How to Look Chic on $2500 a Week. Another Fail From a Phony Freak. Pt. 92

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m so sick of her Carnivore journey enough already! She hated to travel not knowing what she was going to eat which I never understood just order a burger with no roll or a steak with eggs it’s not rocket science but yet she is so confident now what a joke🤣 Her poor family dealing with that nut job on a daily basis must be exhausting I guess they never go out to dinner like they use to do. She has a million dollar wardrobe but doesn’t wear it anywhere except take pictures in a back alley or a parking lot because when she goes to these events she sure isn’t wearing her best that’s for sure😜 What’s the most disturbing thing she said she could get to 118 but would have to eat less WTF 😳 Oh and the funniest thing she said that had me peeing my pants that she will never retire she loves her job/career 🤣🤣🤣 What Job and career she shops 24/7 to get her fix and puts it on YouTube and Instagram! You can’t make this shit up 😜

QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 14/11/2023, 04:13) 
    Somebody call 911! She's fallen (off the bed apparently) and she can't get up!

eta: why did this image immediately trigger the "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" song? 🤔

My husband would put a end to this if that’s what I posted! What a freaking nut job and embarrassing🤣

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 11/14/2023, 04:13 AM) 
    Somebody call 911! She's fallen (off the bed apparently) and she can't get up!

eta: why did this image immediately trigger the "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" song? 🤔

Lol! She just laying on the bare ass floor🤣
    No rug,no throw blanket 😂

Really does look like she slipped on a magazine ..woah!
    Imagine all the cat hair she had when she got up 😬

Also she forgot to put a big 🥩steak🍖 and 🍤 shrimp around her head for the pic since that's her fuel😉
    And she talks about it all the time🤭

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like Lisa is on trend, that is if she wants to work in a garden center….. :b_wink:

241EC8EC-11F7-4CB9-BD26-3A901D67AA22

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That photo of her on the floor should be on display in front of her casket when she passes. It shows all the madness that killed her.

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I could only go about nine minutes into the self-absorbed, lack of knowledge and common sense, ramble.
    That said . . . "I do not mind my wrinkles". . . said with a face full of filler, Botox, thread lifts, and seven layers of makeup, mixed merged and spackled on, while using camera filters and bright lights. I will be doing this when I am 80, maybe even 90 . . . said by the girl, she admits she is. Does she really think You Tube will be around that far into the future, and even the same as it is today? If so, I have a Macintosh classic desktop, circa 1990, with a floppy disk and DOS manual to sell her at a good price!

She reminds of people who deal drugs, steal and rob, then go to prison where they find God, come out and tell everyone how wonderful their life is, and the future is, how they feel and insist the have found the real secret to a happy life. In Lisa's case it is food related. Her diet is her found religion. Good luck with that Lisa.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    All these shoes on her bed 🤯

And she did as many videos when she was a bit heavier, she shopped like a maniac as well and who is she kidding, she shopped for high heels all the time and wore them.

Is she trying to rewrite her history…stupid move as everything is out there.

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 11/14/2023, 03:52 PM) 

And she did as many videos when she was a bit heavier, she shopped like a maniac as well and who is she kidding, she shopped for high heels all the time and wore them.

I know, those boots just thrown all over the bed and floor....it shows her mania.

Is this Aritzia haul another manic $2500 haul...these are getting weirder and weirder...

I guess she's making some money from all her advertisements - I guess she really is a model lol...but all that spending and nothing to show for it.

8.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She definitely has an eating disorder. She severely restricts what she eats and is obsessed with her weight.

I do believe she will never retire from YouTube. It is her excuse to do excessive shopping. She rationalizes it by saying it is her job. She has a serious shopping addiction.

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 11/14/2023, 09:59 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 11/14/2023, 03:52 PM) 

I know, those boots just thrown all over the bed and floor....it shows her mania.

Is this Aritzia haul another manic $2500 haul...these are getting weirder and weirder...

I guess she's making some money from all her advertisements - I guess she really is a model lol...but all that spending and nothing to show for it.

I feel like she is spending money to make money to spend, so she can spend more money to have enough to spend on clothing so as to have money to spend again.
    Not like she is decorating the house, or they are going on a month-long trip to Europe, or providing the kids with college degrees . . . John didn't even get his damn boat! How about a new car for the fella, something European, and take delivery at the factory . . . it is a real thing!
    She is just shuffling clothing and money around. Her entire life is a mad dash on the never ending, always spinning hamster wheel.

10.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    A.DoraBuhl totally agree - she is on the crazy wheel of spending and everything else you mentioned and she cannot get off. It's just unfathomable. She's in too deep, she is only going to sink more.

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Y’all….this last car-NO-vor video….
    Lucky girl syndrome? Top of the world?
    Pride goes before the fall…
    Lisa…you’ve never suffered a loss…
    You think because you lost 30 lbs, you can conquer anything…..you can handle anything…. Let’s see how you handle death of one of your parents or someone very close to you. Let’s see how “grand” you feel when that happens. Let’s see if you really even show remorse and or regret. You can lay your head down knowing they are alive across town, and one day you get a phone call….
    Let’s see how you handle that miss lucky girl
    Your not lucky, your in debt, and in denial.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Lisa….. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

E45B8621-F21A-478E-B10A-293EEDA3E904

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lipstick&Lashes @ 14/11/2023, 22:15) 
    You think because you lost 30 lbs, you can conquer anything…..you can handle anything…. Let’s see how you handle death of one of your parents or someone very close to you. Let’s see how “grand” you feel when that happens. Let’s see if you really even show remorse and or regret. You can lay your head down knowing they are alive across town, and one day you get a phone call….

Precisely. I have lost all my family. My Mother went last in 2020. Life will never be the same again.
    I have nobody left, just me.

I knew it would happen 'one day' but I really wasn't prepared for when it did actually happen.

Lisa has no idea.

14.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lipstick&Lashes @ 11/14/2023, 04:15 PM) 

I agree. The harshness of life has hardly touched her. I'm sure if one or both of her parents go (or John) she is done for mentally. Lisa probably has no clue how to pay her light bill! There's a mortgage, car payments, insurances for the car and medical/ dental, etc. Taking care of Will 100%.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I lost my son 28 years ago today to cancer. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone….even Lisa.

887 replies since 12/11/2023, 07:32   95702 views