The Fourtch Who Stole Vlogmess— She’s the Grift That Keeps On Giving! #NonnaNoel #HoHoHoNoItaliano Pt. 19

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Reiki Zen Meditation? lol. Reiki isn’t yoga. Two separate things. I’m sure many practices combine a flow of all these elements but of course Karen provided zero explanations. She doesn’t know what reiki is. That’s for sure!

Was this at some random studio? Does Karen even have a full Lake Club membership? She never mentions going there to the gym for exercise classes or workshops. They dine there and occasionally do bocce or use the pool (probably as a guest).

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Karen must have gone to that yoga class with Jodie or somebody, I don't see her even finding that as something she'd be attracted to doing. And since when is that how she spends her Sunday evenings?

The hand modeling with the tea and arranging the fake flowers just kills me.

Karen posted a question asking people what type of decor they like.
    She's desperate for content. She's trying to stay on the good side of the church ladies by now embarking on reading the Bible in a year.

Combatting the winter blues by taking time for yourself...omg..this woman has a one track mind.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm keeping up with ol' Bliss by reading here. I, too, HATE how she always has to say "season" after the name of the season. Fall SEASON. Winter SEASON. Even Lauren started doing that. Don't know why I'm so annoyed by it, but I am!
    It sounds like she isn't enhancing any season. She's just bitching about it. On par with her "brand" as she claimed to be a decor maven yet is clueless about decor. She is also clueless about taking her least favorite season and ENHANCING it to make it better for everyone.
    I believe the only reason she decorates so early is so she can link to stuff and have the linked items still available so she can grift more.
    LisaLisaD used to do that "sweet friends" baloney too. I stopped watching her years ago, but I have a feeling she is still "sweet friend"ing everyone too.
    Soon we will see Bliss with prayer hands and ending her videos with a bow and "Namaste."

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Something tells me her Yoga practice will probably last until the end of February. It will be tough to stretch / flow everything given her mid-section. Just ‘vision’ this activity if the original implants were still bulking everything out.😬

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 5/2/2024, 21:10) 
    Karen must have gone to that yoga class with Jodie or somebody, I don't see her even finding that as something she'd be attracted to doing. And since when is that how she spends her Sunday evenings?

The hand modeling with the tea and arranging the fake flowers just kills me.

Karen posted a question asking people what type of decor they like.
    She's desperate for content. She's trying to stay on the good side of the church ladies by now embarking on reading the Bible in a year.

Combatting the winter blues by taking time for yourself...omg..this woman has a one track mind.

OK - I’m ready to connect with FanDuel so we can set up a “Karen Does Not Hit Reading The Bible in 12 Months” bet platform. THE ODDS OF HER HITTING THIS FANTASY MARK ARE NIL to ZERO. She is truly falling off the rails here. Perhaps if she communicates telepathically with Evelyn Wood at her meditation sessions. :crying:

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just when I think her videos can’t get anymore boring, she proves me wrong. 🥱

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s truly dumbfounding, isn’t it👩🏻‍🦰?

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her views are really down since she went solo. I don’t see how her numbers can go up from here.

9.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 5/2/2024, 22:47) 
    Her views are really down since she went solo. I don’t see how her numbers can go up from here.

Wow. You’re right. I was thinking her views were increasing, thinking she only got around 5-10K views max on a vlog. Fall and holiday decor content tends to skew the numbers but she was consistently getting some larger numbers last year. The bots her “coach” purchased must have expired at midnight on Twenty Twenty Fourtch.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched her past few videos because I am afraid I will actually die of boredom if I do. She actually mentioned reiki?! She has no clue what that is. PLEASE. read the room Karen. WHY do YouTubers insist on pretending to know something about something they know NOTHING about on the internet? It speaks to how ignorant and delusional some of them really are, especially Bliss.

Karen is losing her chance at actually sustaining this channel on her own.

Sure, one or two boring cheesy videos from her Korny Kozy Karen Korner is fine, but it's just been too much at this point already and it's only February. I think followers are checking out.

How long until she just puts this channel out to pasture. It's dying the slowest death everrrr.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She needs Lauren! She really should have listened to the "sweet friends " when they said they wanted them to do more videos together and do videos like they use to do. Thirsty Thursday, add in some girls weekends, show more of the town, even more time in the kitchen together was fun. Add wine and laughter it would have been great.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    lol! I hadn’t made it through the rest of the video to see her talk about the yoga/reiki class so I had to dive back in. I can’t figure out how they do reiki in a group setting. And “yen”? Did she pay in Japanese currency or is she confusing it with Zen? What a flake. The church lady comments are hilarious! I used to do yoga several times a week and I always felt amazing after class. Must have been those pesky demons entering me. 😈
    [/QUOTE]
    She probably means Yin. I love Yin.

13.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Karen doesn't have a solid enough personality to carry a channel on her own. I figured the majority of subs would miss Lauren.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 5/2/2024, 19:46) 
    Did Karen delete the comments you were mentioning? Not seeing any pushback from the Kozies.

What’s with everyone’s user name on YouTube being a first and last name followed by four digits that don’t even appear to be birthdays?! Addresses? These seem like bots to me.

Agreed. I see her views have just jumped up again to the magic 6K ish mark. Hmmmm….

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 2/6/2024, 06:15 AM) 
    lol! I hadn’t made it through the rest of the video to see her talk about the yoga/reiki class so I had to dive back in. I can’t figure out how they do reiki in a group setting. And “yen”? Did she pay in Japanese currency or is she confusing it with Zen? What a flake. The church lady comments are hilarious! I used to do yoga several times a week and I always felt amazing after class. Must have been those pesky demons entering me. 😈

She probably means Yin. I love Yin.
    [/QUOTE]

:hearty-laugh: Did she say YEN! I am dying! She's such a dunce.
    And HOW WOULD they do reiki in a group setting. She doesn't know what she's even saying. She probably read what was offered and thought it was all part of one session.

She's floundering...she has put out all kind of questions today ...where do you like to shop, what types of video's do you like. omg...she's clueless what to do next. Of course she's getting a lot of people loving her chit chats..ugh. A few are saying bring back the favorites video's. And this was her babysitting day..I guess she was "working" while babysitting so she can kill two birds with one stone as I'm sure tomorrow is a "me day" for her.

886 replies since 16/11/2023, 00:05   50122 views