She'sGoingThroughSomethingButItIsn’tShampooLikeJen Pt. 423

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can't sit with my kid because you know I need my ME Bench.

2.     +49   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Nhrxvd8l_400x400

3.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I've decided that this change is a good fit for this season in my life of trollism.

4.     +46   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did we also cause her to gain weight?

5.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For some reason, I think this is related to that book about making and keeping friends. I think someone or something suggested making friends at work, I think she considers this work, and it's someone else's fault that she's not friends with other content creators. It's a choice.

6.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Why...WHY is she always hand-wringing and discussing her tender feelings about being a 'creator'? Does she really think anyone gives AF?
    Who does this??

And no Jen - It's highly unlikely that REAL creators making money on YT and other platforms are sacrificing their health and well-being. Where on earth did you get that idea? Make-up, travel, and home decor influencers are not exactly on par with fire fighters, police officers or military folk. That said, if I'm wrong, please do tell us what you've sacrificed all these years because if it's true, my heart hurts for you. 🙄

- I realize that for you, an actual job/career would indeed necessitate sacrificing your precious 'me time' and make YOU feel unwell. (Flitting off in Blue and hiking an endless number of lookalike gray trails isn't a job - no matter how you slice it or how many tax deductions you take.

I have a career that I love and not only don't I sacrifice anything for it, it actually benefits me in many, many ways. What exactly is it that is so self-sacrificing about content creation? Perhaps it's just you and that you picked the wrong 'career'? :rolleyes:

7.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she could drop everything and live off of Don's dollars. she loves to act as if she needs a job and income

sell the rumpus vehicle and save money by not constantly spending on airfare, parking fees, gas, airbnbs, etc

drop all the stupid crap you spend money on such as being a "producer" for the podcast you like :eyeroll:

8.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know what she feels "called to share". What are you sharing? I think you're simply sharing unlimited disposable income, copious amount of free time despite being a mother of young children, and an unhealthy obsession with herself.

I think there's a lot of gaslighting going on here, as viewers have watched her put her elderly dog on a paddle board, admit that she withheld medicine, put her in the closet while she cried, frequently dropped her off nearly at the ex's aunts house or the vet, complained about the expense of a wheelchair and then took her to the MALL. Did Winnie not deserve to be gentle with herself?

9.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/10/2023, 19:54) 
    she could drop everything and live off of Don's dollars. she loves to act as if she needs a job and income

I think that’s related to being a young housewife and feeling inadequate while watching her peers get promotions, raises, etc in her twenties. Or at one of her dinner “parties”, people might ask what she did, and she couldn’t really respond / had no way to relate.

So she created a make-believe world where she could be a go-getter and work her way up the corporate ladder like everyone else.

That was harmless pre kids, and yeah people made fun of her “work schedule,” but it’s really sad she hasn’t moved on from that and let motherhood be her “work.” (Before anyone gets offended…I’m not saying all moms need to make their kids the center of their lives, but Jen specifically could have taken that as her new identity and/or reason to get up in the morning.)

She instead sticks with the “content creator” identity, because it makes her feel important.

10.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here’s the thing & just one of the many reasons most people (rabid “Paula”-type fans excluded) find Jen so unrelatable - -

If a person has the extra funds to purchase a rumpus vehicle & travel every single month & to purchase very spendy things like the completely unnecessary Everesting thing (not just once but twice & counting!) & all the Disney races & Disney cruises & the concert tickets & silly subscriptions, & the person has no concern AT ALL about possibly not using whatever was purchased (Oogey Boogey tickets, Disney Run events, etc.) or leaving behind pricey souvenirs (the Cinderella doll, the family picture, the ornament from the lodge)…

Then the person obviously is NOT hurting for money & is NOT relying solely on whatever income she’s receiving from her social media.

So, then, when the person gets on Instagram & whines about having to give up so much to be a “content creator” - her time, her money, her own personal health, her friendships, &, even w/ ALL that personal sacrifice, still makes so little money -

It all just screams completely fake & disingenuous & entitled.

And, also, most of her followers are not also “content creators,” so to her little rant, who cares?

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 10/5/2023, 08:27 PM

11.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cody's in Chicago and her BURDENS are keeping her from being his BFF!!!!!!

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 5/10/2023, 18:09) 
    QUOTE (cinnamon bunion @ 10/5/2023, 05:54 PM)
    What is the father of those children thinking?

I feel like crying seeing that pic.
    She could have had him next to her showing him the sights reassuring him instead he was all alone, most likely scared thinking he could fall out or not knowing what to expect. So much for the favorite. :tearing-hair:
    Does anyone know where this was?

This was a screenshot from a Patreon-only video of their first family trip to Disneyworld with the "single mother" in April, 2022. They are riding the ferry from their Disney resort to the parks.

13.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 10/5/2023, 01:56 PM) 
    Did Winnie not deserve to be gentle with herself?

Poor sweet innocent baby Winnie didn't even deserve a sterile surgery according to Monster Mom.

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If this is truly what Jen sincerely thinks and she’s willing to give it all up to begrudgingly churn out shitty content, then she’s even dumber than I thought. Keep your Don Dollars and make some friends instead, dummy.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Baby Bun @ 10/5/2023, 03:53 AM) 
    I do just want to hug Donny in that sad picture. I can’t imagine doing that to such a tiny person. I also hate the picture of his first day at the soup kitchen. He looked so confused. I know it’s generally not a good idea to stay together for the kids but I feel for CC and Donny because they have gone through such chaos and change for most of their young lives. It’s really not fair. Jen has spent a selfish amount of time on ‘processing’ when she should have been providing love and stability and a warm, cozy, decorated home for them. Running away and being unavailable has probably only created more insecurity for them.

just catching up. but, back to Donny... I was wondering what today's thinking is on starting school. This seemed like a good advice. Maybe they are letting go of the idea that the parent should just leave. That seems good- esp when poor Donny was 2?? or younger??

https://www.parents.com/toddlers-preschool...ration-anxiety/

933 replies since 3/10/2023, 04:16   117322 views