She'sGoingThroughSomethingButItIsn’tShampooLikeJen Pt. 423

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We think she'll bust over two hundos if she's down and out with hip surgery, right?

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    'How I plan my trips while on the road'...? Such relatable content! How to plan YET ANOTHER vacation!

I'm sure people know how to Google holiday destinations. I'm sure people know how to use Airbnb and Booking.com

Such useless content.

Edited by pinksims - 9/10/2023, 17:56

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why does she cut/edit the filming in the exact spot when she is drawing the charity winner out of the jar? Seems pretty shady.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe 76 if one of them is being charged double. I thought it was around 1,000 patrons???
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 10/9/2023, 11:50 AM) 
    So if it's $538, and she has added $150, she is down to 77 Patrons.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 9/10/2023, 17:56) 
    Maybe 76 if one of them is being charged double. I thought it was around 1,000 patrons???

It was originally about 900 people, yes. She can't have lost that many?

6.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 10/9/2023, 03:17 PM)
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked @ 10/9/2023, 07:43 AM) 
    Isn’t ten miles TOO MANY!! for her children to be walking in a day? She pointed out that she ditched the stroller and that Disney Land is different from Disney World and they had to walk more. But, ten miles seems like a lot for those little bodies to do. I _wonder_ how hard of a side eye she got from CC when she forced them to keep going to things all day.

What happened to being intuned to the needs of her children? If they need to rest then we'll rest. No plans, no biggie, do whatever.

Why doesn't she plan to run the Chicago marathon? She lives right there. Instead she's taking it easy right now so she can gear up to run at Disney.
    Step out of the Mickey box for once.

Chicago is hard core and its her caged home besides its not her Disney folks running for fun. Disney runs gives her the chance to take off again, besides she can't dress up in a tutu, hang out at her castle afterwards while staying at a first class hotel, spending those D dollars on all those previous unknown foods that were being withheld. Which is nuts because those first class expensive Disney Venues were not cheap in the day and I am sure D laid down big bucks for all that fine wine and gourmet meals. She is play acting for her new patrons and not the old viewers, who know facts. She is more for the atmosphere then the running. XD:

Edited by Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom - 10/9/2023, 06:14 PM

7.     +43   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    Regarding some of her statements in the live: she kept saying she would most likely go to the runDisney events, because "she already paid for everything." Why, when it comes to her and her obsessive need for the medals, can she just not say that she paid for the "opportunity to go" like she does with things for the kids? HypocritelikeJen

8.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is probably around 770, not 77. She's sends 10% to charity.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Reaction to the live:
    Is her hair wet or greasy? So stringy. Ok, she said it was wet. Wet hair don't care. Wow. She could at least try to look good for a livestream.
    Most people if they have something wrong with their body they'll listen to their doctor on what to do. And how can she say that an MRI really doesn't show what's wrong? All doctors/surgeons will do an MRI before surgery. They must rely on MRIs to show what is wrong. OMG if she would have to cancel her Disney runs. Her running with an injury is just so wrong.
    Are the entry fees for the Disney runs non-refundable?
    When she gets in a funk she gives herself therapy. I've never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life. 🤣 Talk to yourself in the mirror...that'll work, um, yeah, sure. 🙄
    Wonder what her big trip is she has booked for next year?????
    So her "caged" years she was being told what to eat, how to decorate, what to wear, etc. If that is true, that is so sad that she couldn't think for herself.
    OMG Such a word salad about patriarchy and self-love. I did not follow that train of thought. So impressive with those big words, Jenny. She needs to get her news from other sources than the Pantsuit women.

10.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 9/10/2023, 17:50) 

She donates 10%, so she still has hundreds of Patrons

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    Math is so not my strong suit (how do we multiply this?? Lol). But 538-150=388. So the total $$ amount she received from Patreon would be 3880. 3880/5=776 (adjust slightly for the one getting charged 3xper month). Right?

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LetThatSinkIn @ 10/9/2023, 10:31 AM) 
    DonIsThinnerBecauseHe'sTheWinnerUnlikeJen

I like this one!!!

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 10/9/2023, 09:20 AM) 
    If she decides to try swimming, at least the kids will be getting a pool, because Pwincess sure as shit isn't going to swim in a public pool with the plebs.

The kids won't be getting shit. If she takes up swimming, she'll use her Don dollars to buy an infinity lap pool like someone posted a few pages back. The spending high will be right up her alley.
    But that will be Mommy's pool and the kids won't be allowed to touch it. She'll heat it to use year round and tell the kids "too bad, you have a pool at your dad's house, you can wait and swim in it next summer."

14.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She always comes up with $550ish for her total now with her magic math. Last month she was frazzled and came up with $430ish as her total, then claimed it was wrong and it was $530 or whatever. She never posts proof anymore.

There's a reason she hides the real numbers now. The numbers dropped. I think she wants us to believe she still has 800 Patrons, but I think she's really around 550. It's been a year and people are bored. She does the same thing over and over and some people thought she'd delve into the divorce, for some reason. I'm sure there was a mass exodus of Patrons. She doesn't want people to know her "income" from her "job" plummeted.

I suspect she adds $100 before adding the random $150 for annual subscription. She already fudged the math on the $150 because she was counting a year as 10 months for some reason.

15.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don’t forget that however many annual subscribers she has are no longer counted in the monthly tally. So for example, if she had 970 subscribers and 200 of them became annual subscribers, her monthly payout would be on the 770 monthly people.

The fact that she now hides how many subscribers she has, as well as what her monthly payout is, both of which she used to show, is sus.

QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/10/2023, 17:59) 
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 9/10/2023, 17:56) 

It was originally about 900 people, yes. She can't have lost that many?

933 replies since 3/10/2023, 04:16   117323 views