Beauty and the Beastons: Here Are The Daughters, Where Are The Sons? Needing More Subscribers, Yet Still Shills Tons Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Too afraid to use anything heavier than 5-8lb weights. Too much cardio and not enough adequate nutrition.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lol, it's not even cardio. She's slowly sashaying on the treadmill. She's not got a drop of sweat on her after.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah she goes onto do the whole morning wearing the same clothes. I don’t know about anyone else but after I’m done a workout I’m in desperate need of a shower asap - definitely don’t want those sweaty clothes on a second longer than they need to be.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember her saying one time (back when I could stand to watch) that she doesn't really sweat when she works out. But it still always grossed me out that she would shower at night, then get up and "workout" and just go about her day in either the same workout clothes or a chance of clothes. All she's doing is further making her life worse by getting up too early, doing literally nothing but drinking coffee while casually strolling on the treadmill and sometimes tagging some people whose ass workout she did, except she can only use the peach emoji which is so god damn infuriating.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The irony is that she carries on about what a devoted mother she is, and how she doesn't want her kids to grow up ---- then actively shortens her lifespan.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I started watching her Valentine clean and decorate yesterday, and after 10 min, just turned it off. Has she ALWAYS been this boring? I want her to grow up and start maturing her decor, but she is just stuck in her same old patterns.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They’re all like that - the YT moms of her era. Nothing is fresh or new. Their channels are dying. This is why Chris is looking at becoming a realtor. They know their days of easy money are coming to an end. Unfortunately for them, realtors are a dime a dozen and unless you’re extremely good at your job you won’t be raking in the dough like I’m sure they think they will.

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watched part of it. She’s just so prissy. Doing something with her right hand and her left is in the air, wrist bent. Gag me

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    God their kids are so spoiled. Chris’ entire existence is based around exploiting his kids and showing off his wife like she’s a trophy wife (laughable). Tiffani stinks too but he is insufferable good god he’s annoying. Their children, specifically the girls, are going to think they are god’s gift.

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 1/19/2024, 03:50 AM) 
    Yeah she goes onto do the whole morning wearing the same clothes. I don’t know about anyone else but after I’m done a workout I’m in desperate need of a shower asap - definitely don’t want those sweaty clothes on a second longer than they need to be.

Exactly. Not only is it uncomfortable, but it's unsanitary. That's how you get skin fungus (and dry skin from the sweat). It's also bad for your scalp not to rinse after a workout. The sweat clogs the hair follicle and over time, can lead to fungus or folliculitis in the scalp, which can cause hair loss.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    wtf kind of exercise is Tiffani doing this morning? Is that supposed to be a reverse crunch or tuck? She’s barely moving.

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62960839

896 replies since 29/9/2023, 20:58   115613 views