Christopher Allen: Bubba’s Sick, I’m Still A Prick; But Look At Me In My Ugly Shoes Being A Dick! Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 10/11/2023, 22:24) 
    It looks like a llama.

:hearty-laugh:

2. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I have been listening for clues about his marriage. I heard him say, "we" got this advent calendar this year, so unless he was talking about himself and Mable, he could be referring to Steven.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 11/11/2023, 18:30) 
    I have been listening for clues about his marriage. I heard him say, "we" got this advent calendar this year, so unless he was talking about himself and Mable, he could be referring to Steven.

I think he's using the royal "we", meaning him and his vlogmas audience. The advent calendars were always just for Prissy, following his interests, except for the David's Tea calendar for Steven and the ones for Bubbas. Steven had no interest or interaction with any of the other advent calendars in the past. The Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar he bought for this vlogmas is full of the expensive beauty products that Prissy likes to use.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can't unsee the Llama now! 😆 Did he get another set of new stockings? Also the other day he posted another pic of the volleyball saying he's cheering on his team, does he even play? You know if he actually had been more social with Steven, I think life at home would have been better.

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    The Liberty Calendar is my all-time favorite and I am a bit of an Advent Calendar expert. Lol. It’s a problem. The women’s calendar is prettier but the men’s version is nice and fits his dark, moody theme. Why pay more for the female version that is stocked with makeup and skincare products for women? The men’s calendar actually has products designed for *his* skin type.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Gotta love his IG schpiel about VOILA’ completed ‘mantle decor’ all while featuring the entry table instead. He’s a 100% a functional dimwit .

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 11/11/2023, 18:30) 

I took it as he reads here and started saying we to try to throw us off.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 12/11/2023, 16:16) 
    Gotta love his IG schpiel about VOILA’ completed ‘mantle decor’ all while featuring the entry table instead. He’s a 100% a functional dimwit .

I was wondering if I was the idiot for not understanding that post!

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/11/2023, 15:27) 
    The Liberty Calendar is my all-time favorite and I am a bit of an Advent Calendar expert. Lol. It’s a problem. The women’s calendar is prettier but the men’s version is nice and fits his dark, moody theme. Why pay more for the female version that is stocked with makeup and skincare products for women? The men’s calendar actually has products designed for *his* skin type.

Men aren’t his target audience though.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    New video alert on YouTube. Just talking about his decor. Someone made a comment about it being nice to see the family. I went back to the comments and noticed it wasn't there. Not sure if the commenter deleted it or if CA did. Comment did seem snarky. The only family member in this vlog was Mabel. I tend to skip around, he might have mentioned Bubbas and Steven. Not going to the lie the mantel is nice. It seems to be the "in look" this year. I would have stopped at decorating my living room. But decorating the pantry?!? Why?

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Moopmoop @ 13/11/2023, 02:21) 
    New video alert on YouTube. Just talking about his decor. Someone made a comment about it being nice to see the family. I went back to the comments and noticed it wasn't there. Not sure if the commenter deleted it or if CA did. Comment did seem snarky. The only family member in this vlog was Mabel. I tend to skip around, he might have mentioned Bubbas and Steven. Not going to the lie the mantel is nice. It seems to be the "in look" this year. I would have stopped at decorating my living room. But decorating the pantry?!? Why?

No Steven or dogs and no mention of them. Based on his IG posts, I think this was filmed on Friday that he had off for Veterans Day, but Steven may have been at work, and do the dogs go to doggie daycare during the week, when there's usually no one at home?
    He makes lunches for himself for all week, and says what he plans to make for dinner, but doesn't say if he's making it for Steven, too.
    I'm still seeing a comment there about being glad to see the family. :=/:

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The ordaments are baaaack!
    I like the traditional Christmas colours and greenery & I think the mantle looks nice. The Anthro mirrors are still embarrassing and teenybopper-ish.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I overlooked it when I went back - I'm blurring his YouTube video with the Instagram shorts. Good to know my eyes aren't playing tricks on me about the comment. I caught that one too when he was cooking. In past videos he would reference Steven in on the dinner prep. I see he's not really responding to YouTube comments but hearting the hell out of Instagram responses. We'll see how this Vlogmas goes. Either Steven is encouraging CA to get off the couch and be a part of society or they are no longer together. I'm waiting to see if someone will ask about Steven and the pups advent calendars. At this point folks aren't dumb. Just go ahead and address the elephant in the room.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganLeather @ 12/11/2023, 18:01) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 12/11/2023, 16:16) 

I was wondering if I was the idiot for not understanding that post!

HA! I bet we both know who the idiot is!

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Steven was in his last decorating video. Christoper panned to him as he was heading out to get lights to put some pumpkin decor or whatever. So he at the very least still lives there. But man did Christopher look bloated every time we saw his reflection in this mirror. He definitely needs some depuffing.

986 replies since 22/10/2023, 19:54   93378 views