WhyTheThanksgivingWrath?YouDoTheMathLikeJen Pt. 431

« Older   Newer »

1. GrandmaSophia
        +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I really hope one of her family members does see that video of her complaining about the holidays. Perhaps, a few years of Jennifer being ALONE on the holidays might make her realize how important being part of a family really is. Her parents are in their late 70's or early 80's and they won't be around that much longer. Jen should be ashamed of herself for acting like a spoiled brat and complaining how hard her life is now that she is divorced or how hard it was for her to act like a housewife (NOT) when she was married to Don. Jen is plain lazy and selfish. That is the real reason for all of this complaining that she does. Blaming it on her mother and father or brother or her nieces now that they are older is totally ridiculous. I am sure her parents feel that Jen hasn't amounted to a hill of beans since they paid for her to go to college and graduated? Did she even graduate? What exactly has Jen done in the last 40 years other than make Youtube videos and have two children that she only "babysits" half of the time? I am sure her parents are not that happy that Jen only goes on her solo trips and worry them to death. Parents even at 80 years of age STILL worry about their children who are now adults. I am sure that Jill and Gravy hate the fact that Jen goes on solo trips constantly and she is always alone in her own hometown. No chance for Jen to even meet anybody since she is scared to get out there and actually meet new people. No way will Jen get married again unless a miracle happens. At least Jen's brother seems to be supportive of her but he can't be there for her all of the time. He has his own family. I have a feeling that perhaps, Jen is mad at her dad and maybe, he is the one with the drinking problem. Her mom can be a bit snarky but when you have Jen for a daughter, who can really blame Jill for being a bit disappointed in Jen. All I know is that yesterday was Thanksgiving and I shared it with my two daughters, my son and their families and my husband and we loved every second of the day. Everybody pitched in and brought food that was homemade. We even had invited guests that were not part of our family but we welcomed them into my daughter's home and made them feel great and like a part of our family. We played games, watched a movie with the younger grandchildren and had a great time and were there for a good 10 hours or so. That is what family does two times a year when we all get together at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some of us have to travel and it is worth it to be with our family that we love and miss at other times of the year. Jen should be GRATEFUL that there are people in her family that want to spend time with her and her two children. She should be GRATEFUL that she is able to have the energy to cook and prepare her home for the holidays and to build MEMORIES for her two kids because one day her parents will be gone forever and what kind of memories will her two kids have of their grandparents and aunt, uncle and cousins as they get older? What kind of memories is Jen making for them other than Disney? Kids need family time and knowing they are loved and wanted and seems like Jen doesn't know how to do that but she throws money at them instead of creating good memories with her parents and brother's family while they are still alive. It is unbelievable that Jen put that video out there in case someone in her family does see it or someone who knows the family sees it and tells Scott, Bev or her parents about it. Sad that Jennifer Ross just does what she wants to do without any feelings whatsoever for her older parents and the rest of her family. She should be embarrassed that she cannot set two days aside ONCE a year to spend with her family and do all of the things to make her mom and dad proud of her and to show her kids that families love each other and will do their best to make family time a special memory for years to come. I am so glad that Tens and Don have the kids part of the time. At least they will see what real love and commitment is all about and that a mom who loves her children and husband and family will do anything to make the holidays a wonderful event filled with love and laughter and joy. That video made me feel more sadder for Gravy and Jill than anything else. Maybe, Jen's bad attitude is the real reason why they need the Vodka when they are around her?

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93843 views