Christopher Allen: Bubba’s Sick, I’m Still A Prick; But Look At Me In My Ugly Shoes Being A Dick! Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He’s such a 12 year old pick me girl trapped in an unfortunate looking male body. What 40 year old man talks like that?

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for sharing H8y K8y, nice find! The bakery delivers once again.

I’m shocked it’s a truly unfinished basement, I thought there would at least be some walls or an organized storage area down there. Christopher painted the front door and dining room at least half a dozen times but he never invested any effort in making the basement a usable space, seems weird.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 10/2/2024, 04:58) 

I’m shocked it’s a truly unfinished basement, I thought there would at least be some walls or an organized storage area down there. Christopher painted the front door and dining room at least half a dozen times but he never invested any effort in making the basement a usable space, seems weird.

I thought the same thing! Waste money left and right but, leave a part of your house that would make a great workout area unfinished? Very strange. I thought for sure Steven must be gone because his fiddle leaf fig wasn’t in the family room window but, I think it was in the dining room.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneSpecial54 @ 10/2/2024, 05:09) 
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 10/2/2024, 04:58) 

I thought the same thing! Waste money left and right but, leave a part of your house that would make a great workout area unfinished? Very strange. I thought for sure Steven must be gone because his fiddle leaf fig wasn’t in the family room window but, I think it was in the dining room.

I think the fiddle leaf fig was moved when Prissy put the two thin Christmas trees in front of the livingroom windows.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This has probably already been mentioned but Christopher is celebrating his birthday with a friend rather than his husband.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From the photos it looks like they already moved out, but maybe that’s just standard for listing photos? Even with 2 dogs they must have been rattling round in a house that size. I think that it looks really nice from the outside, but layout doesn’t look so practical.

7.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    $824,900 and you don't even get a functional pantry with built-in shelves. I would love to be a fly on the wall of that pantry at the open house :lol:

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NonCompetitiveGamma @ 10/2/2024, 12:40) 
    From the photos it looks like they already moved out, but maybe that’s just standard for listing photos? Even with 2 dogs they must have been rattling round in a house that size. I think that it looks really nice from the outside, but layout doesn’t look so practical.

It's definitely standard for listing photos. They don't want any clutter or even much personality showing.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anyone have an idea for our next thread title?

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Christopher Allen: Can’t “Breathe At Home” When There Is No Home!

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Another cryptic message on his IG.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Steven probably put a halt to the shopaholic behaviors which triggered Mr Be Kind’s divorce demands.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/10/2024, 10:12 AM) 
    Steven probably put a halt to the shopaholic behaviors which triggered Mr Be Kind’s divorce demands.

That might have been a source of continual conflict, but Steven sprung for the Las Vegas/Kelly Clarkson trip at New Years, so I don't know how that all fits. It's probably a complicated puzzle. I wonder what happens to the poor dogs. We know which one CA prefers.

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Steven is very educated and strikes me as mature and intelligent. It must be difficult to live with a grown man who acts like a pre teen girl with a shopping addiction and self esteem issues.

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think he's been creative with all the Stephen mentions for a while. They've obviously been keeping this a secret, so he's been covering.

986 replies since 22/10/2023, 19:54   93376 views