Beauty and the Beastons: Here Are The Daughters, Where Are The Sons? Needing More Subscribers, Yet Still Shills Tons Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 1/10/2023, 23:19) 
    Is this photo even hers, looks like a generic bookstagram pic that she probably stole.

Did a google image reverse search, 100% not hers.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Remember when she used to post all those collages and phone wallpapers like she created them?

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She still does that lol. Why are her kids’ bedrooms ridiculous? You have Ella sleeping on a mattress only and the boys have night tables double the height of their bed - where’s the lamp for bedtime reading? Am I missing it?

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why does she feel the need to tell us she’s on her period so often?? That information was so unnecessary especially in that moment!! Some things can be kept to yourself.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Marking my spot!

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 2/10/2023, 18:25) 
    She still does that lol. Why are her kids’ bedrooms ridiculous? You have Ella sleeping on a mattress only and the boys have night tables double the height of their bed - where’s the lamp for bedtime reading? Am I missing it?

Are they still sleeping on those floor beds?? I stopped watching her boring videos but figured she'd upgraded them to real beds by now. 🤦

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She really does like to announce when she's on her period, is it to quietly show her disappointment she's not pregnant?

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 2/10/2023, 16:44) 
    Remember when she used to post all those collages and phone wallpapers like she created them?

Omg, Emily don't you know she was getting "lots of questions" about them?😂

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t have a subscribe button here .

10. JamieFraserForever
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Why does she still have a diaper bag? Shouldn't she just upgrade to a backpack or regular bag? She really wants to hold on to these last baby moments doesn't she? She might as well pull a BBL, and just pop one more out before her eggs dry up. What's another 2 years of her whining about being pregnant, and postpartum? 🙄

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Starlite @ 3/10/2023, 03:19) 
    I don’t have a subscribe button here .

Same. Not sure why the option is no longer there. I've been missing out on a few pages due to the missing subscribe option.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JamieFraserForever @ 3/10/2023, 04:21) 
    Why does she still have a diaper bag? Shouldn't she just upgrade to a backpack or regular bag? She really wants to hold on to these last baby moments doesn't she? She might as well pull a BBL, and just pop one more out before her eggs dry up. What's another 2 years of her whining about being pregnant, and postpartum? 🙄

I keep thinking they might go again. If there had been a vasectomy, we'd know since they invite their viewers into their sex life. Calling each other dilf, milf, discussing periods, showing Tiffani in labor.

I wonder if they are just waiting a bit til they can't even pretend their 3 (next-month) year old is still a baby.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Evi will be in diapers and a crib until she's 7 years old if they don't have another kid.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LilBit @ 29/9/2023, 22:08) 
    Here Are The Daughters, Where Are The Sons? Needing More Subscribers, Yet Still Shills Tons

Meow2 I think this is the suggestion with the most likes

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 3/10/2023, 06:30) 
    QUOTE (JamieFraserForever @ 3/10/2023, 04:21) 

I keep thinking they might go again. If there had been a vasectomy, we'd know since they invite their viewers into their sex life. Calling each other dilf, milf, discussing periods, showing Tiffani in labor.

I wonder if they are just waiting a bit til they can't even pretend their 3 (next-month) year old is still a baby.

She’s almost three and isn’t even showing signs that she doesn’t want to wear a diaper? All my kids were toilet trained by 2.5. None of them wanted to be a baby anymore. They wanted to go to the toilet like the older sibling! This family is warped. OR mommy and daddy beaston are too lazy to toilet train their child.

896 replies since 29/9/2023, 20:58   115613 views