« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cookie308 @ 10/6/2023, 04:21 AM) 
    O yeah its in her trip to the beach. "Miracle twins see the beach fir the first time video. She shows what she bought in the fridge she says soda and beer.
    I also caught a glimpse of Arthur's foot when I rewatched it....what loosers to act like there are huge problems. It's all for money and an act disgusting.

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 6/10/2023, 04:08) 
    I remember someone commenting in another thread (shecky) that in that beach video, she had beer or other liquor in the van....so, if he was on that trip, he's certainly drinking. He's such an F'n liar.

And, I'd like to know how this brother of her's feels about the yard/house being in shambles and that ar(t)sehole hanging around.

The whole thing appears to have been a big sham. Who in the hell miraculously recovers and gets professional counselling all within 9 months. yeah, he's supposedly still getting help Blah, blah, he's a big crock of shit.

And all those "homesteader friends" coming to do her garden and greenhouse. J Rhodes giving her a pig...guess it got thrown out.

And, how did she ever afford kayaks, upright freezers, buying all that "organic" food when a church and other folks had to pay bills and she was to be all frugal b/c of a really tight budget. I don't think she'd have forked in that much cash doing YT for this period of time.

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cookie308 @ 6/10/2023, 03:43) 
    BINGO!!!!! Such a shame and to think he can just reappear after a couple of months. Seems like this was all set up if you ask me.

yep! I believe it was all a sham! They were both in on it!

look how nasty she had the place before he came and cleaned up.

thats a beautiful home and it’s going to look like something out of a trailer park soon!

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My mouth seriously dropped when he showed it. She was given a beautiful place to call home for her children and destroyed it. I think Art wanted to expose her. You could tell she wasn't happy about him filming it.

QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It @ 6/10/2023, 05:47) 
    QUOTE (cookie308 @ 6/10/2023, 03:43) 
    BINGO!!!!! Such a shame and to think he can just reappear after a couple of months. Seems like this was all set up if you ask me.

yep! I believe it was all a sham! They were both in on it!

look how nasty she had the place before he came and cleaned up.

thats a beautiful home and it’s going to look like something out of a trailer park soon!

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched a few of their video's before all the drama bit it was clear to me things were going nowhere. I didn't bother with Bri on her own untill she got mentioned here quite a few times. Watched one video and it was still not going anywhere, I can't really stand the woman. Something felt off.
    Now he's wiggling his way back in, so I'm building up courage to watch one of those video's but most likely it will still be going nowhere.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 6/10/2023, 04:10) 
    I didn't watch them. Before I happened to see one of her videos. On her garden and was surprised a HOA would allow that.

Otherwise I don't know much about them.

Anyone care to fill me in? 😉

So this saga has been going on for years, might be a bit fuzzy on the details, but here it is as far as I can remember.

So they have a small farm and lived in the old farmhouse on that property until a few years back when they found a huge mold issue. If I remember correctly they'd moved to a rental near the farm while Art was supposed to tear the old house down to studs, clean all the mold, and rebuild. He was plodding along super slowly with the entire project, and then they find out they're having the twins.

Twins are born super early, and it's unsure if they'll survive, they're in NICU for a few months. Babies eventually both come home to the rest of the family, but things have changed. He sort of keeps working on the house, but at an excruciatingly slow pace----I think he finally finished demo.

At some point, Art makes a few rambling videos, then the videos stop. Everyone wonders what happened to them and then Bri and kids are seen in bkgd of some Justin Rhodes videos and it is revealed that A+B have split and that B and kids are living in a house on Rhodes' property, and Art is at their old farm. At some point later, Bri's brother buys her the new fancy house (if I remember correctly it's an investment property for him but she can stay there as long as needed). Bri changes channel name (from Art and Bri to Bri from scratch) and starts posting again so they'll have income. Most of it is how she manages with 7 kids on her own.

In the last few weeks she's posted about Art's healing, and how he's easing back in to their lives. The vibe is super weird though

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Art is taking her channel hostage. In like three videos he is back and is taking over her channel to “help”her. What if Art had a tantrum and was the one that destroyed that house and is filming the cleanup to make him look good and her look like a shit parent?

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (edithcrawley @ 6/10/2023, 10:09) 
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 6/10/2023, 04:10) 
    I didn't watch them. Before I happened to see one of her videos. On her garden and was surprised a HOA would allow that.

Otherwise I don't know much about them.

Anyone care to fill me in? 😉

So this saga has been going on for years, might be a bit fuzzy on the details, but here it is as far as I can remember.

So they have a small farm and lived in the old farmhouse on that property until a few years back when they found a huge mold issue. If I remember correctly they'd moved to a rental near the farm while Art was supposed to tear the old house down to studs, clean all the mold, and rebuild. He was plodding along super slowly with the entire project, and then they find out they're having the twins.

Twins are born super early, and it's unsure if they'll survive, they're in NICU for a few months. Babies eventually both come home to the rest of the family, but things have changed. He sort of keeps working on the house, but at an excruciatingly slow pace----I think he finally finished demo.

At some point, Art makes a few rambling videos, then the videos stop. Everyone wonders what happened to them and then Bri and kids are seen in bkgd of some Justin Rhodes videos and it is revealed that A+B have split and that B and kids are living in a house on Rhodes' property, and Art is at their old farm. At some point later, Bri's brother buys her the new fancy house (if I remember correctly it's an investment property for him but she can stay there as long as needed). Bri changes channel name (from Art and Bri to Bri from scratch) and starts posting again so they'll have income. Most of it is how she manages with 7 kids on her own.

In the last few weeks she's posted about Art's healing, and how he's easing back in to their lives. The vibe is super weird though

Thank you I tried to watch a few videos and they just seemed weird to me. So I didn't go back.

It's so funny so many of these YouTuber are turning up to be fakes or grifters.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 10/6/2023, 01:52 PM) 
    I think Art is taking her channel hostage. In like three videos he is back and is taking over her channel to “help”her. What if Art had a tantrum and was the one that destroyed that house and is filming the cleanup to make him look good and her look like a shit parent?

That wouldn't surprise me. He's such a narcissistic ass.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn't believe the times Bri would be literally crying, Art would be fiddling with the camera, making sure they're both in frame all the while staring at himself! He never consoled her. He never comforted her or apologized to her... nothing. He was so busy staring at himself while they would "TELL A STORY". Using the word STORY means it doesn't necessarily have to be the TRUTH, but it is something to keep viewers guessing and invested for the clickbait!

I stopped watching after Bri basically got a free house while no husband was (allegedly) to be found. Watching that was so cringey I had to stop. I wonder how often those kids get a bath, their hair always looks so greasy and matted. Now that Art is back and he's showing her mess and she even said she wished he didn't. It didn't get edited out!

I don't know what to think about people like this. Oh, wait. I do. STOP BEING A FAMILY VLOGGING CHANNEL!!!! Maybe part of your "healing journey" needs to involve smashing cameras, shutting down your channel and getting a real job and moving on with life!

I think they are both narcissistic and love this drama and attention they're getting. She knows how to turn on the waterworks practically on cue.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a feeling his comeback is related the video Justin Rhodes made for Abundance Plus about her. Was filmed this spring. Now that it’s about to come out Arts back into the picture? She didn’t do any of it on her own. Everything was pretty much handed to her. Her brother bought her house,the church paid her bills, and Justin Rhodes and friends came and did the garden for her. Companies donated things to her In exchange for sponsorship.
    Attached Image
    1980886B-7E23-456A-9D57-5ED7672E351F

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 10/6/2023, 04:14 PM) 
    I couldn't believe the times Bri would be literally crying, Art would be fiddling with the camera, making sure they're both in frame all the while staring at himself! He never consoled her. He never comforted her or apologized to her... nothing. He was so busy staring at himself while they would "TELL A STORY". Using the word STORY means it doesn't necessarily have to be the TRUTH, but it is something to keep viewers guessing and invested for the clickbait!

I stopped watching after Bri basically got a free house while no husband was (allegedly) to be found. Watching that was so cringey I had to stop. I wonder how often those kids get a bath, their hair always looks so greasy and matted. Now that Art is back and he's showing her mess and she even said she wished he didn't. It didn't get edited out!

I don't know what to think about people like this. Oh, wait. I do. STOP BEING A FAMILY VLOGGING CHANNEL!!!! Maybe part of your "healing journey" needs to involve smashing cameras, shutting down your channel and getting a real job and moving on with life!

I think they are both narcissistic and love this drama and attention they're getting. She knows how to turn on the waterworks practically on cue.

It's becoming evident that it's all just for content, like so many other faker channels that are now being exposed. What kind of example are people like this setting for their children. Disgusting. I hope these two are exposed up the wazoo! I've never commented on this channel b/c she clearly stated she has moderators removing comments that are unkind. But, what she really means is comments that are TRUTH.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, in the youtuber's world they have to live in an echo chamber. They're unable to handle tough questions, challenges or the truth! This is exactly why they need to be exposed. These kids will know their parents to be liars, for sure. What are their futures going to look like?

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally found the foot shot someone else mentioned earlier! Good catch! That is NOT a child's footwear!

So, what happens? When Bri decides to roll the camera, does she yell at everyone and then Art has to zip it while she's recording the entire time? Plus, he has to make sure he stays out of the frame. I bet this is why he's back. He's tired of hiding and possibly getting caught.
    Attached Image
    footshot

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    Yeah and then she went on that expedition adventure thing in Alaska. I looked that up and it was like over $8,000 to do that, so where did she get the money to do that?

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    This does not represent the typical situation and is not relatable at all. When my first husband and I were separated and later divorced we still had 2/3rds of 9 kids still at home. The court said I was employable. Even though I had been a stay home homeschooling mom for 23 years. I struggled and I struggled very hard on minimum wage. I could only afford a two-bedroom apartment. And because we had 50/50 legal and physical custody I did not qualify for any government help either.

336 replies since 6/10/2023, 00:10   32215 views