Mom of 8 Kids

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (countrygreatgrandma @ 2/29/2024, 09:34 PM) 
    Where the heck did I just post about her??
    Oh my.
    Someone is reading my post somewhere on a thread and wondering what the crap I’m talking about.

Guess I need some meds myself

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It happens to the best of us!

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 3/21/2024, 04:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (SnickerdoodleDoo @ 21/3/2024, 01:32) 
    Was this post meant for another thread? This is "Mom of 8 Kids".

Oh my bad!!!! Oops

No problem!

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is a fn weirdo racist. Her new video is so racist and cringy. I couldn't get padt first min. Rosalie is a gross insane weirdo

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toooldforbs @ 3/26/2024, 03:41 PM) 
    She is a fn weirdo racist. Her new video is so racist and cringy. I couldn't get padt first min. Rosalie is a gross insane weirdo

I couldn't get through the whole video...maybe 4 minutes... that as ridiculous - I agree with you on racist and cringy...there was no point of her telling her viewers when she bought eat floor cleaner and why... the whole thing was stupid and a waste of time. Her videos have been very staged - I'm guessing her house is a pig sty again and can't show it.

Rosalie definitely needs some mental healthcare...

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You got farther in then I did. She has zero common sense

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh my... Wow. That was gross! And I agree, completely racist. I knew they were racist anyway, given the husband's attitude and the names of some of the children.

She's so weird. Her mannerisms are so unusual and creepy. The kids still look unwashed and unbrushed.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Quailmama @ 27/3/2024, 06:16) 
    Oh my... Wow. That was gross! And I agree, completely racist. I knew they were racist anyway, given the husband's attitude and the names of some of the children.

She's so weird. Her mannerisms are so unusual and creepy. The kids still look unwashed and unbrushed.

I AGREE we kbew her husband was racist i mean to name ur kid Aryan is a set up for failure

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her for a while. Watched a couple of minutes of her video with all her floor cleaning tools that she seems to need a new one each year. Wow! What was that intro? And the outfit in the beginning with the big gold chain necklace. Racist? yes. You feel me, you feel me? This is dope man? What in the world was she doing? It's not funny or cute. Grow up and be a mother to those out-of-control unbathed children running all over the place, yelling at the camera, while you are showing us your 6 different floor cleaners that for some reason none of them work for your needs. And she has a Miele canister vacuum. That is expensive. I have one. I really do like it. It was an investment and will last me for years. Bought it after my 35-year-old Kirby finally broke down a couple of years ago.

And maybe she should just get down on the kitchen floor with a bucket on her hands and knees and give it a good hard scrubbing. I'm sure it needs it.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 28/3/2024, 17:33) 
    And maybe she should just get down on the kitchen floor with a bucket on her hands and knees and give it a good hard scrubbing.

Perhaps her husband wouldn’t allow her to do that type of physical labor.

It seems Rosalie’s role as determined by her husband involved a different type of labor.

In her written introduction to the videos, she proclaims that her late husband was the
    “biological father of our eight children.”

It’s as though she honors him, and therefore herself as well, with this statement.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 28/3/2024, 17:54) 
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 28/3/2024, 17:33) 
    And maybe she should just get down on the kitchen floor with a bucket on her hands and knees and give it a good hard scrubbing.

It seems Rosalie’s role as determined by her husband involved a different type of labor.

In her written introduction to the videos, she proclaims that her late husband was the

It’s as though she honors him, and therefore herself as well, with this statement.

Biological father but not parental father. Did he do any fathering? Seemed he acted like the 9th child...

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Up and down @ 29/3/2024, 23:33) 
    QUOTE (Coral @ 28/3/2024, 17:54) 

Biological father but not parental father. Did he do any fathering? Seemed he acted like the 9th child...

He was autocratic and didactic.

Some of his encoded tattoos have been commented upon.

Yet, his physical needs were alternately attended to or ignored.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New video up they are taste testing Mr.Beast chocolate bars. Its an utter $h!t show. Those kids clearly dont wanna be doing this video.She only has 5 youngest in video

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toooldforbs @ 7/4/2024, 01:51) 
    New video up they are taste testing Mr.Beast chocolate bars. … Those kids clearly dont wanna be doing this video.She only has 5 youngest in video

The expression “like herding cats” comes to mind.

The fact that the children were unable to control themselves for the 23 minutes
    of the video only further demonstrates the presumed usual mayhem in that house.

🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 4/9/2024, 01:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (Toooldforbs @ 7/4/2024, 01:51) 
    New video up they are taste testing Mr.Beast chocolate bars. … Those kids clearly dont wanna be doing this video.She only has 5 youngest in video

The expression “like herding cats” comes to mind.

The fact that the children were unable to control themselves for the 23 minutes
    of the video only further demonstrates the presumed usual mayhem in that house.

🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛

So, I did go and skim the video. Wow! Like herding cat's is a good description. Her children are litterally out of control. The three youngest ones yelling and climbing all over the place. One on the table. Rosalie has no business raising children. I guess she thinks this is all so cute. It's complete chaos. It seems anyone can have a You Tube channel and show their messed-up life hoping to make some money off it.

Was this supposed to be a product review? The last thing those kids need is a sugary treat.

433 replies since 7/10/2023, 16:31   30135 views