Fooly Living is MIA, call in the crew of “Finding Bigfoot“- Part 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    andrea couldn’t bother to post any content for weeeeks and months on end but from the moment this tragedy struck she has been milking it. just remember and let it sink in, her mother has been sick since before she put out the fake vlogmas and we didn’t know anything about it.

i’m so tempted to post a public comment on her channel saying how disgusting she is, i know it’d be deleted but at least it would be read by her first.

who relives this backwards posting old content with no updates in real time except for shitty descriptions. i wish she’d get off the fucking internet completely like i don’t want to see any more of this WEIRD fucking family!!! except i can’t look away now!!!

this is how i feel for esther :: 😔💔

2.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I hope ester recovers fully, is able to get on her feet , invites her fat worthless daughter over
    sits her gi-normous ass down tells her how she heard and knew everything she did to her while she was in hospital
    conscious or not
    then gives her a well deserved hard slap to her fat ugly face
    tells her to leave and that she will not be getting a penny of her money or possessions and to leave the van
    keys you won't be getting that either!

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why is Andreabigbutt rubbing Esther in the same spot in small circles??? That would be so annoying!! And painful!! Of course Esther will react to this treatment is bigbutt doing it deliberately to get her mother to react and say Esther is waking up??
    I hope and pray Esther has not passed away and bigbutt is just dragging it on !!
    How Proud Hadarthewanka must be of his lying, conniving fat houso wife!!

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way she speaks to her mom, her tone of voice fuckin makes me want to gouge my eyes out!!!!!!!! Bitch with her flat, monotone voice & those kids singing when the saints go marching in over & over & over!!!!!! WTF!!!! They're 11 & 7 & they know no other songs to sing? Gawd, those kids are so fuckin screwed with her for a so called mother!!!!! I don't understand why someone hasn't done something!

5.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can't watch the vlogs. Poor Ester is being tortured. I actually do believe some of what Andrea is saying about the hospital staff. I've been in the hospital a few times recently and the post covid world has definitely affected the whole eperience. Hospitals, like most places, are short staffed and it is believable to me that Ester might be somewhat neglected. For example, the last time I was admitted I was too sick to realize that the patient was expected to call and order meals themselves, sort of like room service in a hotel. I went without any food for a full day before I was aware enough to figure this out. I had other issues with basic needs not being met, like a blanket, help getting to the toilet, help washing, until I recovered enough to do things on my own . I'm sure they did their best but were very short staffed . One person seemed to be taking care of many patients and it you were too sick to make a fuss you seemed to just be forgotten. Strange to not even get a blanket until a doctor finally came along and asked why I was shivering. In Ester's case her family is still causing far more harm than the hospital. I can't imagine being in that state, totally helpless, and being exploited as content for Andrea's dying vlog. I've always thought she would happily film while a family member died and now poor Ester is obliging. If she does recover by some miracle I hope she goes straight to a lawyer to change her will. I'd leave everything to Zeb and his husband since they at least don't seem to be actively involved in torturing her.

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why in the hell would you video and post your very sick mom online? Is this all she has to post now.

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Im sorry but it does not seem to me that Esther is speaking but it's more reflexive like Scamdrea says the nurses think. She does the same moving of her lips whether her eyes are open or closed. I think she is more responsive but she's not speaking like Scamdrea thinks she is. She's not rolling her eyes at her either. 🙄

8.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Comment on todays mess:

Andrea...PLEASE STOP with OVERWHELMING your mom with details!!!
    ·
    @FoolyLiving
    45 minutes ago
    Im not going to let her go into a procedure without her knowing what is happening. Doctors and nurses no longer talk to her like shes a human.

ah yes the ole dr n nurses want ESTER to die :))) ya that makes total sense you imbecile ! U need professional help ANDY!! u r destroying all those around you!!

9.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know, man. I don't ever wanna question someone's faith, but it just sounds so hollow and self-serving coming from Andrea. They've basically been atheists or agnostics since forever, but Andrea pulls out "her faith" when it suits her. Hadar can't even seem to be Jewish without looking like he's gonna vomit. He only says the seder prayers maybe once a year by rote to put on a show for the camera (because Andrea made him) and maybe for the kids - sorta. He hasn't even done that for at least a year or more. He can't even be in the same room with Christmas gifts, let alone purchase any, and acts all weird when he has to open any. Even when they came across that little chapel in one of the vlogs a year or so ago, I don't think he ever even set foot in. Like he'd burst into flame. He must think Andrea is a damn fool if she is really going in on this "got Jesus" kick.

It looks like Esther is mouthing some words kinda, but she seems "not there", so don't know if it's coherent or not. The doctors and nurses don't want anyone to die, but they may lose hope in many cases - there's nothing they can do, so it's out of their hands. Given time, some people pull through, others don't. I get that they don't want hundreds of people just hanging out on life support forever, as that serves no one, and whether they're in it for money or not, it costs money. Keeping coma patients alive indefinitely is not free. I'm not sure how I feel about that - sure people wake up, sometimes after years in a coma, but maybe sometimes survivors should let go because most just vegetate forever and that's not healthy for the loved ones waiting even though they don't see it in the present. People selfishly (not realizing) hang on sometimes.

So many questions. Why does Jack not spend the days there? Why does Andrea have to have the kids there all the damn time? When are they EVER in school? Why has Hadar seemingly never been to see her? Does Andrea think that she is going to take on Esther's daily care and recovery? Where? She can barely take care of herself, according to her. She was just "in bed for three months". She had deemed herself wheelchair-bound just a couple of months ago...(anyone remember that?) She can barely fit in either overcrowded trailer by herself, let alone a hospital bed, a place to do therapy and walk her around with or without a walker or wheelchair, and get to a potty chair or to a tub or shower. I just don't know what Andrea thinks is gonna happen. Insurance will only pay so much and home health adds up and a nursing facility that is actually good and will work with her is EXPENSIVE and almost impossible to find. This is the reality of the situation and it is dire.

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Esther is not talking she’s not responding to Bigbutt! She is mouthing something but it is not sentences! Am I wrong?? Did I miss Esther talking???
    Bigbutt says to her you have been in a coma for 2 mths ? Didn’t the aneurysm happen in November?? I’m confused it’s March so has Esther improved ??
    For f##ksakes leave your mother alone!!!
    Now Bigbutt know - it - all can read lips 😂😂😂

11.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Eyesonyou @ 3/5/2024, 07:28 PM) 
    Esther is not talking she’s not responding to Bigbutt! She is mouthing something but it is not sentences! Am I wrong?? Did I miss Esther talking???
    Bigbutt says to her you have been in a coma for 2 mths ? Didn’t the aneurysm happen in November?? I’m confused it’s March so has Esther improved ??
    For f##ksakes leave your mother alone!!!
    Now Bigbutt know - it - all can read lips 😂😂😂

She is an expert (in her own mind) on everything - lip reading is a cinch for Big Mommeh! Are you not surprised that Andrea hasn't offered to do brain surgery on Esther herself? Or hasn't tried to give Esther speech therapy herself since she has observed, for years, what she describes as "speech therapy" for da kidz (it is communication therapy because her kids are not used to "communicating" with anyone but her aphasia-, inarticulate-, incoherent-ass, and Hadar whose English keeps deteriorating.) Just wait! Andrea will say that Esther told her that she wants her to have everything - her money, her land, her cars, her trailer! "Get out Jack and Eddie! It's all mine, now - Granmaw told me! I read her lips!"

BTW, it was referenced that it was "Valentine's Eve" so that would make it 2.5 months since the aneurysm, but about 2 months since she went into a coma. I'm not even sure she's technically OUT of the coma. I know that coma is not always what we think of it being or see on TV. The victim is not always "asleep" or still. I, however, am NOT an expert, so grain of salt or whatever.

Oh yeah, forgot! We are still waiting for the cliffhanger of Jack's coma. Poor Jack. No updates, not even what, how or why. Just a post to garner more interest and sympathy. So we wait while who knows what happens to poor, poor Jack.

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So watching TV with the sound off, has made her read lips, sounds like BS to me, most people who turn sound off, put on the closed captions, or many study years to read lips. Boy she is sure dragging this out, as I am a similar age toe Esther, I have relayed to my children my wishes if anything happens to me,I can still see Esther preparing and cooking all the food on Thanksgiving whilst everyone else did sweet nothing. She is a horrible daughter, will take whatever she wants from her poor mother. I wish Esther well, but feel her full recovery is most unlikely. Free Rudy.

13.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    i refuse to say anything kind about andrea in fact i wish to say the total opposite.

the simple fact that she cannot post JUST ONE REAL TIME VIDEO proves that she is a disgusting piece of work, milking this horrible situation of her mothers as her big content project! what’s there to hide? i don’t want to read her damn senseless replies in the comments from her weird supporters.

to be honest a real update video would just be stinky her sitting in the new outhouse blabbing lies anyway.

Ps i wish that rainbow cat hoodie rafael won’t stop wearing gets destroyed. ugh

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am about the same age as Esther. If I had been in a coma since Thanksgiving, I would want to be removed from life support, given hospice care, and allowed a peaceful and dignified release from pain. I respect that others would feel differently. I will be talking to my son about my wishes, and I will review and update my living will.

Sending positive energy to Esther and Jack, that they be allowed peace and dignity at this difficult time.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There's so many things about this drama that upset me but one of them is that the hospital actually allows Andrea and her tribe of thickies to bother poor Esther in the way they do.

It just seems they're permitted unfettered access to an extremely vulnerable patient who deserves peace, gentle care and dignity. None of these are offered when the Andrea show heaves into view. We see mobile phones set to max volume literally shoved in Esther's face; Andrea rubbing that ridiculous torch thing all over her Mum's face; Abigail and Rafael squawking tunelessly at her; Abigail clambering over the bed, leaning on Esther's arms and legs; Andrea prodding and squeezing her Mum's shoulder and that man with the ridiculous set of facial hair mauling her hand.

We hear Andrea threatening her Mum with 'death' should she not snap out of her coma and start to respond. We hear Andrea, the man with the moustache and the lady who looks like a better turned out version of Andrea, all leaning over Esther as they talk about her and their own ailments.

And all of this is filmed and uploaded for monetary gain. Andrea has adverts embedded within her videos and she's driving her Mum's car. I bet in her spare time she and Hadar are busy ransacking the sheds of curated 'stuff' Esther sells on Amazon.

Meanwhile, Andrea knows most of her asinine commenters are church goers, so she's suddenly found God and is loudly proclaiming this to all and sundry. This, despite neither of her younger two children knowing the most basic thing about any religion, let alone Christianity. Not even how to pray or to understand 'Amen'. She told them it's like 'send' when you email.

And lastly, as my rant peters out, I'm upset by the way Andrea has serialised her own Mother's medical predicament and trials. For views and money.

890 replies since 17/10/2023, 00:53   93556 views