DonIsThinnerBecauseHe'sTheWinnerUnlikeJen Pt. 424

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember Jen mentioning that he is that height in an old video.

2.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wanna take bets on whose heart she isn't "holding", whatever that even means?

Her children's Jewish stepmom and her family. Guarantee she didn't even reach out to her. Which actually makes her an enormous pos.

I think she learned a little more about what's happening in Gaza and Israel TODAY and SHE needed to talk about it.
    And since she has zero friends and nobody to talk to she posted.

She is always 100% self-serving.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen in the mirror to herself

Screenshot_20231012-0425172

4.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I personally prefer it when Influencers don't comment on humanitarian crises or war. Whatever they say it always comes across as box-ticking to avoid criticism, or trying to sound like they care or understand something that they don't care about or understand. They live in a protected first-world bubble where their biggest dilemma is what to buy from Target. They have absolutely no understanding of what it's like to live in a war-torn country, or live under the constant threat of terrorism or political violence. So for me it's better if they just stick to their subject (for Jen that's boring and pointless 'travel' content) and don't comment on it. I don't need them to comment for me to feel okay about what I'm seeing in the news. It's not okay and no amount of Instagram commentary will make it okay.

5.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 11/10/2023, 21:49) 
    most people are woefully uninformed on this and the internet lately would be a lot better if people realised that they don't have to speak on something they don't know about.
    jen, this means you.

Amen!!!
    I follow a content creator on instagram and they posted this … I respected this so much because it was honest!!!!IMG_9658

IMG_9659

6.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen was vague booking about the Middle East because even after listening to Pantsuit Politics she doesn’t have even the slightest inkling of why there’s conflict there. She just thought she needed to say something performative about it but knew if she was any more specific her ignorance and apathy would show through.

7.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 12/10/2023, 13:55) 
    Jen was vague booking about the Middle East because even after listening to Pantsuit Politics she doesn’t have even the slightest inkling of why there’s conflict there. She just thought she needed to say something performative about it but knew if she was any more specific her ignorance and apathy would show through.

It also doesn't help that she has zero interaction with other adults in the real world. She has no idea what to say in normal situations, let alone ones like this. So she's best off just shutting up.

8.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 10/12/2023, 12:12 PM) 
    I personally prefer it when Influencers don't comment on humanitarian crises or war. Whatever they say it always comes across as box-ticking to avoid criticism, or trying to sound like they care or understand something that they don't care about or understand. They live in a protected first-world bubble where their biggest dilemma is what to buy from Target. They have absolutely no understanding of what it's like to live in a war-torn country, or live under the constant threat of terrorism or political violence. So for me it's better if they just stick to their subject (for Jen that's boring and pointless 'travel' content) and don't comment on it. I don't need them to comment for me to feel okay about what I'm seeing in the news. It's not okay and no amount of Instagram commentary will make it okay.

Amen! I could never figure out why people get mad at Jen for not mentioning current events. None of them should -- unless they have some specific connection to the event(s).

9.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'd honestly rather Jen not mention it at all. She has no insight, gives no resources to help and uses it as a moment to focus attention on herself. The second she diverts it to herself and her feelings she loses credibility. And it happens every single time she comments on current events.

10.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    (Topic change?)

I did it! This is the final part of the Updated Divorce Timeline.
    pHIgFM
    ...for now.

Get a big cup of coffee because this one's beefy. Like Jen.
    Here are [part 1] & [part 2] if you missed them.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    She Gets What She Wants, But It's Still Not Enough
    (2020-present)

Corrections are underlined. I'm tired of YouTube's anti-ad-block BS, so all YT links direct to yewtu.be.

January
    8: Jen files for divorce. Removes her engagement ring and wedding band, continues wearing her eternity band.
    10: Announces divorce to followers #entry442402108 ("Life Update | A Time for Change | January 2020")
    giphy
    17: Wants to make a “fun, happy, secure place for my kids—a real home base, and a place that they feel really, really connected to” 😬 ("New Years Goals & Reflections | January 2020")
    26: Contingent on RM2

February
    2: Planner girls "surprise" Jen, crash Donny's family birthday party #entry442755430
    12: RM2 closes. Jen is ecstatic.
    A4-F30310-9-F0-F-423-F-9-C4-F-B6402797-D4-FF
    14: Lies about moving just like she lied to Charlotte about the divorce. D+J's parenting plan involves a year-long transition. #entry442936003 ("Q&A | Moving, Family Travel Plans, Dating | Winter 2020")
    giphy

March
    2: Attends a SK event with her ex
    89317769-3118645294813549-1079107286124724224-n
    ~15: COVID hits Chicago. Jen copes by going live on IG every day and Whole Foods at least once a week to stock up on fruit, epsom salts, and flowers for her forever MiL. You know, the essentials.
    25: Lies again about moving during a live #entry443623049
    Uploads a vlog:
    - will wear her eternity band until the divorce is finalized; is a "rule follower"
    - worked through her emotional attachment to being married "well before we were separated"
    - implies Don is being financially generous; their divorce is non-contentious.
    26: Charlotte drops the news about RM2 and forever ends her appearances on IG live #entry443622865
    B75-D0-B11-26-F5-4874-B60-E-478-E7063044-E
    29: Kids spend the night with Don for the first time #entry443895772 ("Vlog | Co-Parenting Feelings | Target Haul")
    4C3hRO

April
    1: Removes eternity band, finally #entry443769283
    3: Jen goes live on IG, says she will “abso-freaking-lutely” be going back to the Ross Utah home #entry443809558. Ignores questions about actual Ross family #entry443809851
    5: Calls Don a beta. Says Winnie never liked him anyway #entry443845979
    6: Charlotte shushes Jen when she starts talking as the kids watch TV; Jen complies. Who's beta now bitch #entry443865150
    9: IG stories - Charlotte leaves behind Bunnsy, saying that's what big girls do. #entry443913941 (stories saved here)
    IMG-5992
    13: D+J are NEVER EVER getting back together #entry443998979
    giphy
    27: “It is an affiliate link, and I do appreciate the support of myself and my family...” #entry444260887

May
    1: Rose Gold Coil Meltdown #entry444338462 ("Vlog | Having All The Feelings")
    8: Pretends she's broke in a haul video #entry444465226
    giphy
    9: Laken and Bianca (IDK who that is either) are no longer tagging Jen #entry444483302
    10: Single Mama Mother's Day Drama - implies Don isn't supporting her, spends the day cleaning out the craptice, lies about moving (read all about Jen's troubled history with Mother's Day here) #entry444492331
    13: RM1 listed as “coming soon” on Compass
    22: "Don chose to move out", RM1 never felt like hers, plans to date, keeping “Ross”, Disney probably off til spring 2021, Utah may be off ("Q&A | Life in Quarantine, Dealing with Criticism, Upcoming Move | Spring 2020")
    29: SK bake-along shows Jen and kids in RM2 #entry445321958

June: Continues moving into RM2. Later admits she didn't get all her hoard out #entry455685595
    temp-Image0h-YVKX
    26: CAGED #shitquote
    image-processing20211116-496795-1eepqxx

July
    6: RM1 finally hits the market
    10: Jen's kale-massaging phase #entry445691455
    Jen can "breathe freely again". Is grateful to lose Don's dead weight:
    image-processing20210812-3324980-lx4fic
    Late July: Jen in a tizzy trying to show Don what he's missing
    17: Freaking out about wildfires approaching her heart home #entry445800972
    Has closet space set aside for a partner ("Master Closet Install | Elfa")
    Looks chonky in her video, has a meltdown, mentions people making gifs of her. Thanks for reading Jen. #entry445795064
    Screen-Shot-2020-07-17-at-12-1
    18: Collabs with her Forever MiL to promote the Raven Foundation #entry445811188
    19: Bathroom dancing in Old Navy dresses to The Chicks' "Gaslighter" cuz she's feeling skinty #entry445829860 (stories saved here)
    W8HWNPA
    21: More Raven Foundation, PK #entry445859614
    Regurgitates recent bakery talking points re: hair extensions and thigh gaps #entry445862036
    22: SWFing PK, gorging on Ben & Jerry's: "Sometimes...you sit on your back stoop for a few minutes and eat the most delicious dairy-free ice cream straight from the pint and reflect on just how beautiful life is even in the uncertainty of it all"
    23: Feeds the kids protein powder because she doesn't want to cook for them #entry445894731
    24: Slept 3 hours because she had too much energy (she's manic. Can you tell?) #entry445903879
    The day gets even better when she debuts her new kitchen cabinet organization, aka TRASHGATE #entry445904104
    temp-Imagey-WN3-Wg
    Melts down on IG: "I don't want to deal with that bullshit." #entry445905389 (stories saved here)
    25: Buys a bikini for Utah #entry445920998
    ~
    And at some point she burns her love letters from Don, memorializing it in her 2020 OLW.
    ezgif-5-3c33ae3b1b

August
    1-3: RV to Utah (“this is where mommy and the babies will sleep?”) #entry446021276
    4: Debuts her new bathing suit, takes the kids to the pool with Don #entry446067951
    5: RM1 price drop #1
    9: Pops on IG stories to announce an IG break. Looking rough #entry446148133
    Posts a #shitquote that evening about boundaries as she inserts herself in the Ross family vacation #entry446153101
    17: Films Utah divorce Q&A--she and Don "do not work as romantic partners", but are "really good friends" + the Rosses "are my family and that is for life".
    Not sure if she'll send the kids back to in-person school yet: "It's not a big deal because they are two and four and I don't think they're missing anything super, super critical by not being [in person]."
    Says she'll be heading home soon #entry446336555 ("Q&A | Traveling With My Ex, School Decisions This Fall, Disney Plans | Summer 2020")
    Screenshot-2023-06-07-at-7-13-11-PM
    19: Tensleigh's first IG post mentioning Don, per Karma.
    20: Edits Utah Q&A; films a preamble, seems down. Posts Q&A the next day.
    23: Jen posts breakup lyrics. No running stats.
    24: Jen is back on her “home turf” with the kids.
    26: Orders a Peloton. A new, more expensive version is announced soon after. Obviously she cancels and orders the upgraded bike.
    ~
    She'll later rip into the Rosses in her retrospective OLW August entry #entry456415350
    Screenshot-2023-06-23-at-3-54-07-PM
    Screenshot-2023-06-23-at-3-54-13-PM

September
    7: Sends both kids back in-person, even though the SK is still offering remote learning
    10: "Jokes" about applying for a dating show on what would've been her 15th wedding anniversary #entry446694053
    4A498B3C-C40C-4FB6-98FD-9C29FE71D697
    18: Feels ready to start dating. Is feeling significantly less stressed. Kids are back to school and they're spending more time (specifically on weekends) with Don. Doesn't know if they'll get to week on/week off (and says it like it's up to her) #entry446857233 ("Vlog | Chatty Life Update")
    22: Finds a doctor who agrees with her not to fix her bunions #entry446960686
    temp-Image1-NOHGC
    29: Jen sells chipped, seasonally-appropriate dishware to the Jenions #entry447134987

October
    9: Uploads a video:
    This year has been a lot of processing and the shifting family dynamics for me, which is something that I knew would be a big shift, but I didn't really understand the depth of that shift and how so profoundly it would impact me emotionally...the family's great, we're all in a really good place. We see each other all the time, but we're all still processing and shifting...that's been the hardest thing for me this year, has been managing all of that...that's been a big emotional roller coaster and definitely something that I have been slapped in the face with, just from my own brain, and it continues to surprise me and catch me off guard and then take me through the depths of processing and and--quite frankly--grieving certain things.

I still don't have a lot of furniture..I probably won't for a long time, because furniture is really expensive and I have to be responsible as an individual budgeting for a family! Like... I have to be responsible about those sorts of things, which I'm happy to do. It just hasn't been the mode of existence for the past 15--well 14 years prior to this past year--where I was in a situation where I could just get whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, and not really have to budget at all. In fact I was encouraged not to budget, really, and to just do the things and get the things and and I kind of settled into that and...I'm happy to budget and it makes it actually makes me feel really good...it's just different. It's a change and I'm honoring that it's a change and it's something I'm navigating and I'm actually enjoying.

Yeah Don, fuck you for being such a good provider :rolleyes: (two thumbs up, a must watch: "Vlog | Feelings & Trader Joe's" #entry447443802)
    6:13 PM: Shares her new camera, gimbal, and drone on IG #entry447451683
    ~
    The following week she is in Utah hiking, about an hour from the Ross Family Home (revealed in "One Little Word | 2020 & 2021 Recaps"). I believe this is when she dreams up her DIY rebrand. Plans van trip for late March.
    temp-Imageai-Ne4d
    27: Reading Come As You Are: "really wish I had this book 20 years ago...better late than never, right?" #entry447930113
    28: Pissy about Charlotte's Halloween costume: "Don't ask, it's a thing she shares with her dad" re: Zelda #entry447947916

November
    3: Votes for the first time. Blames Don. #entry448086622
    6: "That Kind of Day" vlog. Admits to binging/restricting in the past. Definitely gained back the weight she lost for Utah. Hasn't weighed herself since July 2019. Doesn't even own a scale. She's totally not trying to lose weight you guys. Why would you even think that? <nervous laughter>
    19: Vents on IG about her weight, feeling self-conscious about an upcoming video: "I look like I weigh 1000lbs."
    20: Big Bertha makes her debut (to be clear: she looks fine. This is about her self hatred and refusal to get real help for her ED. Oh, and her years of bullying Don about his size.) #entry448471761
    739125-F6-A2-D3-422-F-BA6-E-B7-E9-EABF903-F
    Later in the day, she's frustrated about things that are out of her control. Takes it out on pizza dough. #entry448477660
    gif
    22: Divorce finalized, congrats to Don.
    giphy
    23: Shares her midriff on IG claiming body acceptance, has a meltdown.
    25: Describes following her custody order as "prioritizing the ones we love" #entry448581679
    jpg
    26 (US Thanksgiving): Jen does NOT attend the Ross celebration
    30: Peloton arrives
    ~
    According to our Bakery Accountant, Jen spends $14k on herself this month.

December
    2: RM1 price drop #2
    7: Considering a matchmaker/not into tinder/needs the "real thing" aka d ("Vlogmas 2020 | Day 7 | Let's Talk Dating")
    Bakery suspects Don has moved on #entry448790301
    image-processing20210810-3034149-1cv5aey
    15: "Won't take the kids to see Santa but sent them to school every single day during the pandemic"
    18: “Today is the first day of almost ten full days with my kids, almost. And I'm SOOOO excited.”
    Vlogmas-2020-Day-19-Messing-Up
    Then she snaps at Poor Donny when he doesn't want to get in his car seat - kid is probably confused because it should be Don's day #entry448987275 ("Vlogmas 2020 | Day 19 | Messing Up")
    21: She and Don have been on good terms for the last six months - aka since she moved out of RM1. "We're partners for life." Complains that he doesn't stick to her schedule with the kids #entry449017198 ("Vlogmas 2020 | Day 21 | Let's Talk Co-Parenting")
    24: Gushes about how much she loves RM2: "I cannot put into words just how good I feel in this home." ("Vlogmas 2020 | Day 24 | Grace")
    27: Jen is "heartbroken" to celebrate Charlotte's birthday a day early, announces social media break www.instagram.com/p/CJUsAsUhPgF
    ~
    Rest of December: Jen travels, lies about it. Kids with Don in Utah, we assume.
    According to her retrospective OLW, she ends 2020 "emotionally raw" #entry456416038

January
    4: Claims to have not self-destructed or binged over the holidays #entry449257914
    6: Attack on US Capitol - Begins her "I love you" phase #entry449313298
    9: "Don and I are [in a] really good place in terms of co-parenting and just on friendly terms". Says divorce is worse than incarceration. "I think I held my breath for...all of my adult life, until last year." #entry449354259
    Gets called out. Initiate scolding. ("New Years Goals & Reflections | January 2021")
    12: Jen is “feeling all the feels” #entry449413243
    13: Inadvertently confirms Christmas travel. Gets called out, scolding on IG: "None of your business" #entry449430101
    14: pinksims publishes The Jen Cycle
    16: Meltdown on IG - YouTube is her CAREER, it's how she CONNECTS #entry449471922
    ezgif-2-2c9edc417f
    Sits down and films her next video...
    19: “Leaning Into Vulnerability” aka Capitol Insurrection meltdown. Comments are BRUTAL #entry449523835
    FGZh0b
    20: RM1 PENDING
    25: Wakes up depressed, "my wrecked heart"; Peloton makes it better #entry449633820
    Bakery suspects Tensleigh is real. (These [two] [comments] from KayTee are prescient.)
    26: Manic on IG. RM2 is her safe space, she appreciates every nook and cranny of the house she hasn't unpacked or decorated, fireplace provides her with a sense of belonging. Kitchen dancing (video here) #entry449651935
    28: Celebrates DKRIV's birthday on her birthday (what happened to co-parenting?); Makes him a dairy-free cake.
    Emily surprises Jen with #prettyneatriders merch ("Vlog | Celebrating Birthdays")
    29: Jen rates her dating life at 4 out of 10 in BuJo; isn't currently dating

February
    2: Posts vlog of DKRIV's birthday.
    Oh, and this #shitquote:
    fzeFu2.md
    #boymom yasssss!
    4: Takes her jewelry to consign (speculated) #entry449934962
    9: Posts a birthday tribute to Jeanette, her “ride or die” #entry449897513
    "Donut Sunday" vlog: “what [my kids] adapt to best is what i'm most comfortable with”; wants to work on her backyard "if I can swing it"; sort of ackowledges her depression + scolds the triggered haters:
    I was a little bit of a sad sack for January, I was just in my feelings and I needed to be in my feelings...I think we all go through seasons and I think it's important to embrace and, not only others but ourselves. I think we can be pretty critical of other people...I'm the most critical of myself by far, and that's saying something because there are a lot of people who are very critical of me for whatever reason, um, which is fine, whatever, that really has nothing to do with me that's really 100% about them. Anybody who's super critical of you it's completely 100%--and there is no ifs, ands or buts about this--is 100% them deflecting their own issues that they're triggered on. It's not about you at all.

Plus MUCH MORE. Maybe (re)watch if you can stomach it. #entry449895359
    Comments are LEGENDARY: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
    I still think about this one often:
    jpg

Solicits feedback on YT comments in a passive-aggressive threat to turn them off.
    ezgif-2-fa3c6d8433

Calls criticism in comments "unnecessary malicious vitriol" :hearty-laugh:

Meltdown culminates in Jen threatening to hold a town hall.
    f7Rtun.md
    Who's triggered now Jen? :smoking-smiley-face:
    11: Connect To Dons Money Like Jen spies Jen’s Tiffany pretties at North Shore Exchange
    12: Takes a content break + "wishing you the day you deserve". Follows it up with a GD shitquote: "When they say: 'You seem out of control...' You say: 'Thank you. That's the plan. For the rest of my life.'"
    Viewers call her out, yet again.
    212EDEE6-D7CF-4951-A2D7-5E91B179F9BF
    14: Posts a "thirst trap" (her words), shares her body checking in the name of "confidence"
    19: "Love Through My Lens" V-Day Vlog aka Jen's heart is cold and barren #entry450050042
    Screen_Shot_2021-02-19_at_10
    22: Sooooo busy, taking a content break. Wearing makeup; has she been crying? #entry450099506
    ezgif-5-417696983a
    24: Jen Vaguebooks. Bakery: "Did someone die?" #entry450130097
    I'm assuming this is the "extroardinarily devastating" news she received late February.
    ezgif-5-ef2a2e5e0e
    25: Stress eating: "Sometimes you just have to eat a stupid amount of peanut butter."
    26: Grateful for her emergency box of truffles, "a pantry staple".
    27: Reveals she has been clearing out RM1 #entry450177205

March
    1: RM1 CLOSES
    5: “Shifting” video, claims to not be depressed, vaugebooks about “extraordinarily devastating” news the previous week #entry450279820
    Last week I got news that knocked me. It was just extraordinarily devastating news. And it is not easy to process these sorts of things. I mean everybody has things like this, right? When we can't predict them, and it just - doesn't it feel like, like it's one thing after another? I know so many people who've felt the same. At the same time, that period, those six to eight weeks at the beginning of the year that I spent wintering gave me so much strength. It was a period of processing and grieving and moving through things that strengthened me.”

6: New owners start demo on RM1 fireplace. They organize the rubble in the numerous bins Jen has generously left behind along with the brown couch, Charlotte’s kitchen tower, etc.
    22: Jen announces another break. The Bakery later learns she is van-lifing in Utah, renting an ultra-big camper for two. She bookends the trip with stops at the Ross Family Home.
    27: RM1 fireplace update - it's unrecognizable!
    29: LifeWithLee's death is announced on social media. Jen blows up IG with reposted stories over the next few days.
    31: Jen thinks she's got life figured out #entry450702895

April
    1: Jen says she’ll be going to Utah this summer with the "fam jam", gets snippy about the loftice. She changed her mind about dating. She's not in a rush you guys, stop asking GOSH #entry450718029
    2: Uploads a video showing her unboxing a new Sony camera + lenses (the stuff she bought back in October? IDK. I'm confused on this point) + a preview of her vanlife trip #entry450727790 ("March Through My Lens | 2021")
    Says she hopes to travel "all over the world" and is looking forward to camping with the kids #entry450731352
    Follows it up with shitquotes: "don't come fucking up my peace cause you can't find yours" and "of course i've changed darling i've grown"
    3: D+T ENGAGED per karma.
    Jen bakes paska bread; is proud to carry on her MiL's family tradition.
    4: Kids at Jen’s Easter morning. IG timeline post with kids at Ross family home including overcompensating caption (the kids are "dressed up", but Jen didn't bother brushing Charlotte's hair). Did she drop off the paska bread with the kids? :20130930101758-5e972761:
    5: Someone's mad #entry450781306
    temp-Imageqkomtctemp-Imager-GV58-S
    6: #entry450792896
    temp-Image-Jn9k-WN
    7: "Gene connecting with random strangers: 'Good morning, I love you, now fuck off with your opinions'"
    temp-Imageao-E1d9
    Posts another story about LifeWithLee #entry450819894
    9:
    7:45a (Chicago) Promises a new video the next day #entry450843144
    8:30a IG poll asking when people watch YT videos #entry450843938
    4:25p Confirms she was in Southern Utah two weeks before #entry450851566
    4:52p Nevermind, video will be a few more days #entry450852002
    10: Posts THAT Peloton selfie. "I have never felt so empowered in my entire life, knowing now that I fully belong to myself."
    11:
    AM Jen's not ready to talk about it; Her pain is deep. #entry450880667
    ezgif-3-309911cd4c ezgif-3-12e1cbb08b
    PM Jen "dove into some tough, emotional stuff this past week and just surfaced feeling happy, grounded, and brimming with ideas." #entry450884629
    12: Jen is a content creator, has yet to finish the video she promised three days before #entry450896160
    14: WITH WONDER REBRAND. Jen is a "solo wanderer" now. "Exploring Van Life" vlog FINALLY posted. Includes a disclaimer that she would rather be with her kids, is sad when they're gone, "but I understand, respect, and support their need for time with both parents." #entry450924119
    15: Still pissy she's not a single mom #entry450942116
    ezgif-4-18f91d5f52
    17: Bunnsy Birthday Party, a first #entry450980294
    Solicits questions for a Q&A on her rebrand (she never films it) #entry450989187
    19: Books summer trip with Don's money :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi #entry450997139
    Covid vaccine available to all adults in IL
    22: Jen jumps on IG to post a scolding/cry for help: co-opts the death of lifewithlee. Claims she's spent four days trying to make Q&A video. "I'm only happy when I'm with my kids." It's assumed a viewer is concerned enough to call in a wellness check. #entry451054389
    Deletes soon after--the Bakery has a back up.

28: Believes she's set healthy boundaries and walked away from dysfunction #entry451146343
    ezgif-4-f32311b911
    29: #entry451152105
    ezgif-4-a04aa92a7b
    30: She's not interested in dating, why would you even think that after the many times she's mentioned wanting to date.
    #entry451173968
    ezgif-4-ae85ca104c
    ~
    In her retrospective OLW, she'll describe her reaction to Don's engagement: "intense grief...so much confusion, sadness, BETRAYAL" #entry456416098
    Screen_Shot_2022-03-09_at0_2

May
    2: D+T ENGAGEMENT PARTY (or should we call it a rehearsal dinner?)
    Jen: "I don't rage I ride"
    3: Tens posts engagement party pic on IG. Jens posts this: #entry451214751
    5: D+T get married; contingent on RM3.
    Jen incorporates "With Wonder Inc.", yet has only posted a single video since her rebrand #entry451238975
    6: Jen posts break-up lyrics. "Is Don getting married or what? What the heck was that post after silence for all these days?"
    ~45 minutes later, Bangle Bitch discovers that Don's bachelor pad is up for rent.
    8: Jen occupies herself by deleting saved IG stories, including Williamsburg and the Winnie DITL.
    9: Mother’s Day in US. It's Don's weekend, Jen is traveling. Posts a motherhood shitquote.
    Radio silence. Jenions start leaving comments asking if she's ok/has quit youtube.
    Turns out she was busy documenting the week with Ali Edwards!
    10: Overly concerned about the room situation at RM3 #entry458028926
    12: Inserts herself into Don's life by inquiring about T's back #entry458036110
    15-16: multiple entries about the kids surviving the big "shifts" and "changes" since Don remarried.
    "TO BE QUITE FRANK, I am grateful that I have a real strong desire to live" #entry458031809
    20:
    2:20p Jen reappears on IG - viewers are meanies and she doesn't feel safe because ILLEGAL PRIVACY INFRINGMENT (a wellness check?) #entry451458934
    6:15p Jen sets My Housewife Life videos to private. Bakers are devastated #entry451462514
    21:
    12:53a TENSLEIGH FOUND--Bakers learns that Don is getting his meat marinated again and immediately forgets about the MHWL videos (note: at this point we only know of the engagement, not the marriage or house) #entry451464958

June
    6: Jen, seemingly crying on IG stories #entry451711827

9: Grandma Betty dies. Pity Jen never took her children to meet their great grandmother in person. #entry451820777
    18: D+T close on RM3
    19: Jen's soul is weary #entry452700612 ("Exploring TreeLoft | Missouri")

July
    4: 4th of July with the Boyles in MO. Films it, plans to share #entry452769512
    15: Goes to WI because her weekend plans changed suddenly. Looking rough :sick: #entry452894397

August
    Early August: in Utah for kid handover. Takes them glamping.
    13-22: Runs to Italy to escape her feelings about being excluded from Utah. Bakery tipped off when NorthShoreExchange catches Jen meditating in Euro time. Jen copies the itinerary entirely from ReneeRoaming, a travel influencer who has friends.
    14: PK + TLO wedding reception. T caters; green beans prove to be a controversial choice for charcuterie among Bakers.
    15: Jen is having a disappointing vacation; blames it on the Italians #entry453771603
    giphy giphy
    16: Has had to cancel Disney with the kids FOUR times; she takes the SK travel policy soooo seriously (meanwhile, she is in Italy and the kids are in Utah). Launches into a scolding. #entry452769432
    scolding
    ~
    And at some point, a waiter shames Jen for how much food she orders.
    24: Jen chose her mental health over other people's expectations #shitquote #entry452879995
    ~25: T unfollows Jen on IG. Her best friend is still following, though she soon unfollows too #entry452988087
    31: D+T are looking for a housekeeper and nanny; the Bakery finds RM3 #entry453029903
    ~
    From her retrospective 2021 OLW: #entry456416724
    The story I grappled with intensely at this moment (august 2021) when I was at the height of processing my grief over losing so many people in my already very small social circle of trust was not feeling worthy of any relationships. That I am not right for anyone and that no one is right for me. That I'm doomed to walk a solitary path for the rest of my days. I've worked on this a lot since then and am making progress, albeit slow. Back in August I was deep in despair over this. It was a really tough time.

September:
    1: Jen takes the kids out for a "fun" day, with Donny disguised as a prisoner in the US's war on terror #entry453048430
    ezgif-3-f9acb509a8
    4: Jen is liberated and doesn't judge #shitquote #entry453109150
    ezgif-3-352d510400
    8: Somebody FINALLY refuses permission for the SK to post pictures of the kids.
    Batshit comment about lack of kid content #entry453178876
    ezgif-3-19cadf9ae0
    9: Another scolding about the kids, on IG, about YT comments #entry453195873
    D306-CC56-8-DD3-4130-8-FB0-34-DB63635834
    13: Word is getting out that Don remarried #entry453285156
    14:
    9:30a Finally decides she owes viewers an explanation for her rebrand, about to sit down and film a video. "Don't be a downer." #entry453298189 stories saved here
    12:50p Thinks she's chosen the more difficult route and will be happy as a reward #shitquote #entry453302879
    D4B8384A-4E31-44C5-8AED-D67D978D1241
    3:00p Yet another comment asking about Don #entry453306256
    8F26594F-F4AF-48ED-B6E8-701489DB70E5
    9:00p Jen sets her Peleton profile to private #entry453313194
    15: The scolding of all scoldings: "Enough is Enough" #entry453322799
    - Claims that public information is being dug up "pretty illegally"; hints at legal action but can name no specifics
    - Confirms she reads the Bakery
    - Lies that her break in the spring was due to harassment
    - Essentially confirms a wellness check was called in the spring
    - "Could you live with yourself if something happened to one of my children, because you shared that information? Because it would be your fault."
    - Dangles her kids as a carrot for good behavior
    Jumps on IG stories to continue ranting. Peloton timestamps are legit stalking; shows her followers how to do it #entry453323231
    22: Pretends she was in Utah with the Rosses: “This summer I had the opportunity to take my kids on our first adventure just the three of us while we were already out in Utah with family.” ("Exploring Family Glamping | Conestoga Ranch")
    30: Tells viewers to fuck off when she gets negative feedback for strapping Winnie to a paddlebaord #entry453574459 (stories saved here)
    ezgif-3-69f6bee510

October
    1: Mood swing! Solicits questions for a Q&A #entry453585324
    ezgif-2-29c31b6a9a
    13-29: Posts the Dull-omites videos #entry453744864
    18: T updates social media photos; marriage CONFIRMED.
    29: Jen edits out the Italian waiter rants. The Bakery has back ups (thank you Sebs) #entry453968064
    31: Takes the kids trick-or-treating...in a stroller #entry453993239
    AND she dirty deletes the Milk Crying Episode. The Bakery has multiple back ups.

November
    1: Idiot savant blows the lid of Jen's next trip: running at Disney, alone #entry454004371
    4-5: In Disney: childless, Donless. #entry454069726 ("runDisney Wine & Dine | 2-Course Challenge | 2021")
    I went all out and I got myself a really nice meal and i'm so glad I did, because it just felt like a celebration. This whole afternoon has felt that way...this is the first time I'm coming here solo and there's just a lot built into that...
    I'm just really happy. I didn't really know if I was going to be really happy here, because there's just a lot of personal history tied into this place. I've never done this alone. I was kind of like uncertain about being at Disney World by myself but so far, I'm having the best time...Having it always be a place to go as a couple or as a family, it feels a little weird...

6: Race #1 - "Imagine cancelling several trips to Walt Disney World with your kids and then visiting there alone to run a race."
    Posts the famous "theatre is my family culture" stories + a Chicago grid post as a distraction #entry454072084
    ezgif-3-cec156f63e
    Can't be distracted from dem thighs though.
    13: Shares the kids watching her workout, trimming the tree. So much for no kid content
    20: Buys a pleather jacket for her midlife crisis, never wears it again #entry454260266
    30: "I don't share my kids in real time" #entry454390800
    temp-Imagevhzan3

December
    1: Shares kids in real time #entry454399540
    Tensleigh updates her profile pic to one of her and Don, relaxed on vacation in PR. The rest of the Ross Fam Jam is spotted at Disney #entry454400181
    2: Jen would rather look strong than feel hot: "You know what is actually normal? Fueling your body well. We're not meant to be cookie cutter versions of what is for the vast majority of us an unattainable and unhealthy ideal." #entry454418307
    "good 4 u" was one of her top songs of 2021 #entry454413846
    3: Manic IG exercise stories. Has to run in the evenings because she's secretly training for the Dopey Challenge and can't possibly skip her Peloton rides. So healthy! #entry454439378
    4: RM3's beautiful (professionally-styled) holiday decorations leak. Jen feels called to share her wool thong #entry454449218
    8: Posts her spork meltdown #entry454505012 ("Exploring Backpacking | Pictured Rocks | Part 1")
    Dozens of viewers realize Jen is not ok #entry454514210
    ezgif-1-2082012623
    12: “some people aren’t worth your heart but you will never know until you love them.” #shitquote #entry454573933
    17: Lies about being home; travels to MT to pretend she's friends with that photographer guy and his dog #entry454636917
    "Health officials: Please avoid non-essential travel
    Gene: Book that flight!!!1!"

20: Jen's 2021 recap via TWO!!! #entry454677002
    21: Sends the 2020 Christmas cards a year late #entry454688000
    26: Books flight/hotel for January Disney races
    28: Makes Charlotte's birthday about herself #entry454782211
    ezgif-1-2d7f3983e6
    (The top + caption are Jen's, I added the screenshot at the bottom.)
    We get a glimpse of Charlotte at Don's vs. Charlotte at Jen's.
    ezgif-1-1b1d8b517a
    Haters "shudder with uncontrollable resentment" #entry454775311
    ezgif-1-38e49a01e5
    31: Unbenownst to us ALL, Poopsie sells the Ross family business #entry455923231 (Read more in my Unnecessarily In-Depth Review of Don’s Resume :sleazy_smiley_emoticon: )
    ~
    In her retrospective OLW, Jen will describe herself as "deep in grief in 2021". Funny how she blocked anyone who dared to mention how unhappy she looked.

January - GENEICRON :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi
    3: Kids back at school - recieve covid rapid tests. A classmate is positive. DKRIV exposed? (Reminder: he's THREE and unvaccinated.)
    4: DKRIV possibly contagious with covid.
    5: Jen drops off the kids, flies to FL. Kids tested again, negative - Jen should've been aware of the case at school; doesn't get tested #entry455598209
    6:
    AM: Disney race #1 - no mask
    PM: Don texts Jen that DKRIV has a 100°F fever. Rapid test negative.
    7: Poor Donny develops croup. Jen runs Disney race #2 - no mask:
    giphy
    8: Jen runs Disney race #3 - no mask. Don takes his son to pediatrician, PCR test for covid.
    9: Race #4 - no mask. Charlotte sick, croup, fever, etc :(
    03-E31-BCF-A30-C-4831-BC76-F98-C854-DDDE0
    10: Donny's PCR comes back positive as Jen is sitting on a plane waiting for takeoff. Or was it Tuesday night? Jen certainly can't keep it straight.
    Superhero Mama "scooped them up" as soon as she got home after running three races since learning Donny was sick.
    12: Shares that the kids are sick, makes it about herself per usual #entry454989356
    Minor scolding, Jen is neither vegan nor plant-based. Did it for a year and it "didn't stick" #entry454990472
    Reminder.
    13: Likes this #entry455587190
    ezgif-3-53250f944c
    14: Convinced she has covid. Guilty conscience bitch? #entry455595420
    Goes live. The kids got covid because DON #entry455596308
    15: Wants to “share and connect” via Peloton again #entry455607228
    16: "only adult on the premises" #entry455623158
    Jokes about omicron. Too soon? #entry455627535
    MEANWHILE:
    ezgif-3-555cf9380f
    17: Still convinced she has covid. Boo-hoo, can't distance from her children (note - she still hasn't come clean about Disney travel) #entry455652012
    ezgif-3-05159ef4d1
    19: PCR test negative for covid. Directly addresses the Bakery on IG #entry455682668
    - "I've been seeing, um--how do I say this nicely? Messages, I guess? About, uh 'mistaken timelines'" regarding the kids’ covid
    - wallows when the kids aren’t with her, after two years of co-parenting--"if things were different maybe I wouldn't be doing it"
    - admits to Disney (both the Dopey Challenge and Wine ‘n Dine)
    - “I wasn’t with my kids when they came down with it” :rolleyes:
    - admits to traveling every month of 2021
    - lies about wearing a mask: "I wore a mask even outside, when I was, you know, not running, like not actively running during the race."
    ezgif-2-c98a106304
    Has more to say so she goes live... #entry455683604
    - dating is private now
    - admits to leaving stuff at RM1
    - garage is full of packed boxes
    21: “a massive exodus of people and of community and of connection in 2021” #entry455714573 ("New Years Goals & Reflections | 2022")
    27: Posts Wine & Dine video. Follows it up with a scolding because she was BODY SHAMED aka caught in a lie #entry455801914
    29: Jen and her Love Podiums #entry455826625
    IMG_0695_0
    30: Lies about celebrating Donny's birthday with "our big blended family". Marvels at how close the kids have grown over the past two years.
    ezgif-2-a82f261920
    Quotes her wedding band inscription about her son #entry455857955
    F73D71E7-13A2-48C9-836F-EACB087F335C
    31: Starts shit on IG - Jen is a single mom <foot stomp>; grateful for her “positive co-parenting relationship” and “financial position”. Follows it up with a hissy fit about "y'all". And of course, kitchen dancing with the love podiums for the textbook stalkers because Jen doesn't have any fucks to give. Or something. (stories saved here)
    This banger of a comment:
    png

February
    4: Uses her kids to justify the gargantuan, empty house she's never in #entry455912234
    ezgif-4-b6bdca2ad0
    5: Bakery learns that the Rosses have sold their empire #entry455919509
    7: Nobody told Jen, apparently #entry455951640
    "When I was pregnant for the first time with CC" aka Jen has never miscarried #entry455951959
    14: Valentine's Live #entry456039391
    - wanted a divorce five years before she got one
    - wants to throw her wedding band in the same reservoir where Don lost his so they can be together forever
    - claims to pay for travel by selling jewelry and handbags
    18: Karma updates the bakery on Don's actual Big Blended Family #entry456088347
    21: Jen admits: "Last year was rough" #entry456133278

March
    16: Starts her Patreon
    18: Jen gets "unexpected news that rattles" her. Fortunately she has Jasper! #entry456536046
    ezgif-4-b0f0956edd
    19: Bakery finds D+T's Wedding Website #entry456538867
    20-26: Jen braves Disney with the kids (also lies about being home again #entry456588317)
    31: Back at Disney, solo (yes, twice in one month) #entry456701894
    Screen-Shot-2022-04-01-at-12-28-22-PM

April
    2: Buys the kids lightsaber keychains as souvenirs, instead of the actual lightsabers they wanted ("VLOG | Just Hanging Out | runDisney Springtime Surprise 2022")
    3: Jen's Patreon-exclusive content is being PIRATED. Uses it as an excuse not to post a video, because she's only comfortable sharing the kids with her 800 paying friends #entry456731649
    6: Announces she's defeated the pirate #entry456764656
    our-flag-means-death-blackbeard
    8: Jen is a seasonal bread eater #entry456792608
    11: Jen's going to attempt a Patreon-exclusive something <wink> (AKA an illegal lottery) #entry456833530
    ezgif-3-f8a9713d9f
    12: Wrist slap for attempting an illegal lottery. Cries about it #entry456840545
    13: Wakes up feeling like she was “hit with a ton of bricks”; initiates Starbucks drama #entry456846418
    Posts a Q&A: hasn't furnished the house because KIDS; blames her codependency on Don #entry456847276
    This video is also the origin of D** #entry456847731
    15:
    10a Posts video where she finds stale chocolate in her closet; eats it #entry456871784 ("Closet Clean-Out | Spring Refresh | 2022")
    11a Still ruminating about Starbucks - goes there to hand out gift cards (stories saved here - she deletes them soon after) #entry456873183
    ezgif-1-871748f16f
    6p starts drama on Patreon to take attention away from Instagram drama #entry456873795
    16: April Patron Live: Easter is Don's family's thing. Isn't making Paska bread because she's not into bread. Shades the Rosses. Bora Bora (for D+J's 5th wedding anniversary) "was devastatingly disastrous…the experience itself, the situation, the relationship. It was horrible." ...so she stayed in the relationship for ten years and had two children. ok.
    Oh, and she bought a $3k Peloton tread (and now we know what triggered the Starbucks mania)

May 👰🏻‍♀️💍🤵🏻
    Bakers wait with baited breath for the wedding of the century; Jen blows up her IG stories.
    2:
    10a plans to sell her pouch and planner hoard to viewers #entry457071957
    6:30p Complains about the lack of originality on IG, the repetitiveness of reels, CAPITALISM IS RUINING THE APP, etc. (I don't think anyone saved these stories 😭) #entry457077278
    8p hyped to buy MOAR POUCHES #entry457077769
    Screenshot__964_
    3: Complains about Disney nickel-and-diming with Club runDisney; followers complain about Jen nickel-and-diming with Patreon #entry457085143
    Mother who is once again not spending Mother’s Day with her children remembers her worth before Mother’s Day #entry457086295
    ezgif-4-f9a4865784
    4: “The pre-children days, man the pre-children days.” #entry457215835
    Feels like she's been hit by a ton of bricks; hasn't been sleeping well #entry457215351
    6-8: Jen escapes to NYC. Posts nothing to mark Mother's Day.
    In her vlog of the trip, Jen will refer to the kids as "my CC" and "my Donny" #entry457284471
    ezgif-4-9976ed1561
    7-8: D+T's Wedding Weekend
    Don is glowing, Tensleigh is a hottie with a body, Charlotte is beaming. Even T’s ex is there.
    One of T's friends gets drunk (probably) and changes her IG bio: "I do not share with wonder." 💀
    9: Jen belatedly announces a social media break in her Patreon update #entry457163897
    11: Uses pics of her kids to promote Patreon on IG; says IG can be "very destructive" #entry457189171
    May Patreon Live:
    - Jen thinks parents can be overly involved #entry457196759
    - The kids get loads of screentime at their dad's, so she limits it at RM2 #entry457196141
    - Talks around Mother's Day
    - But she won't answer questions about her kids's lives or her ex #entry457196198

June
    6: Struggling part-time mama spends $55k on a second, travel-specific vehicle (date approximate because she waited 6+ weeks to share because she has a shopping addiction and is ashamed of her life choices.)
    8: Charlotte graduates kindergarten; Jen dresses her in sneakers and leggings: "All the boys wore suits or shirts with ties, the girls wore pretty dresses… then there’s CC in fucking leggings and sneakers."
    9: Jen is still prawcessing her divorce - there's a group of people that "trigger" her aka the Rosses #entry457551800
    Says this about her daughter's graduation: "Yesterday really sucked and I was not happy. I was not a happy camper."
    Also this: "You lose people, and sometimes surprising people. I've actually lost some friends who I think are afraid....of divorce...and being touched by it. and that's not actually a reflection on me I've come to realize, but a reflection on their own insecurities in their marriages. And that's a really sad reality.” ("Vlog | June 2022")
    14: Jen completes the full Jen Cycle in an hour (start here - Jen posts a pic of Winnie and a rainbow, flips her shit when people assume Winnie has died).
    17: “My ex didn’t want to be involved in the move, at all. He made no—he had—he didn’t want any of the stuff, he just wanted his, like, personal things, and like, very few pieces of furniture, and then he kind of wiped his hands of the whole thing, and left it to me.” Wants to install Elfa in the garage. ("Garage Overhaul (Part 1) | Spring Refresh | 2022")

July
    1: Claims to have left Don: "the journey from married to single woman has been a true blossoming and absolutely liberating” #entry457784983
    Doesn't care about feeding her kids + Tensleigh snack board shade #entry457784768 ("Q&A Summer 2022")
    7: Wants people to think she travels regularly with the kids: "I do not share a lot about my travels with my children, just for privacy and also just for personal reasons, but I do sometimes." #entry457838516
    30: Finally replaces her chain link fence #entry458143587

August
    1: Fesses up to her unnecessary 4Runner, calls it a "dream come true" #entry458300259
    Won't be engaging with the YT community anymore #entry458168204
    11: Fits out the 4Runner for car camping instead of installing Elfa in her garage ("Setting Up My New 4Runner | 2022")
    19: "The kids do better at home" ...said as she prepares for them to return from Utah with their father ("August Vlog | 2022")

September
    22: Jen approves this comment #entry458893488
    C95C4662-6CEB-4F00-96EC-2A42AF6D1982
    23: Blames Don for how she never pursued a career, claims to have wanted to obtain additional education in Art History #entry458899990 ("Fall Q&A | Making Friends Is Hard But So Is Keeping Them")

October
    2-6: Disney Wish cruise #1 - doesn't tell anyone about it until the Friday before.
    Will later admit the first days were tense #entry462438857
    Impulse books a second cruise before they're home from the first #entry459889036

November
    1: #entry459343795
    temp-Image-FDQMZK
    2: Includes her 4Runner on her gift guide #entry459351816 ("Holiday Gift Guide | Travel Edition | 2022")
    giphy
    4: Says she "simplified" her gift giving--aka she has no one left to give gifts to #entry459373843 ("Holiday Gift Guide | Lifestyle Edition | 2022")
    7: Complains that the kids keep her from sleeping #entry459374789
    27: Soooo cozy!!! #entry459621650
    temp-Imagef-Lob-P3

December
    16ish: Annual Christmas meltdown: feels "almost physically sick". Maybe because she has to see Tensleigh at Charlotte's winter concert? #entry459848307
    19-23: Disney Wish cruise #2 - Charlotte looks miserable #entry459889029 ("Very Merrytime Cruise on the Disney Wish | Vlogmas 2022")
    temp-Images-UDSVI
    25: cool, yeah. right. too cool. ("What's In Our Stockings | 2022")
    giphy
    26: Has a "fever", doesn't test for covid
    28: Has covid (oh, and happy birthday Charlotte) #entry459925273
    Lies about her custody agreement to paint herself as a victim ('there's no way to quarantine as a single mom"), when the Rosses are more than likely already in Utah #entry459927486
    temp-Imageh-WC0-Rc
    30: Still pissy when people tell her she's not a single mom #entry459947505

January
    3: Flies to VA to get her rumpus vehicle, drives overnight to FL #entry460666884
    4: Misses a day or more with her kids so she can shop at Disney #entry460001905
    Patrons call her out for her lax approach to re-entry post-covid #entry460000244
    5: Dopey Challenge day 1: briefly wears an ill-fitting surgical mask
    YT comments call Jen out for racing with covid #entry460011960
    9: Empathy meditation before picking the kids up from school #entry460058726
    10: Desperate to cover her covid tracks, lies about why she didn’t run the week before the Dopey challenge #entry460066339
    15-20: Birthdays at Disney. Food-restricting Jen rears her head. Lies about not knowing what creme brulee is. Cancels all their dinner reservations, blames it on the kids (I edited this video down to a convenient 12 minutes.) #entry460291046
    ezgif-5-1b43929dd7
    21: Yet another "single mom" meltdown #entry460213689
    23: Lies about not enjoying birthdays or presents. Implies she traded sex for pretties in her marriage #entry460240451
    26: Tens bikini leak. Her suit screams, "I am a willing and enthusiastic participant in sex with my husband."
    Jen departs on a solo Disney cruise for her 40th birthday #entry461369178
    28: 40th birthday dinner at Remy, alone (assumed): “For her birthday, all she said (after trying to avoid talking about it) was that she 'pampered herself' and had a 'real good day'."

February
    3: Serves her kids week-old beans and rice #entry460384918
    9: No birthday tribute for her bestie Jeanette #entry460589209
    13:
    11:23a Refers to herself as "a jaded divorced woman"
    11:34a Scolding re:her new persona and Winnie: “…would you tell a paraplegic friend to die?”
    2:00p Locks her sick kids in their rooms for “quiet time” so she can film a video; responds to every recent Bakery criticism.
    6:45p confirms that she feeds her kids at 4:30p every night #entry460509482
    9:40p Back on IG because she has no one to talk to and is desperate to escape her kids.
    17: "I'm feeling very excited and happy and um... I'm just like in a really good place. Now this...this changes, this could change at any given minute, on any given day. And it does. I could feel horrible at one moment and elated in the next. And I think this is just being human." #entry460548951 ("Vlog | February 2023")
    18: “In hindsight I wonder how my [choice to stop eating meat] are tied to what I was experiencing in other parts of my life at the time.”
    ~
    At some point before the 24th, she finally takes her blog down. Ya know, the one documenting her "happy" married life to her ex-husband who has long since moved on.
    24: Princess Weekend day 1: SWFing Brooke #entry460623847
    temp-Image-Gs0f-Q0
    25: Spends the day stealing content from the bakery, trying on mumus, and binging (probably) #entry460656038
    temp-Imagew-VAhk-E
    26: Lonely after her races, goes live on IG: “I can point you towards some people if you want a cheating squad.” #entry460666604
    Family and friends visiting Disney together are “cliquey” #entry460941428 ("Half Marathon | runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend | 2023")
    ezgif-3-26f2a2afc5

March
    1: Posts a story of Donny singing "what mommy wants, mommy gets" #entry460702023 (saved here)
    2: Viewers are bored of Disney; Jen lashes out #entry460722449
    3: Pays cash for more DVC points. Don's money well spent #entry461114375
    6: Still complaining about the kids’ “meltdowns” on their Disney trip ~2 months ago #entry460762200
    17: Shows off her "abs" #entry460890909
    temp-Image-Bh3-Xel
    31: Jen has given up on internet friends #entry461035013

April
    7: Still has Don's change jar #entry461115047
    11: RM2 was Jen's divorce life preserver #entry461152247
    12: Despondent to be leavivng her children in IL with her evil, cheating, caging ex.
    temp-Imagehj2e-Vi
    13: Brooke hides from Jen at the runDisney expo #entry461233682 ("Yoga & Expo | runDisney Springtime Surprise | 2023")
    Jen still has herself titled in the Disney app as "Mrs. Jennifer Ross": "I really want to stress how it’s literally three clicks to change your title on the Disney app."
    giphy giphy
    16: IG rant about how awkward it is going to Disney alone and she can “do hard things”. Jealous of people "chumming it up, you know, cheesing with their friends" on social media #entry461200650 (stories saved here)
    19: Bakery learns Don is unemployed: "Learning Deep Learning Deeply"
    Jen attends the theatre:
    giphy

May
    1: The kids are sick. Jen has to cancel plans to go to the ballet without them #entry461344785

5: Happy anniversary D+T! Jen uploads a video where she scoffs at "traditional partnership" #entry461386077
    giphy
    Is forced to spend an evening with triggering people as Charlotte performs in the SK opera #entry461389354
    10: Meltdown in the Starbucks drive through; posts stories dredging up old Starbucks drama #entry461435334
    giphy
    12: Posts an emotional vlog of her Starbucks meltdown, crying about letting Winnie go, the same days she posts IG stories celebrating traveling #entry461456915
    Jen has been grieving “finality” for the past two years #entry461457352 ("Vlog | May 2023")
    14: Jen's first Mother's Day with the kids since the divorce #entry461478317
    15: Winnie's Fine! False alarm! Announces a social media break the upcoming weekend. Implies she hates Mother's Day.
    17: Jen exercises on what should be a travel day. "Feeling good as hell" in a Cruella-themed top. Winnie dies at some point.
    19: Jen travels to TX. Over the moon to be reuined with her rumpus vehicle #entry461519522
    C20D29CC-DEED-4445-9AD9-05F392E1E9D7
    21: Emotionally drained in Santa Fe #entry461994729
    22: Announces Winnie's passing to Patrons #entry461556423
    SAVES A LIFE while hiking--follows up the daring rescue with a lecture on trail safety, admitting she doesn’t know where her Garmin is and it isn’t charged, and a promise to link her hiking gear in the description box #entry462048307 ("Exploring Colorado | Great Sand Dunes | 2023")
    26: No Friday Patreon video because she hasn't finished her Winnie tribute (guess what? She never does. Watch mine instead.)
    27: Posts affiliate links for the REI sale; deletes comments asking about Winnie.
    31: FINALLY announces Winnie’s death to the unwashed masses #entry461637475

June
    2: Jen's closet for a future partner is filled with junk. States that she bought her Cartier Love bracelet as part of a promise to herself; still has the lightsaber keychains she bought for the kids #entry461659294 ("Cleaning Out My Closet of Randomness | 2023")
    temp-Image2-RNWXD
    7: Jen forgets she went to NOLA with Don and Charlotte ("Exploring New Orleans | 2023")
    10: Jen skips Charlotte's dance recital (assumed) #entry461923860
    18: Jen has the kids for Father's Day, gloats about it #entry461820584
    23: Isn't going to put any money into the backyard because she doesn't know how long they'll be there #entry461869724 ("Favorites | Summer 2023")
    26: Smug and delusional about hiking alone, a mere five weeks after calling search and rescue for the stranded hiker #entry461897764
    Attempts the muddle the timeline of Winnie's death + her travel, saying her upcoming video is from "late May" #entry461896263

July
    3: Likes an IG post about parenting after infidelity #entry461953678
    4: Doesn't need a partner, has her kids' hands to hold #entry461969364
    temp-Image3-Wgj-OX
    7: Jen is papped #entry462003494
    temp-Image-WQYPp-C
    21: Celebrates her YouTube anniversary behind Patreon's paywall. "We ditched the husband!"; seems to believe that she really stuck it to Don by purging all the CDs and DVDs he didn't want #entry462130992 ("Reacting To My First YouTube Videos | 13 Year Anniversary | 2023")
    giphy giphy
    25: Jen hated her body because DON: "Honestly it was only when I ditched the partner and shut out all the external noise that I was able to...get to this newfound place of self-acceptance." #entry462166287
    28: Drops off iPads and lovies to RM3 ahead of the annual Ross migration to Utah. SabotagingEvilExWifeLikeJen #entry462193448
    Last week was "emotionally charged" and required "a lot of focus...anyway, it's resolved" #entry462192113 ("Vlog | July 2023")

August
    9: Uploads video where she refers to her children as "the circumstances" #entry462299908 ("Heading West | Grand Lake & Dinosaur National Monument | 2023")
    14: Don paid $18k for Charlotte and Donny to go to camp #entry462345333
    18: Won't be buying the kids back-to-school clothes; goes on a shopping spree for herself #entry462375065
    "Do you ever get over some things? I don't think so. I just don't think so. You know, I've been split up from my ex for almost four years. Am I ever going to get over what happened with all that? I don't think so! Some things you do not get over." IDK Don seems to be doing fine. #entry462375886 ("Vlog | August 2023")
    21: "Can you tell I'm happy happy happy happy mama right now? Because I just love having them home, especially for an extended period. It's such a blessing. I feel all the good things. Not to say there aren't challenges. Especially solo managing small kids. It's a thing. But I'm happy as a clam.” #entry462400839
    22-28: Alaska Disney cruise. Books another cruise while they're still on this one (I edited down this video too--Alaska August 2023: Abridged Edition) #entry462411675

September
    6: Refers to time with her kids as “momming” stints #entry462558602
    temp-Imagezpv-JFw
    8: Uploads "Let's Chat | I Don't Have Any Friends" (you weren't dreaming, this happened.)
    "Every day I pray for connection of mutual choice." And by praying she means talking to herself #entry462584768
    Finally admits she was depressed when Don remarried #entry462578511
    The cherry on top, Jen travels to avoid SK back-to-school night #entry462581831
    10: Misses "running" on what would've been her 18th wedding anniversary #entry462590092
    11: It's been a week, but Jen is "starting fresh and moving onward" #entry462607135
    18: Jen books yet another Disney cruise for her + the kids (will be their 6th) #entry462675475
    Launches into a lecture about how people need to make smart financial decisions, have a budget, have savings, have investments, pay off her debts, but also live life in the now #entry462675928 (stories saved here)
    25: Jen did a lot of "emotional processing" over the weekend while she was "volunteering" at Whistler #entry462755337
    27: Hurrah, Jen can process dairy now! Gets her feelings hurt by a FOREIGNER doing a wellness check #entry462778017 ("Exploring Sun Valley | 2023")
    giphy

October
    2: Tensleigh updates her Facebook profile photo; Don has slimmed down significantly (nary a man boob or Tito's belly to be seen) and is aglow standing next to his second wife.
    ...I will stop there, because there's nothing better than Don thriving to highlight Jen's self-imposed bitterness and isolation. Girl, MOVE ON.

Thank you for reading. Remember, Jen loves you!

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What happened to BLM Jen?

12.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WhereDoesDaddySleep Thank you for putting that together! That was surely more work than Jen has done her entire life.

13.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Looks like my Breville is working overtime this week.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Stay tuned. We are percolating...

Screenshot%201809

14.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (REmily2021 @ 12/10/2023, 10:42) 
    What happened to BLM Jen?

I will never forget BLM Jen :lol:

She felt called to share a BLM video.... and then was absolutely shitting herself over any ridicule or backlash. She stayed patrolling the comment section all day for 24 hours straight.

Meanwhile, Christine was here conveniently keeping everyone occupied with fairytales and trolling.

Plus she filmed in the corner of RM1 kitchen because she was still trying to hide she was moving. :lol:

Good times.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 10/12/2023, 11:04 AM) 
    Looks like my Breville is working overtime this week.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Stay tuned. We are percolating...

Screenshot%201809

NOT THIS

eta I hope she cries.

878 replies since 10/10/2023, 23:42   96344 views