The Fourtch Who Stole Vlogmess— She’s the Grift That Keeps On Giving! #NonnaNoel #HoHoHoNoItaliano Pt. 19

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 7/2/2024, 19:23) 
    We Aquarians all think alike👁️🎂👆🏻!!

Another Aquarian here! ♒️

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    👌🏻👌🏻

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    First she went on broadcast asking where people shop for makeup and got replies, so then she asked what everyone bought. For gawd sakes what's the point of this. She's lost it.

4.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she get a fraction of a penny when someone engages with her on there? Does this tickle the algorithm for her main IG page? Or is she really just that annoying. If she has time to post 27 IG channel messages per day, she has time to make better videos.

I don’t think she knows how to use Pinterest properly either. She is almost inactive on there yet she mentions going on there for ideas. Either she has secret boards which she seems too dumb to figure out how to do or she doesn’t actually pin anything. She should be using this to promote her channel or at least share ideas and information with her followers. Such a dumb woman.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: Fraction of a penny! LOL She has a fairly small following that participates and everyone responds with nearly the same responses. How revolutionary is it to find that people shop for makeup at Sephora, Ulta, Target, Walmart, CVS. riveting news.

6.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Karen and the Kozies have little to no interest in seeing antique shops, flea markets, estate sales, or local specialty boutiques. They only want generic items that can be linked rather than inspiration for classic brands to seek out. Karen just doesn’t get it.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    karenflyingback

Is Karen leaning backwards to give the appearance that her hair possibly goes halfway down her back? It seems so awkward of a pose and she almost has a masculine look about her with that heavy brow as it's not natural to her. Also her neck looks thick. I mean, it's obviously photoshopped as all photo's are these days but she said there were so many great options to choose from it was hard for her to pick. Really? Is this the one Marky Mark chose since he's the one she credits for artistic touches. Many incredibly beautiful women who have very full brows look gorgeous with them as it's natural and it works but everything about this picture feels all wrong to me. And how did she ever choose that white blazer and olive top? It's a very hodge podge look...which pretty much sums up her channel.

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has been looking very masculine in the neck and face. The brows and makeup are largely to blame as is aging but I think she’s on something. Hormones? Who knows. She hasn’t been looking or acting like herself.

She’s probably on Ozempic by now. She will drop the weight just in time for summer and her 60th birthday (I’m sure there will be a beach trip— maybe with the whole family…though we won’t get to see much of it). She can plant the yen reiki now so she can credit it as a miracle worker in transforming her figure when the Kozies start noticing the shift.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just wondering if The 🦷Doc will most likely have jumped into the ‘O’ dispensing bandwagon by now. Considering this is her usual channel of cosmetic destruction I could ‘vision’ his office engaging in a few weight loss in Poland parties. You know who would be the first in line.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: let’s place bets on:
    1. Did her Beachbody phase tankini survive?
    2. Will she resurrect it this summer while posing in the surf in refreshed photos with Conehead Mark at the beach?

QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 8/2/2024, 05:42) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11161201/...nflyingback.jpg)

Is Karen leaning backwards to give the appearance that her hair possibly goes halfway down her back? It seems so awkward of a pose and she almost has a masculine look about her with that heavy brow as it's not natural to her. Also her neck looks thick. I mean, it's obviously photoshopped as all photo's are these days but she said there were so many great options to choose from it was hard for her to pick. Really? Is this the one Marky Mark chose since he's the one she credits for artistic touches. Many incredibly beautiful women who have very full brows look gorgeous with them as it's natural and it works but everything about this picture feels all wrong to me. And how did she ever choose that white blazer and olive top? It's a very hodge podge look...which pretty much sums up her channel.

This photo just creeps me out to no
    end. What a weird image choice. She looks like your neighborhood pharmacist - where’s the name tag?

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: Local Pharmacist, where's the name tag! In honor of Lauren and her upcoming Birf-day I'll say it...You knocked it out of the park with that comparison!

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Glad you laaved it! I swear, that’s the first thing that came into my mind when I first saw this. Unless she’s slowly paying off her balance at The Dentist’s office as a part time receptionist ?

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "Local Pharmacist" really is hilarious 😂 😃 😄
    I miss our little Orchid mob wife.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I hope she is enjoying her new Bliss-free life!

14.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It really is a cruel twist of fate that just as Lauren stepped away from iNflUenCeR life, her mob wife aesthetic is trending.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes, I think of her when I see anything mob wife related on social media 😃
    I wonder how often they speak/see one another? Don't they live in the same area?

886 replies since 16/11/2023, 00:05   50122 views