Christopher Allen: Bubba’s Sick, I’m Still A Prick; But Look At Me In My Ugly Shoes Being A Dick! Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachayaya @ 12/13/2023, 09:10 PM) 
    4. Another reason I was screaming at the tv and almost had to shut it off. It made me feel sick inside the way he treats and talks about bubbas. This dog has been with him for 17 years! And a beautiful and amazing dog, and now he acts like he is throwing him to the curb. “You don’t do anything…*scratches head*…..*walks away*” then walks back to Mabel and talks in the most annoying voice and tone ever known to man.

That part! I almost spit my drink out! The way he laaaavishes praise on Mabel, especially when she doesn't deserve it, and then turns around and borderline ignores Bubbas is sick. When Steven said "Bubbas had a bad night so I had a bad night" and CA squealed about him and Mabel having a good night I had to close my mouth because it sure was hanging open. Truly the antipathy of kindness in my opinion.

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/13/2023, 10:11 PM) 
    Sassyfrassy Steven, is that you?! lol. I’m just kidding. Welcome! Glad you signed up.

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I missed that nasty remark. He needs to get ahold of a dictionary and look up the definition of kindness.

3. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Steven's reaction to the used Taylor Swift popcorn buckets made me laugh hard. His facial expressions speak volumes, and it kills me. :lol:

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He has totally abandoned his Advent of Kindness Calendar this year ... both literally and figuratively

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Urbane Bronze @ 14/12/2023, 12:31) 
    He has totally abandoned his Advent of Kindness Calendar this year ... both literally and figuratively

You just reminded him, we will hear about it by tomorrow's vlog

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Perhaps he should tag on a day to pet your elderly ‘dawlg’…😑

7.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 12/14/2023, 10:18 AM) 
    Perhaps he should tag on a day to pet your elderly ‘dawlg’…😑

My best case scenario for the way he treats Bubbas is that he cannot handle death and he's anticipating that with Bubbas and thus pushing him away. Sort of like a teenager does the summer before they go away to college - we're always told it's normal behavior but it's pretty maladaptive when an adult does it to a dog and lets their partner deal with all the hard stuff. That's my best case, he may also be just interested in the shiny, new bouncy pet. Newsflash, she will get old, too.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was going to comment I don’t hate him but I find him shallow and self absorbed. However watching lately as others have commented his lack of feeling and care towards Bubbas - his dog of 17 years is very upsetting. I am thankful Bubbas has Steven. Christopher just likes new and shiny things like a toddler.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 14/12/2023, 17:50) 
    Christopher just likes new and shiny things like a toddler.

Ding! Ding! Ding! This is why his wardrobe is such a mishmash as well as his home decor. He is exactly like a child who sees a shiny new toy that they absolutely have to have and once they get it, they play with it and get bored with it within a few days. He seems to live his life by the concept of "The grass is greener". That and just tries to fill the emptiness in his life with material things, the more expensive the better. It's really sad.

10.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 13/12/2023, 17:08) 
    I hate his voice when he talks to the dogs.

It’s the worst, and he just repeats the same things over and over.

11.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    “WHO DA GOO GIRL? WHO DA BESTES GIRL???”

12.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I was scrolling through the comments of his last two vlogs (cringe) and i was surprised to finally see some negative comments about how he treats bubbas. There was also another comment of someone straight up asking why he buys so much stuff. Christopher responded so passive aggressively to it, as expected LOLLLLL “YOU ONLY SEE MINUTES OF MY LIFE…”

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Minutes are all we can handle of this dimwit

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachayaya @ 14/12/2023, 19:23) 
    I was scrolling through the comments of his last two vlogs (cringe) and i was surprised to finally see some negative comments about how he treats bubbas. There was also another comment of someone straight up asking why he buys so much stuff. Christopher responded so passive aggressively to it, as expected LOLLLLL “YOU ONLY SEE MINUTES OF MY LIFE…”

What kind of a response is that? Does that mean he buys even more that we can't see? The person is asking about how much spending he does show, which is excessive whether we're only seeing minutes of his life or not.

Is he that stupid? Oh wait, nevermind.

15.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Another heartfelt comment from a viewer asking him to be kind to Bubbas (as well). His comment again was so bitchy! “You only see minutes of my day”

He is so unkind it unbelievable. How do non of his viewers not notice this? Well, he has not been able to get past 40k subscribers in the past years so I guess that says something 😀

986 replies since 22/10/2023, 19:54   93478 views