Tom Mills: A piece of crap, living in a shack wearing a kiddie cop hat! Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just watched Miss Hannah's birthday video.........OMG!!!! She is a VERY rude little girl. Its so sad to see her turn out how she is. WOW that is very sad to watch.

She didn't show any emotion or excitement. She is a VERY ungrateful rude little girl. Andrea would be so sad to see how she is.

I never ever saw any of the other Mills kids get such expensive gifts for their birthdays. That is what gets me so mad. Its ok to buy expensive gifts if ALL the kids get expensive gifts for their birthdays. Claudia's birthday was in August and she got itty bitty gifts. NOTHING to compare to a new bike, a bounce house, and all the other still Miss Hannah got. THAT is so sad.

How many times did Tommo tell her "Can you say thank you"? And he had to tell her to look at Grandma Kitty when she was saying thank you.
    If Hannah behaves like this when she just turned 5 years old........what is she gonna be like when she is older? Nothing excited her or interested her. She just ripped the paper off of everything and tossed it to the side and moved right on to the next gift.

I bet her bike was not used at all in Summer. She had absolutely no idea how to use it and even with help she didn't look like she was interested.

Her birthday cake was also so much fancier and nicer than any other cake I ever saw the kids get. Well, Tommo, you are gonna create a lot of jealousy among your kids and you are raising a little girl who is VERY spoiled and VERY rude. That is very sad to see. WOW!

Mr Asher and Mr Judah need to grow the heck up and quit behaving like overgrown toddlers. They need to get jobs and learn how to be adults! I cringe when I watch how they behave.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Retired Observer

Shopping list vlog

Tom remarks no one is eating the breakfast bars. A few videos back Asher told him because the rule is they are only to be eaten at breakfast.
    Snack basket is seriously low.
    Hannah asked several times for yogurt. I didn’t notice if that was added to list.

What do these kids actually eat? Seriously, what do they eat?

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He’s such an idiot with his rigid rules. He’d rather just let the food sit and rot than loosen some of those stupid rules about what they can eat and when. It’s just a way for him to cheap out on properly providing nutritious foods for his kids. He’d rather forbid them from eating things at certain times and just let the food rot.

In the meantime everything else in that house seems to be a free for all. Kids walking around in too small thin jackets in below freezing weather, one bag of salad for all those people, blow your money on candy every week, meanwhile all their teeth are rotting out their heads.

Horrible parent

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bruce Yuto

In Hannah’s 5th birthday video, she was once again sitting on the dining table. It is questionable if the table is ever cleaned or tablecloth laundered

Back to the subject of coat/jacket during the shopper list video Tom said the older boys need costs. Tom proceeded to say Justus had been borrowing a friends coat & lost it

Let that sink in. Any of us would have immediately purchased a coat for Justus and one to replace the friends coat.
    Immediately.
    Doesn’t require any complaint about time, just make time. How humiliating for those kids to have no coat at school. Unacceptable

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 6/11/2023, 03:43) 
    Bruce Yuto

In Hannah’s 5th birthday video, she was once again sitting on the dining table. It is questionable if the table is ever cleaned or tablecloth laundered

Back to the subject of coat/jacket during the shopper list video Tom said the older boys need costs. Tom proceeded to say Justus had been borrowing a friends coat & lost it

Let that sink in. Any of us would have immediately purchased a coat for Justus and one to replace the friends coat.
    Immediately.
    Doesn’t require any complaint about time, just make time. How humiliating for those kids to have no coat at school. Unacceptable

He’s just too cheap and doesn’t care and having the kids go around like ragamuffins is a good way to get people to send him cash.

It’s beyond me why anyone bothers to send this leech anything anymore. He should pick up a few more clients or a second job or something. He’s not watching his kids anyway

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What do they do with all those chocolate chips anyway?

Is there not like a Goodwill store anywhere near them? They would be better off going there for coats than going for years upon years in thin jackets because he is too cheap to buy his kids proper seasonal clothing

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just watched the pumpkin patch video. It was great to see the two young adults go off on their own.

The video made me extremely concern about Solomon, as he seems he has not matured since he was 8 years old. Best thing Tom could do for Solomon, his push Asher and Judah out of the house and set Solomon up with a mentor through big brothers and sisters, but also get him enrolled in school for winter/spring term.

I would hate to see Solomon, institutionalized when Tom dies because he does not have the maturity to survive on his own by Tom refusal to raise adults rather than just neglecting his children.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder if Hannah has even been back on her bike since her birthday. That was a lovely cake that was bought for Hannah . Someone had to pick it out , order it and pick it up. I wonder who payed for that. I watched the second blog until the kid with the huge mouth started doing her tongue excercises. I will not watch that shat. He should teach them better.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That box from the unnamed 'youtoob person' was a bit strange and even Asher was suspicious.

The wrapping paper used within was the identical paper Tom used for his own gifts to Hannah. The bag of sweets was addressed 'to the Mills family and friends' and contained - shock - Tom's most favourite sweeties. The book which was marketed for a much younger child was a song of praise to Hannah and the card was all about how wonderful she and her Daddy were.

Asher repeated several times how strange the coincidence was and Tom seemed uncomfortable. I wonder if he organised this box of goodies? It's possible, with me struggling to be charitable, that he'd cobbled together a box of 'stuff' gleaned from viewer's gifts sent and ignored over time? And that he wrapped one or two, not thinking to vary the paper?

He's such a liar and so determined to shower his favourite with gifts whilst showering himself with praise that I really join Asher in being suspicious. What are the odds of two people unconnected and living far apart choosing identical wrapping paper?

The cake looked OK, if perhaps aimed at an older adult in design and I would bet money Grandma Kitty chose and bought it.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom lied again. He said he got a HALF sheet pan cake. According to Walmart where he probably got it, it says half sheet serves 48 people! I could tell by looking at it that it was only a 1/4 sheet cake. That serves 24 and goes for about 25.00. As usual Tom has to grand stand and make people think he does more than he does.

Tom really obsesses about the theme of the party too I noticed. He seems to think every gift or card had to have Mina! Andrea used to buy themed plates,cups, and tablecloth, along with decorations but the gifts didn't have to be.

Tom was babbling on about Mina on the cards, Mina hair, Mina Barbie, to the point where he gave himself a compliment and said "Daddy is on point" becasue he found a Mina wig and Barbie that had pink hair. He just talks on and on non stop about what he does and how he is so good at everything he does. It's nauseating.

He does all this to convince others how good he is because he knows he's not.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (passerby @ 11/6/2023, 10:03 AM) 
    That box from the unnamed 'youtoob person' was a bit strange and even Asher was suspicious.

The wrapping paper used within was the identical paper Tom used for his own gifts to Hannah. The bag of sweets was addressed 'to the Mills family and friends' and contained - shock - Tom's most favourite sweeties. The book which was marketed for a much younger child was a song of praise to Hannah and the card was all about how wonderful she and her Daddy were.

Right????? And I mentioned how the card sounded like it came from Tom becasue of the way it said you are special to your daddy and I thought that was odd for a subscriber to say. LOL Tom is caught red handed!!! He's unbelievable!!!! I didn't catch the part about the wrapping paper! LOL

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The box from the you tube person in Hannahs birthday video........I agree with you guys! Tommo knew EXACTLY what was in the box including his favorite candies. I wonder if the packages from the you tube people stopped and that was his way of reminding folks how they like to receive stuff???? OR.....I wonder if that was Cinderella's gift to Hannah??? Remember he said she was gonna be there to help him decorate for the party? So I wonder if that was her gift and Mr Tommo gave her paper to wrap things in and so he knew exactly what was inside???? Or.....he bought it all himself.

In the shopping list video, Tommo's story about how he got athlethes foot just about cracked me up. So....he said he was working at Arbys and there was a cooking oil spill and it got in his shoes......and he got athlethes foot that he still sprays .....AND.....the boys spray the inside of their shoes too!!!!! It was hysterical how he told folks THAT is what their food is cooked in!! OMG he is too dumb for words. Does he actually believe that BS????

Athletes foot is caused by a fungus. It does not live in cooking oil!!!! The fungus grows on feet that are always sweaty and when socks and shoes are also sweaty. Yeah maybe there was a oil spill at the restaurant but OMG that did not cause his fungal foot infection. If he quit wearing shoes made from rubber like Sketchers and had a couple pairs he rotated so the inside of the shoes dried out properly between wearing them....and washed and changed his socks every day....he would not need to spray his feet all the time for like YEARS!!! IF he got athletes foot and he keeps wearing the same shoes every day...the insides of the shoes are constantly sweaty and damp....then so also are his socks....so his infection keeps regrowing. What a dumbo he is !!!!

Tommo has no shame. When he said in Thursdays live how "Tammy was buying the kids shoes".......WHY? Is that Tammy Kittinger???? The lady who always got the kids stuff???? or was it Tammy, Ryans wife???? I bet its Tammy Kittinger. WHY is she buying his kids shoes???? Isn't he embarrassed to even say that???? I guess he is not. Tommo still holds both hands out for anything folks wanna send to HIS kids and he is not even embarrassed about that.

I wonder when he's gonna go jacket shopping for winter??? I call April/May! That is his usual timeframe.....he always runs months too late when he is getting clothes for the kids. I guess he is not embarrassed to say that Justus had to borrow his brothers jackets for school!!!

When Justus started going to public school last year, didn't anybody check if he had all the clothes he needed??? He walks to school so he was gonna need warm clothes for winter. Eden and Claudia are walking to school with Justus this year. Do they have warm jackets and snow boots and everything they need??? Tommo is probably still sleeping when they walk to school. He is a fricken business owner but he has you tube people buying shoes for his kids and he waits until this point to buy winter jackets for the kids in public school.

But folks still get on there and tell him what an awesome father he is. WOW!!!! He should be so ashamed!!!

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn't watch Hannah's party video all at once and am now just going back and watching it in pieces.

I know Asher sometimes gets a bad rap here in the Bakery for being immature. Socially immature at times perhaps, due to lack of outside socialization. But for him to buy his younger sister a practical gift such as bedsheets for her bed ... a girl he has been the primary caretaker for (along with Judah's help, not necessarily Tom's help) ... Asher is mature beyond his years. Asher knew what Hannah NEEDED, as opposed to Tom's penchant for buying gifts based on what Tom would have fun buying.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I noticed that when Hannah was opening Grandma Kitty's present it was noted that "there's your purple shirt Hannah!". Made me wonder if Hannah requested someone specifically in purple because she knew that was Claudia's colour. Whatever Claudia has, Hannah wants (and usually gets).

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom’s foot issues are perpetuated by his poor hygiene. He should shower daily. The fungus is transmitted easily in showers & locker rooms. I don’t know how often the Mills bathroom is cleaned, but in public showers shower shoes are recommended.
    Tom has probably passed it to the boys. The fungus is easily spread. Get out the bleach Asher for the bathroom.

Arby’s cooking oil did not cause his athletes foot as a teen. 😳. If he believes that he is truly dumb as rocks.

893 replies since 3/11/2023, 22:38   79067 views