She'sGoingThroughSomethingButItIsn’tShampooLikeJen Pt. 423

« Older   Newer »

1. Nefarious Oatly Foam
        +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Why...WHY is she always hand-wringing and discussing her tender feelings about being a 'creator'? Does she really think anyone gives AF?
    Who does this??

And no Jen - It's highly unlikely that REAL creators making money on YT and other platforms are sacrificing their health and well-being. Where on earth did you get that idea? Make-up, travel, and home decor influencers are not exactly on par with fire fighters, police officers or military folk. That said, if I'm wrong, please do tell us what you've sacrificed all these years because if it's true, my heart hurts for you. 🙄

- I realize that for you, an actual job/career would indeed necessitate sacrificing your precious 'me time' and make YOU feel unwell. (Flitting off in Blue and hiking an endless number of lookalike gray trails isn't a job - no matter how you slice it or how many tax deductions you take.

I have a career that I love and not only don't I sacrifice anything for it, it actually benefits me in many, many ways. What exactly is it that is so self-sacrificing about content creation? Perhaps it's just you and that you picked the wrong 'career'? :rolleyes:

933 replies since 3/10/2023, 04:16   117321 views