HowToDoNothingLikeSmuglyJenRoss Pt. 422

« Older   Newer »

1.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if the doctor who gave her the ‘not super encouraging initial analysis’ was American or a, shock horror,foreigner! What about the medical staff who performed her MRI? Any <i>foreigners /i> in that room to make elitist, bigot Jen scoff?I know she is trying to distract us with her health “crisis” but I am going to sit here and talk about her xenophobic ass for a few more pages.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At least she has to wait a few weeks for the MRI like the rest of us. You know she bitched about it. And I’m sure her doctor did not give approval to keep riding that bike with a messed up hip.

I’m living for the day she boards a plane with Jasper and the flight attendant asks, “Honey, do you think you can find your seat? Just ask one of us wearing a uniform if you need help with anything. And there’s a button above your seat that will let us know if you need us—but please don’t play with it.” Of course it won’t bother her that they thought a 40 year old carrying a stuffie might have challenges. She doesn’t care what anybody thinks. And she’ll talk about it ad nauseam.

3.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 28/9/2023, 20:47) 
    This bitch is getting an MRI. :10:

IT’S NOT YOUR HIP!!!

4.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fatty is in so much pain, she needs an MRI! Her poor hip! This is not looking good...

Yet she's fine enough to hop on the Peloton?

:10:

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sorry, not sure if this comment took.

What led up to him deciding to cheat? The messy house turned daycare turned into a no meat section turned into hoards to backup of back ups? The self help books with all the me time when you have two babies? Was it the Princess voice and child like behavior? The cooking he did then you complained about it? Perhaps it was his talk with his parents telling him that she was nuts? The story of social anxiety but can go on an airplane alone to be in a remote huge cabin (forever heart home) or the fancy self help resorts in the desert while avoiding all types of family or business events or making new friends? But even all that and she can still go on a road trip with her cager and his kin. Bakery collective in Borg World and in the voice of a robot. "Does not compute".

6.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My wish for Jen is bone on bone degenerative disease. Total obliteration of any cushioning cartilage. It's coming. It's just a matter of when.

Sorry not sorry

7.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don cheating, to Jen, could mean going on a date after the separation. So I'm taking any likes on others' IG posts with a grain of salt. Aside from that, I don't care if Don cheated. I really don't. It's obvious she's the one who got dumped and was completely stunned when Don remarried.

8.     +28   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I think at this point, us being right and it all being the result of her bunions is the worst possible option in her eyes. The last thing she wants is to admit she's been wrong and we have been right for YEARS. Plus, if it is something else, she can play the poor victim card. With her bunions, she can't be a victim. She's seen this coming for over a decade and done nothing about it.

9.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, Jenny, two hours on the Peloton is exactly what the doctor ordered for your busted hip and deformed feet! You do you, boo!

10.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    sorry, what kind of trash doctor / pt would look at this lady with her giant clown shoes and fucked up hip and not immediately look at her feet to recommend a podiatrist first over an mri? shopping for doctors again?

she must have gotten bad news, binged on the way home, and is exercising her way out of it.

does she realise if she sacrificed her disney runs for a year to fix her hooves, she’d be able to RUN not wog disney ?

11.     +66   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Winnie’s tortured body and spirit is serving up some sweet karma and saying ‘suffer, bitch!’

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 9/27/2023, 08:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 9/28/2023, 04:14 AM) 
    I’m annoyed with myself for even typing this but, the cashier’s comments were rude AF. On several levels. I have worked just about every minimum wage, customer facing job out there and even I would have complained.

I feel super grossed out for Jen-fending but one thing she is not is a hater when it comes to race, religion, sexual orientation etc. She is an equal opportunity condescending smug ahole. Her phrasing was clumsy but she was recognizing it was likely a little something was lost in translation.

I’m going to take a shower now. UnlikeJen

I worked in customer service for 20 years well more than that. I saw his statement as being someone that was concerned. I was a barista for years and you pick up on things, like one time a girl that was going through a manic attack wanted to buy everything in the store and I urged her to wait until she was in a better spot (I grew up with people with manic depressive disorder). Anyways, I was sent home but I still feel fine that I refused to sell her items.

You were sent home from work because a customer was trying to buy everything in the store, PLJ???? You're lucky you got out of that place! The owner probably would have blamed you for accommodating that customer too. It was a no-win situation.
    You must be a really caring person to try to look out for someone who was definitely going through something. :]

13.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can hear her now bragging to her orthopedist about all the marathons shes “run” & mountains she’s climbed like she’s some sort of triathlete. Looks like hiking boots she wore in there too lol

14.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/28/2023, 07:29 PM) 
    She is absolutely insane!!

If my husband cheated and that was the reason for ending the marriage then I wouldn’t be saying that we are still good friends and he comes over for coffee or go on a long road trip with him and his parents.

Get some fucking help, Jenny. This is not normal.

58D27FEC-B891-4EAB-A1E5-59563E17B129

"How to tell your kids their other parent cheated on you."

You don't. You just fucking don't. Wow.

Hope her hips are hurting her for this.

15.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/28/2023, 10:33 AM) 
    oh wow. not that topic again

Gene must be feeling extra needy for attention and sympathy today. Too bad. Here's me playing my microscopic violin for her: . (<-That's still too big but you get the idea.) :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

876 replies since 26/9/2023, 16:24   115138 views