Group

Status
    Why is her face all flaky

2.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    To be so concerned that the cops would suspect foulplay is shocking itself. I can’t believe that family doesn’t have CPS already involved. The kids don’t look washed and I read in one of the comment sections that the youngest 2 don’t have cribs to sleep in. They also act way too hungry when food comes into the home.
    I don’t even want to think of what caused that 3yr old to lose her front teeth already. I’m assuming rot.
    I agree the video timeline is off. She mentioned the 3yr old turning 4 in August. I just figured she was nutty and meant next year.
    I can’t see her sustaining a channel living the way she does. I think she’s the worst family so far on YT that I’m aware of.

3.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe someone thinks they should have called for help instead of leaving husband/dad on the kitchen floor?

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Piecrust @ 10/7/2023, 10:54 AM) 
    Maybe someone thinks they should have called for help instead of leaving husband/dad on the kitchen floor?

What kind of a person would leave a human on the floor for hours with vomit coming out of his mouth and unresponsive to any attempts from others to wake him up? Instead she just walked around him...bizarre.

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just watched the video where some of her kids were getting vaccines. They were all very behind but when her 12 year old son was asked when his birthday was he didn’t know. What 12 year old does know his own birthday? He also looked extremely thin. It wouldn’t surprise me if her children were malnourished. It looks like they eat a lot of junk.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What's the story about their teeth!

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who the hell leaves their husband on the kitchen floor and just thinks he's sleeping? This woman is nuts. What is with the chunks in her eyebrows? Lice?
    The Childrens Aid (Canada version of CPS) I'm in Ontario Canada, same province as her will not take this lightly and will be watching her like crazy!! I expect she will loose these kids soon.

Also, she said she hasn't told the kids yet? That in itself blows my mind. And yes, the latest video she just posted yesterday she made reference to a date in early August so she is a couple months behind in posting.

Here in Ontario, if you die at home there is an automatic investigation. If you were terminal (like cancer) then the investigation will be opened and closed very quickly. In her case the house was a filthy and the circumstances are strange (like being dead on the floor for a while) and she did nothing, so the cops won't close this case for some time. I am positive the cops called Childrens Aide on her and this will create a huge mess for her, and it should!!!
    Charges might be pending with her....it would not surprise me. I just wish I knew what town she lives in? I hope she's not in my city lol!!!

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh, I can't believe this is a thread.
    She pooped up, and bang..she's everywhere.
    So much to unpack.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CLUTTERED @ 10/7/2023, 11:06 AM) 
    What's the story about their teeth!

I was wondering the same thing.. They have dental care as she said it one of her videos... and her teeth look good. It's not normal for a 3 or 4 yr old to not have front teeth...usually they lose those around 7 yrs old..they drink a lot of soda, maybe the little girls teeth were rotting from it.?? Entirely speculation on my thought.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 10/7/2023, 11:10 AM) 
    Who the hell leaves their husband on the kitchen floor and just thinks he's sleeping? This woman is nuts. What is with the chunks in her eyebrows? Lice?
    The Childrens Aid (Canada version of CPS) I'm in Ontario Canada, same province as her will not take this lightly and will be watching her like crazy!! I expect she will loose these kids soon.

Also, she said she hasn't told the kids yet? That in itself blows my mind. And yes, the latest video she just posted yesterday she made reference to a date in early August so she is a couple months behind in posting.

Here in Ontario, if you die at home there is an automatic investigation. If you were terminal (like cancer) then the investigation will be opened and closed very quickly. In her case the house was a filthy and the circumstances are strange (like being dead on the floor for a while) and she did nothing, so the cops won't close this case for some time. I am positive the cops called Childrens Aide on her and this will create a huge mess for her, and it should!!!
    Charges might be pending with her....it would not surprise me. I just wish I knew what town she lives in? I hope she's not in my city lol!!!

Window21
    she lives, or at least shops in Welland, Ontario I saw it on several of her receipts.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 7/10/2023, 19:26) 
    I believe her husb did die..but I also think he died a few months ago and she realized she needs the income from TY. Her subscriber count has gone up several 1,000 in the last week and the views have doubled. Another thing, why is she so worried about the cause of death and what the detective will determine, or that FACS (Canadian version of CPS) is visiting. If she is innocent and has nothing to hide, why worry?

She seems very earnest and it's definitely an interesting story if true.

She doesn't seem dumb when she speaks - just sheltered. If her norm was for him to take painkillers and pass out it's unfortunate for both of them, but if she was 19 when she met him and he was 50 he was basically her dad and taught her how to treat him.

He died from pneumonia they said - that can basically lead to shutting down other organs when it gets too far. In an unhealthy person it doesn't take too long. Yes, she should have gotten help but if he was that ill he may have been too far gone anyway - no way of knowing.

Pneumonia causes like a gurgling/crackling sound in the chest when it's bad. I had an elderly family member with it and will never forget the sound. When it's bad they have to drain it - shove a flexible tube up the nose and drain it out of the lungs. The person did go to the hospital had every intervention, went into kidney failure related to the infection and died like 10 days later.

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here is how it works in Ontario. They are very obviously working the system. That is why they have all these kids.
    He is on ODSP. It's a disability cheque that he would get once a month. On ODSP they would be required to provide proof of income from all sources and living expenses. Once he died she would no longer receive that. On ODSP all of the family members would receive free dental care and free prescriptions and free eye glasses (eye glasses only every 2 yrs)

He would also get Old Age Security once a month being he is older than 65. Everyone in all of Canada get the OAS as soon as you turn 65. Now that he is dead she would not receive that (but she may be able to get s survivors benefit)

The have low income housing so here in Ontario they probably only pay 200 a month for rent!! (Rent in Ontario is easily over 2000.00 a month)

You also get a government cheque for every child under the age of 18 every month. Being 2 kids are over the age of 18 that leaves 6 kids who they would get money for. In my best educated guess from what I know of she would be getting approximately 1500.00 a month just in baby bonus cheques a month!

Here is Ontario this is what you call working the system. It makes most of us "regular" people very upset because people like her abuse the system and milk it for what it's worth! hence all the kids!!!

This is your typical welfare trash family. They know what they were doing and they refuse to make their circumstances any better. She stated in a video that Children's aide was involved with them before, doesn't surprise me at all!!!

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just leaving him on the door was bad enough. But she said she filmed it so she could show him how out of it he was.
    So much so bad so quick

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    SunshineSally Thank you, Welland is about 4 hrs south of me, thank god!! lol

Did you all notice there wasn't any tears? Not one!

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 10/7/2023, 12:39 PM) 
    SunshineSally Thank you, Welland is about 4 hrs south of me, thank god!! lol

Did you all notice there wasn't any tears? Not one!

I notice that too... the little tears from the first video seemed kind of forced or odd to me.

433 replies since 7/10/2023, 16:31   30138 views