She'sGoingThroughSomethingButItIsn’tShampooLikeJen Pt. 423

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Once again Jen, what is it, you tell in real time where you are going with your children and when it’s just you you “protect “ yourself for weeks out. It’s almost like you want someone to see you when you are with your children. Dumb a**.
    I can’t even with her IG stories! Just be done if it’s too much for you.

2.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey now! There was bills and filing!!!

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 10/5/2023, 10:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 10/5/2023, 06:09 PM) 
    I feel like crying seeing that pic.
    She could have had him next to her showing him the sights reassuring him instead he was all alone, most likely scared thinking he could fall out or not knowing what to expect. So much for the favorite. :tearing-hair:
    Does anyone know where this was?

I believe it was from a boat ride at Disney World and there is NO reason all 3 off them couldn't have sat on the same bench. You know the people around them were "wondering" about the crazy lady, taking a picture over her head, of her lonely boy.

I just thought of a "reason" Chin may have put poor pitiful Donny in a different row than her and The Other One aka CC aka The Smart One.
    Please bear (teehee!) as this is my guess for Chin's atrocious behavior.

If Donny had a potty accident, which is perfectly normal for someone his age, Chin didn't want to behave as the Only Adult and take care of the situation. SHE had waited in line and was ready to go on the ride, so that's what had to happen at that moment. So no sitting next to a child with soiled pants, no putting him on her lap, or letting the kids sit together and her be in a separate row. This is a lot of conjecture but totally on-brand for Chin. Always putting herself her viewers first! :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 10/5/2023, 11:05 PM) 
    I'm old enough to remember when it took her months to realize there was $16,000 in credit card fraud on her card 🙄

I remember that! How relatable. Part of her "job" was taking care of the bills. Good job on the finances Jen!

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 5/10/2023, 17:50) 
    QUOTE (Mispronouncing like … Gene @ 5/10/2023, 04:44) 
    Gyal is crrrrrrrazy

girl dinner - no
    hog booger trash plate dinner - yes

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

When she opens doors to bathrooms to show them off... it grosses me out so much. You know she doesn't wash her hands after touching those 💩-bacteria handles.

I love to camp, but I cannot handle pit toilets or vault toilets. My husband and I both agreed that one night is our limit if there is not a flush toilet. The smell is sickening. I’d rather pee on the ground, and forget about number 2.

And anyway, who in their right mind would take a mirror from a toilet vault. So freaking nasty. And also who would want her used nasty bunion hiking boots, either.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 10/5/2023, 12:04 PM) 
    I think we are getting ready for another content shift because the most recent mass exodus is her viewers. Maybe Jenny is getting the clue that absolutely no one, outside of Paula, wants to watch her eat bagged salad and bitch about other people existing in her orbit. But what content could she provide now that she has no family to travel with or entertain, nothing in her house to organize, and appears to be injured and unable to do athletic event videos?

1. How to not wear makeup in a world full of "get ready with me" content creators.
    2. How to not shower in a community that values hygiene.
    3. How to actively repel friends and relationships with your scent and look.
    4. How to truly do absolutely nothing at all and still convince yourself you are busy.
    5. Which empty room echoes the most when you are singing along to angry girl rock in your house all by yourself.
    6. How to treat lungs filled with mold from a bad flip house.
    7. How to pick the perfect shade of gray whether that be for your paint, accessories, or skin tone.
    8. How to manipulate the situation so you can avoid spending as much time with your children as possible.
    9. How to be the victim in all circumstances.

Your username and the post are made for each other, SSOS! :ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299

p.s. I hope you like chocolate.

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 5/10/2023, 23:23) 
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 10/5/2023, 10:02 AM) 
    I believe it was from a boat ride at Disney World and there is NO reason all 3 off them couldn't have sat on the same bench. You know the people around them were "wondering" about the crazy lady, taking a picture over her head, of her lonely boy.

I just thought of a "reason" Chin may have put poor pitiful Donny in a different row than her and The Other One aka CC aka The Smart One.
    Please bear (teehee!) as this is my guess for Chin's atrocious behavior.

If Donny had a potty accident, which is perfectly normal for someone his age, Chin didn't want to behave as the Only Adult and take care of the situation. SHE had waited in line and was ready to go on the ride, so that's what had to happen at that moment. So no sitting next to a child with soiled pants, no putting him on her lap, or letting the kids sit together and her be in a separate row. This is a lot of conjecture but totally on-brand for Chin. Always putting herself her viewers first! :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Oh that’s nothing.. I cannot find the video. But some bakers will remember. When she had Donny toddling off near the creek behind RM1. It was springtime either 2019 or 2020. He was between 1 and 2 years old. It was March or April, so the water had to be below 50 degrees.And she just filmed it while he toddled along the waters edge, along the rocks.
    I’m going to look again. I spent 30 min looking for it, but I am wondering if she cut it out of her videos.
    I am quite sure there HAVE been incidents with the children due to her lack of supervision, that we just don’t know about.

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wonder if she’s seen this today.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0962

9.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, give us the name of the other influencer that was "scared" of your trolls. We will go to the source. The truth is likely they saw your mental decline themselves and chose not to associate with you anymore.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love me some me I remember that incident and I believe it was on IG stories. Her lack of concern for the children is sickening.

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There's an IG story with a pic hashtagging Gucci at Bloomingdales Skokie! Tens and her friends are so cute.

12.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    To be happy, one needs to feel fulfilled.
    To feel fulfilled, one needs a purpose.
    Jen had no real purpose in life.

For many people, raising their children is a full time job and it fulfills them. But Jen only has her kids half the time, and much of that time she leaves them to their own devices so she can exercise or whatever.

Many people have a career doing something they love and it fulfills them. Jen’s “career” is a half assed attempt at making content from travel she doesn’t really enjoy.

Others fill their days with volunteer work that helps others (not passing out snacks at an event for the rich) or they have hobbies they truly enjoy get fulfillment from.

Jen literally had no purpose in life, this nothing to bring her any real sense if fulfillment. She is destined to live a lonely, unhappy life unless she gets help.

13.     +53   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What new partner? My potato masher gets more action once a year at Thanksgiving.

14.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 5/10/2023, 23:44) 
    Hey Jen, give us the name of the other influencer that was "scared" of your trolls. We will go to the source. The truth is likely they saw your mental decline themselves and chose not to associate with you anymore.

Yea I don’t get this part. Like wouldn’t other influencers also be used to trolls? Even if they somehow weren’t aware, maybe they thought “where there’s smoke there’s fire” and came to look themselves and made the decision to distance themselves by themselves. Idk. I find it hard to believe that those creator friends were being inundated with thousands of hate messages solely based on their relationship with Jen. She doesn’t have creator friends because they SEE her and with the Bakery being open to the public she’s ashamed. This is why I think she’ll never have friends. Awful people find each other somehow. But because she’s too ashamed of what she think the world knows. Girl go meet regular people they don’t know or care about your online life.

15.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    1.4 thousand views in 8 hours hahah girl be tanking hard

I love that for her
    what a miserable fat sow

933 replies since 3/10/2023, 04:16   117331 views