Bri From Scratch

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her head is so far up her ass she’ll never get it out, and the oldest daughter looks pretty traumatized. I haven’t watched today’s video and I won’t, but I looked at comments and saw so many people GLAD they’re going back to the farm or whatever plan they have. Bri’s brother needs to boot them out. She doesn’t appreciate a damn thing.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Art has been saying for years he is going to fix up the house. They been working on their relationship for a year now. If he really wanted the family back then he would have done it by now.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is he waiting for his "homesteading friends" to come and do all the work for him? Like they did for her garden/greenhouse. Waiting for handouts. No use for people like that.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Art hasn't done anything to show he is ready to take care of the family. Housing should have been his number one priority in getting them back. Are they going to live in the camper. It was fine when they were working on the house before but now what. I am sure he doesn't have any of that money left. If he didn't think he could finish the house he could have taken the money and put a down payment on a mobile home for the property. He is probably not making as much as he was nursing. They are barely putting out videos so there is no money there. Bri needs to think of the kids first. The camper could be fine for the summer when the kids can spend most of the time outside but what happens when winter comes.

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The brother needs to do some surprise visits. We’re supposed to believe that Art dropped Bri and the kids off at 9pm and drove back to the camper? She has shared pictures of him in her bed playing with the kids in his pajamas. If I was the brother I’d be asking the neighbors to keep tract of when he arrives and when he leaves.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The brother would be wise to kick them out sooner rather than later. Maybe they will lay around waiting for the Rhodes to take them in once they move into their reno house. Noone should be doing any favors for those two, they need to learn the hard way but I'd be sad for the kids b/c they didnt ask for this. Terrible example they are setting as parents. Are they even being schooled or just living feral. Seriously, what is SHE doing with her time? Is he still working on supposed construction or are they both sitting around dreaming up ideas in conning people.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think of the brother too. He set boundaries for his generosity (smart man, clearly since he is an accomplished veteran and CEO of a company) For her to flagrantly disrespect her brother who helped her is classic behavior for a victim of a narcissist abuser. She wants so desperately to believe they dream (aka lies) Art is spoon feeding her that she will burn bridges to follow him.

In that video I saw kids who looked worried, a property that will require a TON of money and hard work to make it loveable for a family that size, and a whole bunch of farm/garden work that Bri hasn't had to really do for 2+years and when they were "doing it", they didn't have 7 kids.

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And I remember her saying before that the house on the "farm" was only about 900 sq ft. Imagine trying to house a family of 9 into 900 sq ft, especially now that they're used to the 3000 sq ft home her brother is providing. Art has NO intention on fixing the house up or he would be actively working on it, or better yet, it would have been done years ago. He even quit his job to work on it and still didn't do it. The work ethic of these two equals a stale box of crackers.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes, the farm house is super small and 2 bedrooms 1 bath. Not sure how they think that’ll work for 9 people but they don’t seem to care. The house Bri’s brother is providing is over 3000 square feet. The kids are in for a rude awakening if they go back to the camper.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    A stale box of crackers... 🤣🤣🤣 I feel out of my chair on that and posted stale box of crackers on their latest video. 🤣

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Art still lives on the farm and has the cows why can’t he have egg layer chickens and raise meat birds to help feed the family? Also if he has asparagus,strawberries,vegetables, fruit and herbs growing on the property why did Bri have to get these free from Jess from Roots and Refuge?

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    First time commenting as I had stopped watching her channel a while ago. I just saw that Art is back on the scene again and was horrified. When I watched them in the past when they were still together on the farm, I quite liked Bri but wasn’t very keen on him, I always found him a bit strange and offhand, and he just seemed as if he was playing at homesteading, but Bri was hard working and I thought more committed to their lifestyle. They started having marital issues after the house was found to be riddled with mould. I did feel for her as it was obvious after they had the twins, all was not well between them. It didn’t surprise me to learn he had had an affair, and the drinking also wasn’t a huge shock. She was so lucky to be offered a fresh start with the kids, something which doesn’t happen very often. He’s a user, a control freak and she’s an idiot to believe he’s changed. I certainly won’t be tempted to start watching again with him directing everything, a complete take over, it’s so sad.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New video is up. It’s the next day after the farm visit. Shocker Art is there front and center. No way he doesn’t live there!!

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Bri said in the previous video she thinks they can make it work with all of them living in the gutted mold house. Art said something about fixing the house and she said why do you have to do it. I think she’s holding out for someone to come in and do it for them.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meg Hollars daughter Buggy was born August 2020. She is almost four years old. Art was working on the moldy house BEFORE that. That’s around the time Bri laughed and said maybe she should get pregnant so Art will finish the house. In that time they have lived in the RV,two house rentals,the Rhodes cabin and now the brothers house. Art would have fixed the house by now. He’s all talk. I think he wants the kids but not Bri. It seems like the moment she had to have a hysterectomy he checked out.

336 replies since 6/10/2023, 00:10   32280 views