She'sGoingThroughSomethingButItIsn’tShampooLikeJen Pt. 423

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I think we are getting ready for another content shift because the most recent mass exodus is her viewers. Maybe Jenny is getting the clue that absolutely no one, outside of Paula, wants to watch her eat bagged salad and bitch about other people existing in her orbit. But what content could she provide now that she has no family to travel with or entertain, nothing in her house to organize, and appears to be injured and unable to do athletic event videos?

1. How to not wear makeup in a world full of "get ready with me" content creators.
    2. How to not shower in a community that values hygiene.
    3. How to actively repel friends and relationships with your scent and look.
    4. How to truly do absolutely nothing at all and still convince yourself you are busy.
    5. Which empty room echoes the most when you are singing along to angry girl rock in your house all by yourself.
    6. How to treat lungs filled with mold from a bad flip house.
    7. How to pick the perfect shade of gray whether that be for your paint, accessories, or skin tone.
    8. How to manipulate the situation so you can avoid spending as much time with your children as possible.
    9. How to be the victim in all circumstances.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    DENY ATTACK REVERSE VICTIM OFFENDER that's our Jenbo

3.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Boo hoo Jen, it’s not your ‘job’, you’re certainly no essential worker in a hospital, it doesn’t pay the mortgage, it maybe pays for Ben & Jerry’s, you could get a real job but you still feel called to share, aka, you need narcissistic fuel

Also it shouldn’t be anyone’s ‘fault’ that you no longer show your children on the internet, you should NEVER have shown them in the first place, not parading them isn’t a punishment to the trolls, it should be YOUR. NATURAL.INSTINCT AS A MOTHER!

4.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Fricking martyr. Purposefully not making friends to save the world from "trolls".
    Spare me, chubby rich brat.

5.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Tens send her a Halloween Party Invitation? Or maybe it’s all those annoying clicky families at Disney.

6.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What the hell even brought that on? Was she seeing the cliques at Disneyland and started seething again? She just did her no friends video and never once mentioned that she was sacrificing friendship because of trolls and her "job" or whatever. All of a sudden she felt the need to backtrack and explain, again, why she has zero friends or connections. :rolleyes:

She is so unwell.

7.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_2342

What partner? 😂

What family? Your kids that you leave behind and don’t even think of when it is not your part of the “parenting schedule”
    Your parents and brother? Because they were never a part of your content. They were beneath you for that.

They rest are part of the mass exodus. They are not your family anymore

Edited by LateKate - 5/10/2023, 19:02

8.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she is at the Bash tonight, the parade is being live streamed on TikTok! 8PM PT/11PM ET. I do not have TikTok, I am sad.

Also, even in her YT Hey Days, she share a lot of things no “normal” person would. A poop journal, her TTC journal, the mucus statements. I think even the most narcissist of narcs would be loathe to post shit like that and not give it a second thought. I suppose many women track a lot of things if they are TTC and have fertility issues. But do they post them for the world to see? Has anyone here had the thought, hey, today I am going to tell everyone how often and what it was like when I moved my bowels? Or talked about testing positive for Covid 19 and then the next day post about flying 2000 miles to run some race at a theme park? Some things are not meant to be shared at all, except with those who have a specific need to know.

So Paula, why do you defend her? I wonder if you are a narc just like her and have no friends and your family hates you? I can see no reason to act like you are her bosom friend, it make you look really really ignorant.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 10/5/2023, 12:36 AM) 
    I don’t think trolls had anything to do with BBBrooke hiding under the table from Jen at the expo🤣

I'd say there was ONE troll that caused BBBrooke to take shelter under a table: a troll named Jennifer Boyles (ross)!
    Attached Image
    troll!

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/10/2023, 19:54) 
    she could drop everything and live off of Don's dollars. she loves to act as if she needs a job and income

sell the rumpus vehicle and save money by not constantly spending on airfare, parking fees, gas, airbnbs, etc

drop all the stupid crap you spend money on such as being a "producer" for the podcast you like :eyeroll:

I bet she has $500+ per month in stupid subscription services.

11.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Circumstances @ 10/5/2023, 08:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/10/2023, 19:54) 
    she could drop everything and live off of Don's dollars. she loves to act as if she needs a job and income

I think that’s related to being a young housewife and feeling inadequate while watching her peers get promotions, raises, etc in her twenties. Or at one of her dinner “parties”, people might ask what she did, and she couldn’t really respond / had no way to relate.

So she created a make-believe world where she could be a go-getter and work her way up the corporate ladder like everyone else.

That was harmless pre kids, and yeah people made fun of her “work schedule,” but it’s really sad she hasn’t moved on from that and let motherhood be her “work.” (Before anyone gets offended…I’m not saying all moms need to make their kids the center of their lives, but Jen specifically could have taken that as her new identity and/or reason to get up in the morning.)

She instead sticks with the “content creator” identity, because it makes her feel important.

I think that it is easy for people to forget that the 1950s housewife didn't just sit at home clearing and organizing all day. Jen wasn't some tradwife throwback. Those women were also volunteering all over the place and usually popped out a baby after the first year of marriage. Jen was just some lazy slug who didn't want to work, volunteer, or do anything outside her comfort zone, which is a rather tiny zone. Of course people would think she was lazy. They asked her what she did and she didn't have to say some big (or small) career. It would have been fine if they had said, "I make sure I'm mostly a housewife but I also enjoy volunteering with the Junior League and, because I have a degree in art history, I volunteer as a docent at the art museum once a week."

Edited by SweetSmellOfSolitude - 10/5/2023, 11:13 PM

12.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm old enough to remember when it took her months to realize there was $16,000 in credit card fraud on her card 🙄

13.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    HappyToBeOnTheTrollTrain&NotSleepingInATruckAgainLikeJen

Edited by LofticeLouboutins - 10/5/2023, 05:17 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 10/5/2023, 11:04 PM)
    QUOTE (Circumstances @ 10/5/2023, 08:09 PM) 
    I think that’s related to being a young housewife and feeling inadequate while watching her peers get promotions, raises, etc in her twenties. Or at one of her dinner “parties”, people might ask what she did, and she couldn’t really respond / had no way to relate.

So she created a make-believe world where she could be a go-getter and work her way up the corporate ladder like everyone else.

That was harmless pre kids, and yeah people made fun of her “work schedule,” but it’s really sad she hasn’t moved on from that and let motherhood be her “work.” (Before anyone gets offended…I’m not saying all moms need to make their kids the center of their lives, but Jen specifically could have taken that as her new identity and/or reason to get up in the morning.)

She instead sticks with the “content creator” identity, because it makes her feel important.

I think that it is easy for people to forget that the 195s housewife didn't just sit at home clearing and organizing all day. Jen wasn't some tradwife throwback. Those women were also volunteering all over the place and usually popped out a baby after the first year of marriage. Jen was just some lazy slug who didn't want to work, volunteer, or do anything outside her comfort zone, which is a rather tiny zone. Of course people would think she was lazy. They asked her what she did and she didn't have to say some big (or small) career. It would have been fine if they had said, "I make sure I'm mostly a housewife but I also enjoy volunteering with the Junior League and, because I have a degree in art history, I volunteer as a docent at the art museum once a week."

She could have volunteered or gotten paid at the foundation Melissa #1 was a part of or she could have worked at D's office, even worked at home doing paperwork. Geez if she did suffer from social anxiety this would have been a nice way of being productive. It was her call but she went the route of being at home and make pretend she was being productive doing homey stuff like shopping, however she never cooked.

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    And can we discuss how impressive it is that Emily, Suze, Poopsie, etc. all let her get away with it? No one made sarcastic or passive-aggressive comments about her being lazy.

933 replies since 3/10/2023, 04:16   117322 views