TipToeingToTheFinishLineBecauseMyFeetAreFineLikeJen Pt. 428

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 8/11/2023, 04:14) 
    Why do Jenions always call her Jenn? She has never referred to herself as Jenn. Also why are you adding an unnecessary "n" when you're trying to shorten the name?

In before someone says they know a Jenn. :snickering:

Well actually......

SPOILER (click to view)
    nah just kidding :snickering:

2.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 7/11/2023, 05:24) 
    I find it interesting that Jen focuses on accepting her stomach when that is hardly her problem area.

She hates it because of her CC section.

3.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So, she’s paying for parking for “blue” for a year now! What a waste!

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 11/8/2023, 02:39 AM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 7/11/2023, 05:24) 
    I find it interesting that Jen focuses on accepting her stomach when that is hardly her problem area.

She hates it because of her CC section.

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 8/11/2023, 03:30) 
    philosopher Jen giving her advice.

IMG_1594

But can she even dip that toe? Or just the side of it?

I will say something nice though, because I feel it does need to be said: Jen has zero cellulite and no spider veins or anything like that. Yes, her legs are chunky because she over-exercises and eats too many calories, but actually, except for that, her legs are pretty damn great in several aspects. If she'd do the right thing in terms of workout and diet, they'd be at their top potential. And for being 40 with 2 kids, she could flaunt them if she stopped bulking them up by doing all the wrong things.

I've also read many comments a while ago about how her facial skin is bad, wrinkled, etc. Honestly, it's the same as most average 40 year olds I see at the school drop off and pick up every day. No worse, no better. There's always somebody out there who looks better than average, obviously, and has the most perfect skin, but the average woman her age has pretty much the same lines / wrinkles, some more, some less, but she's average in that sense.

Ok, I'm done. Carry on.
    PopcornEatingGIF

6.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The photopass photographer that caught that thigh isn't looking to show cellulite-accuracy, they want to sell a photo.

As for her face, I think people here point out that the constant eye rubbing, skin tugging, and woo-woo earth rock products she puts on her face will catch up to her in short order.

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 11/7/2023, 10:44 AM) 
    Jen and that medal pose, reminds me of Mark Spitz and Eric Heiden, however she is no Olympian and theirs was real gold, those guys actually accomplished great feats and were at their maximum. Who else had crushes on these guys, Mark Spitz was too old I was only 8 at the time but Eric Heiden, I was 16. His thighs were power and Jens is just Jen.

I am not ashamed to say that as a 13 year old I had a poster of Mark Spitz in my bedroom.

QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 11/7/2023, 03:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 11/7/2023, 07:27 AM) 
    I get that it is not considered ok to comment on other people’s bodies (this was even part of the health/mental health class at my kids’ school). What is problematic to me about her response is that it was disproportionate to the actual comment (it was meant to be nice, didn’t talk about specific body parts, wasn’t obviously lewd, etc). And I think she could have said thank you and let it go - maybe addressing the general idea in one of her chats. That would have been polite and gracious, and would have shown some gratitude that her viewers are taking to comment. But other people are nothing to Jen - she doesn’t get that someone was taking time from their busy life to try to connect with her in a way that they thought she would appreciate. Instead she opted to shame them.

I realize that the comment may not have been sincere - but a simple thank you would have still been an appropriate response.

It reminded me of an incident years ago when I went to a party with my boyfriend- he had brought a six pack of what was apparently an offensive beer (the company having taken some problematic political stand that he hadn’t heard about). We were greeted at the door by the host who took the opportunity to enlighten us and shame us about our beer choice and then “kindly” asked us to leave the beer outside. The point is that when a kindness is intended I think it is not the time to lecture.

Strollergate, you and your boyfriend are invited to my next party! You can bring whatever brand of beer you want to! (I'm easygoing that way) 3_3

Just like the "I'm not judging" is followed by major judgement, her "saying this with kindness" is followed by a rude, sh1tty insult. And, Strollergate, you and yours are welcome to come hang out in our driveway. We have camp chairs, a cooler filled with ice and good music playing.

8.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 8/11/2023, 04:14) 
    Why do Jenions always call her Jenn? She has never referred to herself as Jenn. Also why are you adding an unnecessary "n" when you're trying to shorten the name?

In before someone says they know a Jenn. :snickering:

I had a friend in college who had been "Jen" her entire life. Then she met and started dating a guy who thought it was "Jenn." Rather than correct him, she actually just changed it. Told all of her friends and even her parents that her name now had two Ns instead of one. It was nuts.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 11/8/2023, 06:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 11/7/2023, 10:44 AM) 
    Jen and that medal pose, reminds me of Mark Spitz and Eric Heiden, however she is no Olympian and theirs was real gold, those guys actually accomplished great feats and were at their maximum. Who else had crushes on these guys, Mark Spitz was too old I was only 8 at the time but Eric Heiden, I was 16. His thighs were power and Jens is just Jen.

I am not ashamed to say that as a 13 year old I had a poster of Mark Spitz in my bedroom.

Me too! *_*
    And that's exactly what I think of every time she shows off the cheesy childish Chinese crap around her neck.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    She car camped for a year and is already tired of it :snickering:

Imagine a patreon asking if a rumpus vehicle is worth it. TBH DVC might be the better deal.

11.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 11/8/2023, 03:36 AM) 
    But can she even dip that toe? Or just the side of it?

I will say something nice though, because I feel it does need to be said: Jen has zero cellulite and no spider veins or anything like that. Yes, her legs are chunky because she over-exercises and eats too many calories, but actually, except for that, her legs are pretty damn great in several aspects. If she'd do the right thing in terms of workout and diet, they'd be at their top potential. And for being 40 with 2 kids, she could flaunt them if she stopped bulking them up by doing all the wrong things.

I've also read many comments a while ago about how her facial skin is bad, wrinkled, etc. Honestly, it's the same as most average 40 year olds I see at the school drop off and pick up every day. No worse, no better. There's always somebody out there who looks better than average, obviously, and has the most perfect skin, but the average woman her age has pretty much the same lines / wrinkles, some more, some less, but she's average in that sense.

Ok, I'm done. Carry on.
    PopcornEatingGIF

But that isn't true. Her butt and the back of her legs have a LOT of cellulite (no shame, most women have it). You just don't usually see it from that angle. Also, her legs aren't big because of overexercising. She has built leg muscles up, but she hasn't bulked due to muscle. Her problem is the layer of fat overtop of the muscle. Cycling doesn't make your legs big. Eating lots of sugar and carb laden treats does. I taught Spin Class for YEARS and my legs never bulked. Women don't bulk unless they are taking testosterones or other types of steroids. The cycling should help lean her legs out, because she is building muscle. But she is eating a massive amount of calories, hence the thighs.

12.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm older than Jen, do a very simple skincare routine, and look 10 years younger than her. None of my 40 something friends (and many of my 50 something friends) look anything like Jen. She has a lot of fine lines and wrinkles for her age, as well as sun damage. Nothing average about her skin IMO.

13.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 11/8/2023, 06:55 AM) 
    I'm older than Jen, do a very simple skincare routine, and look 10 years younger than her. None of my 40 something friends (and many of my 50 something friends) look anything like Jen. She has a lot of fine lines and wrinkles for her age, as well as sun damage. Nothing average about her skin IMO.

I agree. I think her skin is well below average for a 40 year old. Her lips are always dry with gunk stuck to them and her skin looks so dry.

14.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Not to mention - Jen is not an average 40 year old. She bathed in Origins and Philosophy and Drunk Elephant for years. Spent more per month on skincare than some people spend on their mortgage.

Yet she looks like this.
    IMG-6434

15.     +38   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Happy Parking Lot Confessional season to all who celebrate! I completed the first of my seasonal rewatches this morning.

889 replies since 5/11/2023, 04:44   79236 views