Anonymous
    Buy, buy, Brauns 😂

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I support Buy, Buy, Brauns!

I totally agree with protecting their kids privacy. Good for them!

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 24/4/2024, 19:36) 
    Tyler said in his vlog that they are refinishing their floors. And it sounds like they will replace all of their furniture so that it coordinates with the new floor color. Buy, buy, buy!

Yet the only thing they're keeping is the hideously outdated island

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeatPattyHead @ 4/25/2024, 03:58 AM) 
    Buy, buy, Brauns 😂

Even better!!

5.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched her Vlog where she mentions the upcoming vacations, including the wedding in Europe and subsequent cruise.

Why do they need help with their own kids? There are 2 of them and they have 2 children. I don't understand this. They need help but yet Bonita, who is a lot older than them, babysits both kids by herself quite a bit.

I think by "help with their kids" they mean babysitters so they can go on date night, shopping, lunch, etc, wherever they are going in Europe.

6.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Tyler is off doing his own thing, and Jessica is constantly chasing after him for his attention. She gets so moody if she has to watch her own kids for too long.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So they are redoing their wood floors, okay. But don't they think they should have done something about that deck first? That deck is unsafe. There are holes in it along with areas that are sagging and rotting. Someone is going to get hurt.

When Tyler showed the new outdoor table, there was a hole in the deck right by one of the chairs. Someone is going to end up with the leg of the chair right in the hole and fall.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Downanddirty @ 25/4/2024, 21:14) 
    I just watched her Vlog where she mentions the upcoming vacations, including the wedding in Europe and subsequent cruise.

Why do they need help with their own kids? There are 2 of them and they have 2 children. I don't understand this. They need help but yet Bonita, who is a lot older than them, babysits both kids by herself quite a bit.

I think by "help with their kids" they mean babysitters so they can go on date night, shopping, lunch, etc, wherever they are going in Europe.

Ding, ding, ding! You know they're bringing the kids because they want the attention (or Jessica's family doesn't want to watch them for a long period again so soon after Egypt) - but I'm sure Jessica's banking on Benita offering to go back to the hotel with the kids at bedtime so she and Tyler can enjoy a romantic evening kid-free at the wedding. (They never get alone time you know.) Then on the cruise they'll send the kids to the kids club as much as possible or pass them off on someone because they'll need time alone after all the stress of traveling with the kids. Poor Benita is just happy to spend time with her grandkids but the Brauns abuse the privilege constantly. It drives me nuts in their vlogs seeing Benita push the stroller, take the kids to do diaper changes, and staying behind with the kids a lot so Tyler and Jessica can galavant around pretending to be child-free. All of their big overseas trips have included grandparents. They want the attention of being parents who bring their kids all over but don't want to bear the brunt of that responsibility (much like at home, too 🙄). It's one thing to want to travel with the grandparents - but it's another to bring them along (paying their own way even) just so they can be your babysitters, especially when they already help you a ton during normal weeks at home.

9.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    They don't act like parents when Benita is there. The poor woman wants to be the best grandma, but she's being taken advantage of, and she's probably still vulnerable from the divorce. Tyler needs to think about this, and frankly grow up.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I thought they are redoing their deck. When did they say they are also doing their floors?? The floors in the main house or the workspace?

It irks me when she says they need “ help with the girls” traveling. Plenty of people travel with kids without any help! Ridiculous. And don’t get me started on Jessica’s need to “consult Tyler” on what dress to travel with. Why on earth is that a decision she needs his opinion on???

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ImjudgingU @ 4/26/2024, 09:53 PM) 
    I thought they are redoing their deck. When did they say they are also doing their floors?? The floors in the main house or the workspace?

It irks me when she says they need “ help with the girls” traveling. Plenty of people travel with kids without any help! Ridiculous. And don’t get me started on Jessica’s need to “consult Tyler” on what dress to travel with. Why on earth is that a decision she needs his opinion on???

I think it was Tyler's vlog this week? He said they are refinishing the wood floors in their home.

12.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    A small Europe vlog is up. 😄

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So instead of posting to her instagram that Jessica rarely posts to (unless to shill something), they are posting all the Disney trip content on the Disneyville Podcast instagram for more engagement there. I guess it good for the people who don't like her Disney travel content, but her instagram has 138k followers and the Disneyville one has 9k.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 27/4/2024, 23:02) 
    A small Europe vlog is up. 😄

Not watching. Can't stomach Tyler's pretentious voice overs.

15.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    They’d get more views as authentic vlogs. I can’t stand the music filler and his tour guide voice.

886 replies since 10/11/2023, 06:00   129340 views