HowToDoNothingLikeSmuglyJenRoss Pt. 422

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 28/9/2023, 03:12) 
    She loves visiting toy stores for herself? I can appreciate the sweet soft stuffed animals my son has (he’s 1) but I’m not taking them for myself or purchasing them for myself either. She’s clearly stunted.

What was that bit about loving to go into kid's, baby stores? She never bought a thing when she was pregnant. I'm surprised she doesn't have a stuffed animal stuffed in her shirt like she did that time she went skiing.

Don wouldn't have been up for Everesting but they could have traveled other places. If she's been thinking of Sun Valley since she was 10, why didn't her and Don go there? Ride the gondola, have lunch, shop in town, go for a nice dinner.

2.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 9/27/2023, 02:46 PM) 
    At least that cash register "foreign" person does more for society than loser golddigger racist J*nny Ross. Hopefully, someone here will save that rant just in case she edits it out.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/27/2023, 10:54 AM) 
    Woke Jen was like... 2 seconds away from shouting BUILD THE WALL! SEND HIM BACK!! :unsure:

He wasn't American! He was a FOREIGNER! The cultural differences! The Italians were the same! We don't say anything here! Rude!

Jen 100% complained to the manager btw. :lol: Her little "don't say anything if you're in guest services!" line sounded like a Karen complaint
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 9/27/2023, 04:37 PM) 
    Aren't many of the Sun Valley seasonal workers Latin American? I'm not letting this go.

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 9/27/2023, 03:48 PM) 
    WhiteSupremacistGoingThroughThingsAsForgeinerBroLookInTheMirror, Like Jen

Screenshot-11139
    Screenshot-11496

tbh It wouldn't surprise me. Everything she does is fake. We all know Jin doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. Jin is the ultimate Karen. I also think if she didn't have Don in her caged life and if she didn't have pant suit politics she would for sure be some extreme conspiracy theorist, xenophobic asshole. This is the lady that sent her children to be babysat at "school" during a pandemic, she had covid and got on a plane and went on and on how it was no big deal, it was like a cold.

All this interaction she had with this "foreigner" tells us one thing...All around the world Jin is considered strange. LOL I Love that for her. More than likely she had red puffy eyes, and lets face it, she looks homeless and not mentally stable and talks to her camera and was probably carrying her stuffed animal...this person was probably trying to see if she was ok. The answer is, NO, she is not ok. We keep saying and so do others but she refuses to see how unstable she looks.

She is so mental I could also see her making it up so she can address the bakery and others that think she is not mentally well.

3.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    "This is my second account, my first JU account got totally hosed. So I am back to very few posts, and my like count was wiped out, too. Boo Hoo. Um like my life is now ruined." - JenuinelyUnorganized

JenuinelyUnorganized , this is just a fire that you have to walk through.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m annoyed with myself for even typing this but, the cashier’s comments were rude AF. On several levels. I have worked just about every minimum wage, customer facing job out there and even I would have complained.

I feel super grossed out for Jen-fending but one thing she is not is a hater when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation etc. She is an equal opportunity condescending smug ahole. Her phrasing was clumsy but she was recognizing it was likely a little something was lost in translation.

I’m going to take a shower now. UnlikeJen

5.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    About the minibar: “No minibar. That’s alright cause I never get anything from the minibar anyway. My parents drilled it into my head NEVER to get anything from the minibar. Too expensive!”

Of course they did! We see you, Jill!

Come on, Jen. Unlock that child childhood trauma and have the next scene with you covered in empty mini wine and Jack Daniel’s bottles, half-cans of Pringles and Snicker’s wrappers.

6.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Someone who has worked minimum wage jobs knows the precarious nature of that situation and shouldn't complain over something so minor.

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 28/9/2023, 02:59) 
    Holy shit she actually said she felt left out over the stuffed animals. This is next level humiliating.

It really is so bizarre! She doesn’t seem capable of buying anything for someone else without buying something for her as well. I remember many a shopping haul back in her glory days when she would buy things for Don, Winnie, or the house, and it never failed that she would always purchase some goodie for herself as well. She acts like she was severely deprived as a child.

8.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenuinely I don’t know what error message you’re getting but I would keep trying with your other account. maybe something will sort itself out after one of the forum updates?

guys it’s ok that she mentioned him being foreign because she followed that with “no judgment”…right before she proceeded to judge him for judging her 😝 I want to see the page in her journal where she writes about that experience 😤

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    She soldiered on, obviously.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The secondhand embarrassment…..😳😳😳

11.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 9/28/2023, 04:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 9/27/2023, 02:46 PM) 
    At least that cash register "foreign" person does more for society than loser golddigger racist J*nny Ross. Hopefully, someone here will save that rant just in case she edits it out.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/27/2023, 10:54 AM) 
    Woke Jen was like... 2 seconds away from shouting BUILD THE WALL! SEND HIM BACK!! :unsure:

He wasn't American! He was a FOREIGNER! The cultural differences! The Italians were the same! We don't say anything here! Rude!

Jen 100% complained to the manager btw. :lol: Her little "don't say anything if you're in guest services!" line sounded like a Karen complaint
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 9/27/2023, 04:37 PM) 
    Aren't many of the Sun Valley seasonal workers Latin American? I'm not letting this go.

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 9/27/2023, 03:48 PM) 
    WhiteSupremacistGoingThroughThingsAsForgeinerBroLookInTheMirror, Like Jen

Screenshot-11139
    Screenshot-11496

tbh It wouldn't surprise me. Everything she does is fake. We all know Jin doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. Jin is the ultimate Karen. I also think if she didn't have Don in her caged life and if she didn't have pant suit politics she would for sure be some extreme conspiracy theorist, xenophobic asshole. This is the lady that sent her children to be babysat at "school" during a pandemic, she had covid and got on a plane and went on and on how it was no big deal, it was like a cold.

All this interaction she had with this "foreigner" tells us one thing...All around the world Jin is considered strange. LOL I Love that for her. More than likely she had red puffy eyes, and lets face it, she looks homeless and not mentally stable and talks to her camera and was probably carrying her stuffed animal...this person was probably trying to see if she was ok. The answer is, NO, she is not ok. We keep saying and so do others but she refuses to see how unstable she looks.

She is so mental I could also see her making it up so she can address the bakery and others that think she is not mentally well.

As someone who is a woman who identifies as a POC (long story the short version of it is that I have always had dark skin and dark hair, who my actual grandpa is, is a mystery) and has dealt with racists like Jen I took a lot of offense to that statement. I also worked for many years before I moved to tech in customer service. That whole rant just made me stabby, I have a soft heart for those in customer service.

12.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not going to rewatch to check, but everything up until “that’s weird” sounds like just normal chitchat.

For all we know, his last word of the exchange was “oh” [insert awkward pause]. Which Jen interpreted as him thinking “that’s weird” and remembering that, because it’s what she’s most self conscious of.

And if he did say it…we’ll, he’s not wrong…

In many parts of the world, we don’t do small talk. The fact the cashier tried to be polite and strike up conversation shows he was trying. If he’s “clearly foreign” as Jen states, maybe she should acknowledge and thank him for trying to start a conversation instead of whining about where her weirdass responses caused it to end.

So many jenfenders today. Jen called it a truck. There was lengthy discussion here at the time about how even though it is built on a truck, most people would still call it “my car” or “my SUV.”

QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 28/9/2023, 04:51) 
    As someone who is a woman who identifies as a POC (long story the short version of it is that I have always had dark skin and dark hair, who my actual grandpa is, is a mystery) and has dealt with racists like Jen I took a lot of offense to that statement. I also worked for many years before I moved to tech in customer service. That whole rant just made me stabby, I have a soft heart for those in customer service.

I had a very good friend in college who was the manager at a local store. She was born and raised in the USA but is Asian. She had a customer demand to speak with “her manager” (ie herself) who could “speak English” (her English was fine, like I said, born and raised in American suburbia). Now that you mention it, Jen does sound quite like that Karen 😒

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 9/28/2023, 04:14 AM) 
    I’m annoyed with myself for even typing this but, the cashier’s comments were rude AF. On several levels. I have worked just about every minimum wage, customer facing job out there and even I would have complained.

I feel super grossed out for Jen-fending but one thing she is not is a hater when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation etc. She is an equal opportunity condescending smug ahole. Her phrasing was clumsy but she was recognizing it was likely a little something was lost in translation.

I’m going to take a shower now. UnlikeJen

I worked in customer service for 20 years well more than that. I saw his statement as being someone that was concerned. I was a barista for years and you pick up on things, like one time a girl that was going through a manic attack wanted to buy everything in the store and I urged her to wait until she was in a better spot (I grew up with people with manic depressive disorder). Anyways, I was sent home but I still feel fine that I refused to sell her items.

14.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s lonely, miserable and bitter and always on the defensive.

It probably wasn’t as bad as she’s trying to make it seem.

No need to mention that he is a “foreigner”.

Even American people who she has had at her house think she’s weird… yellow doll room, “that’s creepy” ring a bell, Jenny?

15.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen thinks she’s an academy-award-worthy actress, but it comes across loud and clear—in reality she’s a raging bitch.

876 replies since 26/9/2023, 16:24   115144 views