ 26/9/2023, 22:48) 

My five and seven year olds complain about brushing their teeth and showering. “Why are you making us do chores mom I HATE CLEANING MY TEETH. UGH”
    I say darling, it’s not a chore, it’s called being human. You need to be hygienic. No one will want to play with you if you are not a clean person.

Perhaps, just like her trash, Jen just doesn't produce smelly BO. That's something we haven't considered.

Nah.
    I bet her whole house smells like a dumpster.

4.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Coming from the person who had back ups of back ups it is jarring to see who
    She is today!!!!!

5.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 26/9/2023, 21:44) 
    I would love to hear Suze’s take on Jen’s parenting. With her being big into Montessori, I would think she would be bothered by Jen’s attempts to stunt the kids’ growth by making them so needy and sensitive, but at the same time, not really caring about their needs. It’s such an odd dichotomy.

Suze can F right off. What did Ms. Educational Expert Blowhard with her Polar Express Christmas party “education stations” do when she had three pre-school aged grandchildren on the middle of a pandemic? Sent them right on back to school before there was any consistent information, of course! It would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a small school for her grandkids but that would have required consistency and hard work instead of hot air.

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SweetSouthernComfort @ 26/9/2023, 22:48) 

She said so in a YT travel vlog
    sweat-16957639566741

7.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everybody's ass stinks. Dirty hair stinks. She definitely smells.

8.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 9/26/2023, 11:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 26/9/2023, 21:44) 
    I would love to hear Suze’s take on Jen’s parenting. With her being big into Montessori, I would think she would be bothered by Jen’s attempts to stunt the kids’ growth by making them so needy and sensitive, but at the same time, not really caring about their needs. It’s such an odd dichotomy.

Suze can F right off. What did Ms. Educational Expert Blowhard with her Polar Express Christmas party “education stations” do when she had three pre-school aged grandchildren on the middle of a pandemic? Sent them right on back to school before there was any consistent information, of course! It would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a small school for her grandkids but that would have required consistency and hard work instead of hot air.

Was that Suze's choice? We don't know that at all. Suze is not in charge of those kids.

I feel like she would have loved to have stepped up to the plate in this manner but I feel like Jen wanted to ship them back to the soup kitchen as soon as possible so she could have me time again, pandemic and family politics be damned.

Edited by _withblunder_ - 9/26/2023, 11:41 PM

9.     +57   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are we blaming a 70 yo for not wanting to babysit 3 young kids all day in the middle of a pandemic?

Their parents all had nothing but time to look after them and they sent them to school. All my snark is for them and them alone.

If my kids expected me, at 70, to be a teacher to their kids, while they sat on their ass during a pandemic, I would tell them to piss off and change my will so they get nothing.

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s totally unrealistic to expect that of grandparents. Even ones far younger than 70. But one who can’t stop running her trap about her educational expertise is another story.

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen, the truth is that you and only you affected your marriage and yes your livelihood. Stop with the quotes about being strong, reinventing your self or anything of the sort. The time to have been strong was when your cager was complaining that you weren't present in your life or the kids lives. You were reading self help books and taking long baths while he was in the basement looking for love. You pretended to be helpless and a child it did not work, he wanted a real partner and not to babysit a 35 year with two babies.

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Think what you will about Suze and her opinions on politics, religion, etc, but I’m just curious what her thoughts are about how her former DIL treats her grandchildren. Maybe she doesn’t mind, but if my grandchildren were in Gene’s incapable care, I’d be keeping a close eye on them for their own well being.

13.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason they agree to these grandparent dinners is to check up on the house. I hope they take bets on whether any furniture has been added or art hung on the walls since their last visit.

14.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 26/9/2023, 21:57) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/9/2023, 21:37) 
    do you think she gets upset about all the basic things we're expected to do while out and about? like waiting in line at the grocery store because others are shopping too or having to stop at red lights? :(

We all saw the post-Tiffany snub tantrum. Pwincess Jennifer definitely deserves special treatment, people bowing at her feet and to not be inconvenienced in any way

This is why I think she is so stressed. Every little thing is something to process, a fire to walk through, it's been a week.

Disney wouldn't refund her money from the race she cancelled - stressed.
    Didn't get to purchase another $300 mug because they sold out - a fire to walk through
    Taylor Swift tickets too expensive - something to process.

15.     +41   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 9/26/2023, 08:46 PM) 
    The fact that Tens merely exists is enough to send Jen into a spiral 🤌🏻

This is why Tens coming on the scene will forever be my favorite part of Jen's JOuRNeY.

If she hadn't, Jen would be happy as a clam and peak smug like she was when they first split--free of Don but still inviting herself along to her heart home with her forever family, happily thinking that Don was lonely and pining for her. I think she would still be staying in nice places instead of hovels in the woods or sleeping in her car. Tens threw Jen for a loop and she STILL can't recover from it.

And it was delusional of her to think that Don wouldn't move on quickly. Don is a pompous blowhard, but he's also wealthy and generous. She was foolish if she ever thought he'd have a problem getting another wife.

876 replies since 26/9/2023, 16:24   115144 views