How to Look Chic on $2500 a Week. Another Fail From a Phony Freak. Pt. 92

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Has she said anything about what Will’s doing now?

2.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She mentions her blood test in her latest video.
    She made light of it but you can see the fear behind her eyes. Mark my words here today, her carnivore diet is about to bite her in the ass.

Carnivore is not meant to be a long term diet, I know someone who thought it was a “forever way of eating” and was soon disabused of that idea when she had a heart attack because her cholesterol was off the charts.

I have a feeling Lisa is terrified of being forced off the carnivore diet. Any doctor worth his salt would not advise patients to stay on this type of diet.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It is strange about her having to let Brooke in. I would not really think that so much had Brooke not lived there at one point but she did. I mean did they take her key away from her?

I don't have a key to my mom's house but I never lived there with her.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t think anything any dr could ever say would make her change her mind about her garbage diet.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 1/3/2024, 02:22 AM) 
    Another thing I was wondering about is that Lisa once said she doesn’t have any credit cards. Does that mean she buys online only using debit cards? Nothing adds up with her.

That almost makes me laugh, anybody I know that is a grown up and can't use or doesnt have a credit card is a person that lacks responsibility. I have known people like this and they always have a history of impulse spending and lack money management skills. In fact I have a friend like this and her sugar daddy has to put money in her Paypal account. She always needs to borrow money too. Its real awkward and its because she has no impulse control, she has to have everything she sees. I got together with her not long ago and she had to have several things that I had and ordered them immediately. :unsure:

6.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What is that jacket she is wearing - looks like a toilet seat cover lol.

When I had my first Shingles shot, I didn't feel great either - my arm hurt and I was tired...never had that problem with any other vaccination so I can understand why she "dinnit" feel great after that.

But the second shot I didn't have any problem, just the first one. Glad I got it though.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I bet in her next video she will say her lab values are perfect. The fact that her bad cholesterol is sky high is not a problem because all the numbers even out. She will have some crazy convoluted explanation I’m sure. And she will say her dr is fine with it

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mulva. Please do a video about the shingles swelling. I can’t wait to see what you’d make for a bottom lip…..

I am already picturing it in my mind and laughing.

Her Pammy video is pathetic. She looks foolish for even commenting on this. Makeup does NOT make the woman. What about this does she not get?
    Pam has had trauma from every aspect of her life, yes some she did to herself. But look at her taking responsibility for herself. Unlike “victim mode” Brittany. Lisa can’t handle when her idols change. I can see her disappointment.

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mustangchi @ 5/1/2024, 23:34) 
    It is strange about her having to let Brooke in. I would not really think that so much had Brooke not lived there at one point but she did. I mean did they take her key away from her?

I’ve always had a key to my mom’s house. I use it every time. My kids are the same.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just don’t think Lisa allows Brooke to have a key anymore because Lisa is a full blown narcissist and scared to death Brooke would have access to all her clothing, shoes, bags etc. She won’t even display Brooke wearing an outfit in her video to show how a style would look on someone younger God forbid a subscriber would think Brooke cute. We all know Lisa has neglected Brooke all these years and throws her scraps now!

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa seems to be going back to her roots on the channel - removed the extensions - talking about makeup - even her editing is like her true self - which attracted viewers in the first place Does anyone have a theory or agree with me? I could not watch the zara hauls at all or the $2500 hauls.

12.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 1/6/2024, 01:12 PM) 
    Lisa seems to be going back to her roots on the channel - removed the extensions - talking about makeup - even her editing is like her true self - which attracted viewers in the first place Does anyone have a theory or agree with me? I could not watch the zara hauls at all or the $2500 hauls.

My theory is there is less money to be made this month so less work is done.

She will go back to the ridiculous hauls eventually I think.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree January is a "dead month" for many of these influencers. A few bloggers have picked up and gone off on tropical vacations, others are off on a cruise. Pretty much saying, see ya all later!
    A lot are praising the practice of cutting back on social media between Christmas and mid-February, saying it is a great time to get your house in order. Your mental house/health, physical wellbeing, and your actual home that surrounds you. Not everyone is proud (or is it stupidity?) to show their closet clutter or share their latest diet (weight loss) with the world. This morning I had three blogs pop up (the women are real life friends too) basically saying -hey we are fine, we hope you are too, this is what we have been up to since December 22nd. These are our plans for blogging in 2024. Be well, take care and we may, or may not, check in sometime later in January.-
    I think it is great that these women know how to relax and have some private self-time.

Since the Duncan's are flush with money, why can't Lisa afford to take a month off? Just a ponder, not looking for an answer, and its a bit of sarcasm too.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Penelopy @ 1/6/2024, 08:12 AM) 
    QUOTE (mustangchi @ 5/1/2024, 23:34) 

I’ve always had a key to my mom’s house. I use it every time. My kids are the same.

I am sure everyone is different, my mom has divorced and remarried during my adult life and I don't need a key to the house she shares with her new husband who is no relation to me.

Brooke however had to have had a key to John and Lisa's house when she lived there so it struck me as strange that she wouldn't have it now. My in laws remained married until their death and my husband always had the key to the house he moved out of.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love this post
    Attached Image
    IMG_2604

887 replies since 12/11/2023, 07:32   95702 views