HowToDoNothingLikeSmuglyJenRoss Pt. 422

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I was 17 I got in a huge fight with my parents and “ran away” to a hotel where I tried to check in but the front desk lady said that’s not allowed because I wasn’t old enough. She could tell that I was alone and asked if everything’s okay, am I in a domestic violence situation etc ( I wasn’t, just normal rebellious teen stuff), and eventually she decided to make an exception and let me stay even though I wasn’t old enough. I’m sure hotel workers see a lot and pick up on patterns and red flags

2.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 28/9/2023, 06:43) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 9/28/2023, 03:23 AM) 
    Maybe it’s just me, but I hate when she shows menus. It’s not like she’s a food critic or is sharing any insight into the selections —she just wants to be sure we all see just how much money she can blow on a single meal without a second thought.

I'll admit it. I love looking at the menus! I also google whatever hotel and check out the room prices. Is there an ice machine down the hall? Then again, I was captivated by that Toddy Gear microfiber cloth that folded into itself. :running_around_smiley_emoticon: :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

I love looking at menus too. And I always look up the menu before I go to any restaurant. I like to know what I want before I get there.

As for Jinny's story time, I've had random people say things that were odd to me before, but I never felt like I needed to blow it out of proportion and share it online. I have actual friends, not a camera, that I can vent to if I need it.

People can spot when others are in crisis and anything said, I would assume, comes from a place of concern. She must have been giving off real weird vibes.

And yes Jinny, your behavior is weird. Their assessment was correct. I'm choosing to believe that her greasy hair unkempt appearance and weird behavior set off alarm bells for that poor worker.

I will also add that I think she totally embellished that story. The whole when did you plan your trip isn't really usual small talk. She's leaving out something. If I had to guess I'd say she manically overshared that she just booked this trip spur of the moment and the worker must have thought it was odd and asked followup questions. Jinny appeared to desperately need to talk to someone.

She's a proven habitual liar so I never believe her stories.

Edited by PowderRoomCandy - 9/28/2023, 07:59 AM

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 27/9/2023, 13:51) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 9/26/2023, 05:29 PM) 
    Suze can F right off. What did Ms. Educational Expert Blowhard with her Polar Express Christmas party “education stations” do when she had three pre-school aged grandchildren on the middle of a pandemic? Sent them right on back to school before there was any consistent information, of course! It would have been the perfect opportunity to set up a small school for her grandkids but that would have required consistency and hard work instead of hot air.

tsk tsk Suzanne Ross is a CEO of a FOUNDATION. She is a business wady. Where do you think her No-Longer-DiL learned the tricks of the trade? She is very busy, with very many blog posts to write. Who else will rid society of jealousy if not Suzanne Ross?

Anyway. My pet theory is that this absolute banger of a comment was from a friend of Suze's. There was the old vlog of one of their many retirement home parties, and one of Suze's friends tells Jen she watches all her videos...

Wow, just wow 🤯👏🏻 what a killer s reen grab!!

4.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yo Yo Yo I’m xenophobic, bro! Like Jen

I am not letting this go. She showed her true colours with that foreigner comment. She won’t get called out by her Patreon sycophants for her casual racism and her elitist attitude to customer service staff but Bakers are no dumb Jenions.

5.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The comments from the 'foreigner' were not about solo female travellers, they were specifically about Jen being at that lodge. She looks unwashed, she very likely smells bad, she is awkward when speaking to people. And then... travelling to a very expensive conference center in the middle of nowhere on a whim? Alone? Just for something to do? Not on a business trip? And also she weirdly looks homeless? It's odd. It's strange. You know when someone in a public place just gives you a weird vibe? That's Jen. Other people there were thinking it and this person said it. Nothing about Jen's situation makes sense.

6.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She could’ve easily said she’s just there for some r & r and ended the conversation.

7.     +45   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If she didn’t marry well, she’d be living in a studio apartment working a minimum wage job and budgeting for groceries from Walmart and Dollar Tree.

You’re not all that, Jen - and you’re certainly no better than anyone else on this planet.

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 28/9/2023, 11:25) 
    If she didn’t marry well, she’d be living in a studio apartment working a minimum wage job and budgeting for groceries from Walmart and Dollar Tree.

You’re not all that, Jen - and you’re certainly no better than anyone else on this planet.

She is even more unrelatable than when she was married. At least then her life made sense - she was a SAHM with a rich husband, go figure.

Now she's travelling all over the country to expensive places that are aimed at families or large groups of people on business, by herself, smelling of and looking like shit. If she expects to continue doing this without ever being questioned, she's going to be disappointed.

If she would work on improving her actual life, rather than running away from it, she'd stop getting funny looks.

9.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she is lying about the “that’s weird” part. JENNY is a liar and she embellishes her stories all the time. The “cash register person” must have had a “look” on their face and she translated that in her head as “that’s weird”

Either that interaction never happened and she made the whole thing up, just to make herself feel justified in her aimless solo travels or there was a minor interaction and she imagined the rest and related the story to her “friend”, the camera as she perceived it in her head. After all she has always claimed to have a very active imagination

The only part that rings true of that story is the “foreigner” part. She is totally being judgey of a POC working an entry level job :18:

10.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree LateKate that the 'That's weird!' bit was invented - it just helps Jen prove her point and feel like a victim of society, which is apparently her whole personality now. Chances are it was just a confused look.

11.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the clerk registered genuine concern, and something got lost in translation. Btw, I’ve always heard English is a tough second language to learn. She should know-she’s a native speaker who struggles with it all the time.

12.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Happy to see that after more than 2 years we Italians still shake Jin. Way to go fellow not-foreigner-to-me waiter!

Also, I don't care if the interaction was 100% accurately reported, we know Jin is a shitty person so she can be called weird to her face anytime for what concernes me.

13.     +42   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    Anytime I hear "No judgement" I stand by for the judgement I know is coming.

14.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think when the hotel room phone rang during her racist rant, it was the manager calling her back to discuss what happened after the bitchy brat complained.

She was acting like it was no big deal but her flared nostrils said otherwise.

15.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's no way any adult said, "That's weird" to her. It's even more doubtful that a non-native English speaker would use that word. I agree that's what SHE interpreted.

876 replies since 26/9/2023, 16:24   115138 views