Christopher Allen: Bubba’s Sick, I’m Still A Prick; But Look At Me In My Ugly Shoes Being A Dick! Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SnailGizzCream @ 13/11/2023, 08:08) 
    Steven was in his last decorating video. Christoper panned to him as he was heading out to get lights to put some pumpkin decor or whatever. So he at the very least still lives there. But man did Christopher look bloated every time we saw his reflection in this mirror. He definitely needs some depuffing.

Steven was last seen in his Day in September vlog that was posted 2 weeks ago, but was actually filmed in the end of August. No Steven in last two holiday decorating vlogs, that were filmed most recently in November.

2.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Steven is an attorney. That house is his. No way he would let Prissy keep the house or the dogs. lol.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 14/11/2023, 04:02) 
    Steven is an attorney. That house is his. No way he would let Prissy keep the house or the dogs. lol.

They bought the house together, and it's in both of their names (public records searchable online). Because of all the redecorating Prissy has done to it, I could see Steven not caring to keep it and letting Prissy buy him out. The dogs, however, especially Bubbas, Steven seemed to have more of a connection to than Prissy does. Steven's IG is all photos of Bubbas.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Plus, Bubbas clearly detests Mr Marshmallow Puff.

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It's sad that before Mabel came on to the scene, Bubbas was Christopher's everything. He loved that dog, talked to Bubbas all the time, did a voice for Bubbas, played with Bubbas, etc. Now that Mabel is here, Bubbas has been pushed to the side and Mabel is the golden child. It's just sad.

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 13/11/2023, 15:20) 
    QUOTE (SnailGizzCream @ 13/11/2023, 08:08) 
    Steven was in his last decorating video. Christoper panned to him as he was heading out to get lights to put some pumpkin decor or whatever. So he at the very least still lives there. But man did Christopher look bloated every time we saw his reflection in this mirror. He definitely needs some depuffing.

Steven was last seen in his Day in September vlog that was posted 2 weeks ago, but was actually filmed in the end of August. No Steven in last two holiday decorating vlogs, that were filmed most recently in November.

Ooooh you’re right. It was a recent watch for me but not for his upload. Dang he really has been sparse with the uploads. Steven if you read here give us a clue on your IG if you decided to hightail it out of there.

7.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think Christopher could buy him out unless there was a hefty spousal support divorce settlement. It may be in both of their names but we know who keeps the lights on. Prissy spends all of the $ on himself.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He hasn't posted much in his 75 hard FB group. Did show the Christmas mantel though!

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It will be a rough go if his Vlogmas actually consists of a month’s worth of:
    a mantle, some stained carpeting and an entry wall full of ugly wreaths….where is his giant tree that must be redecorated 6X?? His 2023 Vlogmas will never happen .

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 15/11/2023, 14:35) 
    a mantle, some stained carpeting and an entry wall full of ugly wreaths…

This sounds like it could be part of a new version of the 12 days of Xmas! I don’t see vlogmas 23 happening either.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :XD:

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm waiting for him to post another video this weekend, showing how he put that ribbon on the tree. Since he said he did something different this year, he was going to show that process when the second tree arrived, which it hadn't yet by the end of the last video. Not that I really need to see what he did, but I want to see if he follows through on what he says he's going to do. Probably no, if past behavior is any indication of future behavior
    :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The second tree arrived and is decorated. The video will be 10 minutes if it ever gets uploaded

14. BeautifulLittleBonBon

User deleted

I love the addition of the orange slices and am a sucker for anything citrus. They made the garland look much better.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m waiting to see when he will realize he’s 100% fallen off the radar due to daily output of 2 pencil trees, hideous manicures, TS or Kelly Clarkson blurbs and Friday booze bender reports. What ever appeal he may have had is long gone. Here’s hoping he doesn’t attempt any sort of pseudo Vlogmas this year because he’s not in any condition to sustain it.

986 replies since 22/10/2023, 19:54   93384 views