Christopher Allen: Bubba’s Sick, I’m Still A Prick; But Look At Me In My Ugly Shoes Being A Dick! Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just saw that...said something like he's going to be confirming what everyone has been asking about. Vlogmesssssss? Divorce? Stay tuuuuned! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think the announcement will be Vlogmas or something very insignificant.

His 75 Hard/Easy/Whatever group has become a way for him to get viewers for Vlogmas.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/11/2023, 02:27) 
    Has he announced any plans for AhhhhVlogMESS?! Is he going to participate this year? Any travel plans? Advent calendars?

I think that in the latest, September Vlog, he said something along the lines of: “we only get 1 life, and he wasn’t certain that he would carry on with the Vlahging”, sorry I’m not listening to the vlog again to check the wording!

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Even though I'm practically driving the divorce train I'm so committed, I also think it'll just be a vlogmas announcement. He said it too nonchalantly. And of course he can't help but do vlogmas so he can display his consumerism and luxury items to the most people possible.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Take a peek at the IG comments - his Stans are delusional; it’s quite entertaining!

My favorite is the one who suggested he do a coffee table book of Christmas decor!!

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh or maybe his stupid advent of kindness calendar or whatever he calls it.

One thing I've noticed that is pretty universal is every Yt'er with even a little popularity has quite a contingent of delusional stans. Honestly it's the bakery's polar opposite person. Here we come to snark and and pick on people but our total opposite is over in the YT'ers comments just gushing ridiculous things about how great the person is. It is pretty amusing actually, the ying and yang of it. Some people here think it could be a divorce announcement, someone over there think he's made a coffee table book. Hahaha...it's great.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    He couldn't even make 1 video in 8 months. How does he think he can film and upload enough videos for vlogmas?
    And does anyone think that he will actually be uploading his fall decorating video this evening like he said he was? Too many times before he's said the same, then made excuses, then ghosted.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Exactly my thoughts!! Thanks.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree the fb group is to pull people in for vlogmas, get headpats and link everything. There is no way he will be active on fb for 75 days. He can't even upload his vlogs the day he announces it. The only news will be vlogmas, his kindness advent download or his ugly merch.

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He is doing Vlogmas. He only has one advent calendar (Liberty) but is going to get the Sugarfina one. I don’t know much about decor but I did not like the wreath wall in the entryway.

Oh I looked up the advent calendar and it is $320. Yikes.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Urbane Bronze @ 7/11/2023, 01:31) 
    He is doing Vlogmas. He only has one advent calendar (Liberty) but is going to get the Sugarfina one. I don’t know much about decor but I did not like the wreath wall in the entryway.

Oh I looked up the advent calendar and it is $320. Yikes.

Hmmm....no tea advent calendar for Steven this year??

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe Steven told him enough is enough. If Steven is still there, I'm betting he's setting limits on spending.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 7/11/2023, 02:14) 
    Maybe Steven told him enough is enough. If Steven is still there, I'm betting he's setting limits on spending.

I'm all in on #teamsteven

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think he and Steven are still together. I think Christopher has had a hard time uploading because of his weight gain. I honestly feel for him on that count. I think he really wants to do it, but realizes he isn't camera ready. I think the best course of action is just acknowledge it and move on. Life is too short. He probably has so much baggage from his past history of being overweight as a child.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I admire his commitment to holiday decorating. I want to interchange decorating with crazy but eh who is he hurting. Besides everytime he says Grandin Road I think of old school Jen Ross and it's 2013 again ...

986 replies since 22/10/2023, 19:54   93376 views