Tom Mills: A piece of crap, living in a shack wearing a kiddie cop hat! Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I really wish Grandma Kitty would stop homeschooling Solly, Sophia and Hannah. Grandma has had long covid and many other issues since Andrea died. Tom refuses to take responsibility for his kids because other people always step in to help him. If Kitty is hospitalized, the younger ones just school themselves all day? I don't think so. They are so far behind, but they can catch up if Tom puts them in school right now. Get them in speech. But Tom doesn't actually care about those kids.

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Of course ,Thomas wanted to sleep in. He worked a job. He syayed up half the nigh ,playing video games. He had a little pizza oven to make his snack pizzas. Noon ,sounds about right.
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 24/12/2023, 00:32) 
    I watched about 20 minutes of the stocking stuffing video.......I was done! I can't listen to him whine and complain anymore. Its pretty much all he does now.....its boring and its ridiculous.

Like MountainHiker11 said could get gift bags and put the kids gifts in them. He could still hang the stocking they had since they were born but he doesn't have to keep on putting gifts in them. They could be for decoration only. I hate how he rips the packaging off of everything. He could put the stocking gifts in gift bags for each kid, underneath their stocking. OMG its so simple but he cant figure that out.

Living with him must be like walking on eggshells all the time. I bet he is "grouchy" a LOT! I feel so sad for the kids.

Why was he "grouchy" again? Was it because "B Fontana" didn't show up in live chat? Or because she hasn't married him yet?

What does he have to offer a young women like "B Fontana" with three young kids? He obviously wants a "hot" woman who will move in there and take care of the house, the kids and him. What's in it for her? The house is a nightmare. Its so small and it needs a lot of work. He is so slow to change anything in the house. The lifestyle they live is so rigid and weird. He is argumentative and he has to have the last word all the time. He needs a lot of comforting and attention. He has very weird views about "Mom" jobs and "Dad" jobs. He was so happy and excited when he said in the gift wrapping video how "B Fontana" LOVES to clean. And rightaway he said "God is good". Doesn't that tell her everything she needs to know about him?

I got so mad watching the shopping video Thursday, on Invidious. When he said it was "a sore point" about having Justus pay a bill. Enough already!!!! Justus is out there trying to go to school and get a good education. He is also working at the store part time. Give the kid a break. He LOVES to tell everybody how Judah gets the eggs and Asher gets the bread for the family. It is so messed up.

Judah is not working. Whatever money he gets for doing chores, I bet it isn't much. But he pays some of that money right back to "Daddy" because he has to buy eggs for the family. How is Judah supposed to save any money for his own life? Asher too!!! Now "Daddy" wants Justus to pay a bill also???!!!!! Well, "Daddy" saw what happened when he pressurized Thomas too much about sleeping in and doing chores. Thomas left! I bet when Justus is done with school he will leave also and probably encourage Eden to go too. Those kids dont need to learn about providing for a family. They already do that by taking care of each other all the time and taking care of the house and of "Daddy". They should be allowed to keep the small amount of money they earn.

Tommo needs to grow the heck up and quit with the whining and complaining.

3.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Retired Observer @ 12/24/2023, 05:18 AM) 
    He told somebody in the chat,” We don’t have a (wedding) date set”.

Wedding dates don’t get set until there’s an engagement. Engagements & relationships don’t happen until there’s a person who sees the other (in this case Tom) as a worthwhile potential mate.

Something seems off. And now I am also jumping on the speculation bus that Tommy Mills is lying about having a significant other.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    During the Thursday night video Solomon was laying listlessly on the settee and Tom proudly announced that the boy was probably tired.

And the reason the lad was tired was because Tom got him UP from bed to play computer games with him!

Who does that?!

Tom is so odd in so many ways that I have depleted my fund of insults for him.

I will say that Tom shines like a beacon of terminal stupidity in a world of thick and confused people.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    IF Cinderella exists, she isn't going to marry him. He needs to move on and look for someone else. If she hasn't consented by now she isn't going to. She says she likes "chats" online, but supposedly has narcolepsy. No she doesn't. IF she exists, she's playing other guys too. She's probably raking in mega bucks from other suckers like TomME.

I didn't want to watch the five hour toddle tantrum, so I didn't. Glad I didn't waste my time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 24/12/2023, 09:51) 

I will say that Tom shines like a beacon of terminal stupidity in a world of thick and confused people.

:snickering:

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGal @ 12/24/2023, 01:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (passerby @ 24/12/2023, 09:51) 

:snickering:

Good idea for title thread!

Tom: The beacon of terminal stupidity!

8.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Those holey jeans solly is always wearing need to go in the garbage, they are way to short that when he is sitting down he is always trying to pull them down in the middle area and they also have a big rip there as well as the huge holes in the knees...

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62938815

893 replies since 3/11/2023, 22:38   79071 views