SmokingHotDumpsterFireLikeJen Pt. 427

« Older   Newer »

1. Hard Candy
        +6   Like  

User deleted

The time has come for the great bunion events of the year. Who makes the Jen Bingo boards? Are we betting on anything yet?

2.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well she's going to do 2 mountains next year. Each one is over $5,000. You know what I could do with over $10,000? I could pay off my car or I could go visit my kids a couple times or I could buy lots of groceries. But this b!tch spends this on hiking up a mountain over and over. She could have used the money to put a pool in her back yard or do whatever to her house to make it "cozy". Or whatever.....
    She is certifiably nuts.

3.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 2/11/2023, 04:03) 
    That's funny that you're blocked A little North Shore birdie What did you do? Were you being a hater? :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

It was triggered by her infamous Covid - infectious trip to Disney. I’ll leave it at that🤧…

4.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 2/11/2023, 04:01) 
    I’m just catching up on the videos. “I’m carrying you with me in my spirit” 😂 wtf does that mean? I’m going to start saying random shit to see how people respond to me.

Further proof that she doesn’t know who she is is that she’s suddenly talking about God & believing in angels when how many times has she told us she doesn’t believe in God? Is she talking about real God, seasonally appropriate God, or herself? Such a fake bitch. I can’t imagine being 40 and not knowing who am I or having no sense of self.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So, she does not carry in her heart the actual victims, innocent children that are being bombed due to Israel-Palestinian conflict, but she carries the JENIONS/Patrons who pay her $5, because they are going through the pain of hearing the world news🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she is beyond help.

5.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her life truly is like Groundhog Day, same events, same races, same smugness, over and over and over again.

6.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 1/11/2023, 22:07) 
    If any of these events had some kind of profound effect on her life, I’d say let her do them and be excited about them.

Same for Peloton. If it did something profound and meaningful, fine.

Seems to me though that all the 29029 and RunDisney things do for her is give her something to drop Don Dollars on to pass the time. All Peloton is is a way to make her feel like she’s interacting with other humans when she is really just holed up in her basement riding a bike to nowhere. Just like when she “climbs a mountain” to…nowhere.

Ultra running and multi day endurance events are usually largely about community, pushing each other, making friends, and that goes for the “crew” that usually comes with people to these events as well as the participant. Some of my best friends in the world, I met on a course at an ultra or a multi-day event. You have so much time to get to know another person, share stories, boost each other during your “downs” in the event.

Her foot looks downright heinous and her insistence that it cannot be dealt with until she turns 50 is beyond ridiculous. She obviously has enough money to hire in-home nursing, or even a stay at a posh Chicago hotel following surgery. That’s what a lot of $$$ women do after plastic surgery. These events would be a lot more pleasant for her if she did the surgery, fully recovered, trained appropriately, and invested in REAL THERAPY so she could interact with the other race humans.

I just wish she’d do a sit down with her “life coach” and talk about the why. Why spend money on this but not furnish her home? Why spend time training for this but not going to her kids’ school functions? Why always be on the escape instead of being part of her own community?

They are the ONLY things that give her a sense of accomplishment/win. She suffers terribly from low self esteem/inferiority complex for not ever achieving anything in her life by her own merit. Just like how she plays office more than any actual career-person using home office (hell, Don worked from basement and made the money that sponsors this freeloader). Jen uses lingo such 'work from home', 'apply for vacation', and set up her office (two monitors, office chairs) TO PRETEND she has an actual career. I think this complete lame-ass, useless life she created for herself had haunted her through her entire life and she keeps trying to find SOMETHING, pretend play or make-believe win, to give herself glimpses of the how accomplishment feels- thus, checking off her checklists and pretending she is a busy bee and buying stationeries and penchant for plastic medals and red hats that she 'won'.

Edited by Oatley - 11/2/2023, 04:49 AM

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/11/2023, 04:24) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 2/11/2023, 04:03) 
    That's funny that you're blocked A little North Shore birdie What did you do? Were you being a hater? :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

It was triggered by her infamous Covid - infectious trip to Disney. I’ll leave it at that🤧…

So it was Geneicron 🦠 blocked you :snickering:

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FillingTheVoid @ 2/11/2023, 04:39) 
    Her life truly is like Groundhog Day, same events, same races, same smugness, over and over and over again.

Accomplishes nothing, goes all these places but actually goes nowhere, surrounded by people but no connection, all the time and space and energy and money to create an environment of growth and improvement and a full life … spends it on accomplishing nothing and going nowhere and not connecting.

9.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If we’re talking about ways to spend $10,000+, I’m about to fork over roughly that much for a structural house repair and it’s making me feel sick. I’m not poor…but I will be. :snickering:

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 1/11/2023, 15:16) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 1/11/2023, 08:57) 
    Same "costumes" she brought on their Disney trip. Zero effort put into them as usual. No individuality, no fun face make-up, completely the absolute bare minimum.
    The costumes don't even fit. They are way too short!
    It makes me so mad!!!!

But of course she has a new outfit. 🙄 And hundreds more for all of her Disney runs.

She is such a shit mother!

Hopefully Tens and Don and the fam bam had or have something special and fun planned for them.

If The Circumstances had worn these ill fitting rags to RM3, I hope T burned them in her LR fireplace.

What's LR fireplace?

11.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    So, here we are - 10 months into her WILD year which seems to have consisted mostly of Disney runs, Disney parks, Disney cruising, cheap Chinese Disney medals, hiking up a variety of grey hills all alone, Crown Athletic sports bras, and campground bathrooms. I mean, if that isn't wild, I don't know what is! What new 'inspiring' word do we think is on tap for '24?

12.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s insane. I’m sure $12,000 isn’t even a blip in her bank account but my god, do something fun. She’ll never convince me she likes these challenges. She’s dang near tears every time. There’s no way her foot isn’t in agonizing pain. Take that money and go somewhere fun. Do something fun with your kids. The Jen of old would have blown $12,000 at the mall and had a blast sharing about it. She doesn’t even seem to enjoy sharing the mountain crap.

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that fun things are only found in influencers youtube videos, and then I think almost everything has to be done repetitively and considered a tradition because all the other traditions (like paska bread) are gone and belong to someone else.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 2/11/2023, 05:12) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 1/11/2023, 15:16) 
    If The Circumstances had worn these ill fitting rags to RM3, I hope T burned them in her LR fireplace.

What's LR fireplace?

Living Room

15.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I may have to drive to Tahoe and lay down some banana peels.

893 replies since 1/11/2023, 00:02   79514 views